Selena Gomez 'Likes' Photos of Nat Wolff Make-Out Scenes, Forgets Justin Bieber Drama
By Diadem Pambid | July 10, 2014 8:53 AM EST
While Justin Bieber has been caught in the arms of another model, Selena Gomez has been focusing on other matters particularly that which involves Nat Wolff. Wolff and Gomez both star in the latest film, "Behaving Badly" where they play the lead couple. Like Bieber who has been "linking" posts by his model flings, Gomez went on ahead and "liked" a number of photos involving her and Nat.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The "Jelena" couple are once again on a break. Proof of this latest split is a number of photos involving Justin Bieber and his latest model fling, Yovanna Ventura. Wearing bright red lipstick, Yovanna had her arms around Bieber and even one under his shirt in the photos posted on the Canadian crooner's Shots page.
Of course, this has prompted a flurry of reports claiming that Selena Gomez is furious with Bieber. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. The lovely Latina was last spotted in NYC in a figure hugging blue dress for an alleged business dinner. The "Come & Get It" singer has also been active on her Instagram account posting a number of cryptic messages through the week.
Yet, the latest activity on her Instagram account that has caused a bout of excitement involves Nat Wolff. Selena "liked" two photos on Instagram that showed her and Nat Wolff's kissing scenes in their film, "Behaving Badly."
While the photos are enough to capture anyone's attention, it would be the captions that would certainly make fans raise an eyebrow. "he'd treat you so right, baby," reads the caption of the first photo while the other photo's caption reads: "someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
Reports by Hollywood Life now claim that Gomez had not only "liked" the photos because it involved her and Nat Wolff but due to the captions calling out to her. Gomez could certainly hit up a romance with Wolff given their intense chemistry onscreen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef