Scott Disick Parties Wild and Tries to Kiss a Girl: 'Fed Up' Kourtney Kardashian 'Throws Scott Out'; Couple Seeks Relationship Counselling
By jaskiran kaur | July 10, 2014 9:13 AM EST
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, are slammed with rumours about troubles in their relationship. Scott Disick has reportedly gone back to his wild partying ways ever since the 35-year-old reality starlet announced her third pregnancy. The couple is now reportedly undergoing relationship counselling.
Citing the claims of In Touch magazine, Hollywood Life reports Scott Disick partied at Sunset Beach where he got "completely wasted." The report further notes Kourtney Kardashian's long time partner also "allegedly tried to kiss someone in the bathroom" at the party.
According to the eyewitness, Scott Disick was "hitting on girls left and right." These girls included Cristal Lee Harper, who is reportedly a waitress at the hotel near the Hamptons and a model.
The magazine's source revealed pregnant Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend offered the waitress some money in order to let him "suck on her toes." The eyewitness further elaborated on the scene and told the magazine the waitress "let him" do that, but "he didn't even pay her."
Another instance of Scott Disick's alleged wild partying ways has been reported on in a Daily Mail report. According to the report, Scott Disick left his two children and pregnant girlfriend at Southampton to enjoy his weekend at Harrah's Resort's The Pool After Dark party. It is said to be the "largest indoor pool party."
Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian have been together for almost 8 years. The two of them have two kids together, Mason, 4, and Penolope, 2. They are now expecting their third child in Dec. 2014.
Meanwhile, reports are swirling around suggesting Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian are seeking help for their relationship troubles. While there have been no official statements, sources close to the family told TMZ that "KUWTK" couple are being counselled by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. He happens to be the same pastor who was present for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding.
The report notes that Scott's partying behaviour has become a "serious issue" causing problems in the couple's relationship. Moreover, things between the two have reportedly "reached a critical mass." It is noted that in the wake of her third pregnancy, Kourtney has taken some serious actions against Scott Disick. She has reportedly "thrown Scott out." This is because Kourtney is "fed up with him choosing clubbing over family." The couple was spotted with the pastor on Monday in Meatpacking District in NYC. The couple can be seen hanging out with the pastor in the video posted by TMZ, which lends some creditbility to reports. However, the purpose of the meeting remains unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family