Selena Gomez 'Likes' Photos of Nat Wolff Make-Out Scenes, Forgets Justin Bieber Drama
By Diadem Pambid | July 10, 2014 8:53 AM EST
While Justin Bieber has been caught in the arms of another model, Selena Gomez has been focusing on other matters particularly that which involves Nat Wolff. Wolff and Gomez both star in the latest film, "Behaving Badly" where they play the lead couple. Like Bieber who has been "linking" posts by his model flings, Gomez went on ahead and "liked" a number of photos involving her and Nat.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The "Jelena" couple are once again on a break. Proof of this latest split is a number of photos involving Justin Bieber and his latest model fling, Yovanna Ventura. Wearing bright red lipstick, Yovanna had her arms around Bieber and even one under his shirt in the photos posted on the Canadian crooner's Shots page.
Of course, this has prompted a flurry of reports claiming that Selena Gomez is furious with Bieber. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. The lovely Latina was last spotted in NYC in a figure hugging blue dress for an alleged business dinner. The "Come & Get It" singer has also been active on her Instagram account posting a number of cryptic messages through the week.
Yet, the latest activity on her Instagram account that has caused a bout of excitement involves Nat Wolff. Selena "liked" two photos on Instagram that showed her and Nat Wolff's kissing scenes in their film, "Behaving Badly."
While the photos are enough to capture anyone's attention, it would be the captions that would certainly make fans raise an eyebrow. "he'd treat you so right, baby," reads the caption of the first photo while the other photo's caption reads: "someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
Reports by Hollywood Life now claim that Gomez had not only "liked" the photos because it involved her and Nat Wolff but due to the captions calling out to her. Gomez could certainly hit up a romance with Wolff given their intense chemistry onscreen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown