The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale Spoilers, Speculations: The 'Most Exciting Ending' and Couple’s Life After the Finale Revealed- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 10, 2014 12:11 PM EST
Andi Dorfman starrer "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is coming to a close. ABC's reality dating show is in its final stages and just aired hometown dates. Andi Dorfman visited the hometowns of four of her best suitors- Nick Viall (Milwaukee), Chris Soules (Arlington), Josh Murray (Tampa) and Marcus Grodd (Dallas)-in the last episode. However, fans are eager to know the end of the season 10 (2014). After the disastrous ending of Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" Season 18, fans are wondering if Andi Dorfman will end up engaged or not. Here are few spoilers and speculations from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
According to the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) will see the "most exciting" ending the series has ever witnessed. Unlike Juan Pablo's season's finale-that ended without a proposal-this season's finale will feature an adorable proposal.
It is reported that in the finale episode, the last contestant "gets down on one knee" to propose Andi Dorfman. What follows after is going to leave everyone stunned. Calling it the "biggest in Bachelor history," the magazine reports that the man will present $100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring to the bachelorette.
The show insider revealed that the ring is "absolutely stunning." The bachelor was reportedly "excited, but seriously shaking" due to nervousness at the moment of proposal, according to the source.
As for Andi Dorfman, she "thought it was adorable," disclosed the source.
The report reveals the inside details of Andi Dorfman's proposal and how are the bachelorette and Season 10 winner getting along. The show is set to air episode 9 featuring fantasy suite dates on July 14, 2014. The report reveals that Andi Dorfman and the contestants fly to the exotic resort in Dominican Republic. The couple reportedly gets to stay in a "$7,500-per-night room in a luxurious 35,0000 square-foot villa," in the resort with a private beach.
The couple's fantasy suite does not provide any opportunity for any major action. All that they do is "get to know each other, cuddle, read and talk" during their overnight date, revealed the insider.
"They looked very relaxed and comfortable, and obviously affectionate," the insider adds.
As for couple's life after the show's end, the report notes that Andi Dorfman is not only engaged but she and her fiancé are "trying to spend as much time together as possible." In addition to that, the couple went on their first romantic trip together to Mexico after the show ended. If these rumours are to be believed, then Andi Dorfman definitely got a fairy tale ending to her journey in the search of love.
Now the question is who the winner of "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is. The answer is only three weeks away. According to Wetpaint, if the show follows the tradition of 11 episodes, the finale will fall on Monday, July 28, 2014.
Meanwhile, synopsis for "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode 9 has been released by ABC. "Andi takes Chris horseback riding in the Dominican Republic. Right before they saddle up, Andi tells Chris that she has a fear of horses. Will this set their date off course?" reads the synopsis. The episode featuring "exotic dates" airs on July 14 at 8 pm on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People