The Walking Dead Star Norman Reedus Will Set His Trailer on Fire if Daryl Dixon Dies
By Tarun Mazumdar | July 10, 2014 12:11 PM EST
Fans of "The Walking Dead" are very close to Daryl Dixon and time and again they have threatened that this character must never die. Fans will riot if Daryl Dixon dies. However, Norman Reedus, too, has planned something if his character dies.
"If they kill me on the show I'll probably, like, set my trailer on fire. They'll probably have to call in a bunch of cops to escort me off the property 'cause I'll be so pi**ed," said Norman Reedus during the "Inside The Walking Dead" documentary.
Norman has no plans to leave "The Walking Dead" soon and clearly, he loves being a part of this show as Daryl Dixon.
In the past, comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman talked to Entertainment Weekly and joked about Daryl Dixon's death in "The Walking Dead Season 5."
"In our premiere episode of season 5 we're going to give a ton of answers of who the people of Terminus are, what they're doing, why they're doing it, what's going on with them. And by the end of that episode you're going to have a much better understanding of what's going on with them and why they're so important to the show. Oh, and Daryl dies."
During the "Inside The Walking Documentary," they also shared interesting trivia about Norman's character.
Norman Reedus takes home one crossbow from each season of "The Walking Dead."
The actor's favourite walker kill was the "hatchback kill" by Daryl in "The Walking Dead" Season 3, Episode 10.
Daryl Dixon does not use live arrows on "The Walking Dead." Norman Reedus has to simulate firing bolts on camera. In the documentary, he explained that he loads a bolt on the camera and allow his hands move out of frame. He drops the bolt and it is changed digitally.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs with Daryl Dixon this Oct. on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown