Selena Gomez 'Likes' Photos of Nat Wolff Make-Out Scenes, Forgets Justin Bieber Drama
By Diadem Pambid | July 10, 2014 8:53 AM EST
While Justin Bieber has been caught in the arms of another model, Selena Gomez has been focusing on other matters particularly that which involves Nat Wolff. Wolff and Gomez both star in the latest film, "Behaving Badly" where they play the lead couple. Like Bieber who has been "linking" posts by his model flings, Gomez went on ahead and "liked" a number of photos involving her and Nat.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The "Jelena" couple are once again on a break. Proof of this latest split is a number of photos involving Justin Bieber and his latest model fling, Yovanna Ventura. Wearing bright red lipstick, Yovanna had her arms around Bieber and even one under his shirt in the photos posted on the Canadian crooner's Shots page.
Of course, this has prompted a flurry of reports claiming that Selena Gomez is furious with Bieber. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. The lovely Latina was last spotted in NYC in a figure hugging blue dress for an alleged business dinner. The "Come & Get It" singer has also been active on her Instagram account posting a number of cryptic messages through the week.
Yet, the latest activity on her Instagram account that has caused a bout of excitement involves Nat Wolff. Selena "liked" two photos on Instagram that showed her and Nat Wolff's kissing scenes in their film, "Behaving Badly."
While the photos are enough to capture anyone's attention, it would be the captions that would certainly make fans raise an eyebrow. "he'd treat you so right, baby," reads the caption of the first photo while the other photo's caption reads: "someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
Reports by Hollywood Life now claim that Gomez had not only "liked" the photos because it involved her and Nat Wolff but due to the captions calling out to her. Gomez could certainly hit up a romance with Wolff given their intense chemistry onscreen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles