Scott Disick Parties Wild and Tries to Kiss a Girl: 'Fed Up' Kourtney Kardashian 'Throws Scott Out'; Couple Seeks Relationship Counselling
By jaskiran kaur | July 10, 2014 9:13 AM EST
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, are slammed with rumours about troubles in their relationship. Scott Disick has reportedly gone back to his wild partying ways ever since the 35-year-old reality starlet announced her third pregnancy. The couple is now reportedly undergoing relationship counselling.
Citing the claims of In Touch magazine, Hollywood Life reports Scott Disick partied at Sunset Beach where he got "completely wasted." The report further notes Kourtney Kardashian's long time partner also "allegedly tried to kiss someone in the bathroom" at the party.
According to the eyewitness, Scott Disick was "hitting on girls left and right." These girls included Cristal Lee Harper, who is reportedly a waitress at the hotel near the Hamptons and a model.
The magazine's source revealed pregnant Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend offered the waitress some money in order to let him "suck on her toes." The eyewitness further elaborated on the scene and told the magazine the waitress "let him" do that, but "he didn't even pay her."
Another instance of Scott Disick's alleged wild partying ways has been reported on in a Daily Mail report. According to the report, Scott Disick left his two children and pregnant girlfriend at Southampton to enjoy his weekend at Harrah's Resort's The Pool After Dark party. It is said to be the "largest indoor pool party."
Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian have been together for almost 8 years. The two of them have two kids together, Mason, 4, and Penolope, 2. They are now expecting their third child in Dec. 2014.
Meanwhile, reports are swirling around suggesting Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian are seeking help for their relationship troubles. While there have been no official statements, sources close to the family told TMZ that "KUWTK" couple are being counselled by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. He happens to be the same pastor who was present for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding.
The report notes that Scott's partying behaviour has become a "serious issue" causing problems in the couple's relationship. Moreover, things between the two have reportedly "reached a critical mass." It is noted that in the wake of her third pregnancy, Kourtney has taken some serious actions against Scott Disick. She has reportedly "thrown Scott out." This is because Kourtney is "fed up with him choosing clubbing over family." The couple was spotted with the pastor on Monday in Meatpacking District in NYC. The couple can be seen hanging out with the pastor in the video posted by TMZ, which lends some creditbility to reports. However, the purpose of the meeting remains unconfirmed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal