Selena Gomez 'Likes' Photos of Nat Wolff Make-Out Scenes, Forgets Justin Bieber Drama
By Diadem Pambid | July 10, 2014 8:53 AM EST
While Justin Bieber has been caught in the arms of another model, Selena Gomez has been focusing on other matters particularly that which involves Nat Wolff. Wolff and Gomez both star in the latest film, "Behaving Badly" where they play the lead couple. Like Bieber who has been "linking" posts by his model flings, Gomez went on ahead and "liked" a number of photos involving her and Nat.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The "Jelena" couple are once again on a break. Proof of this latest split is a number of photos involving Justin Bieber and his latest model fling, Yovanna Ventura. Wearing bright red lipstick, Yovanna had her arms around Bieber and even one under his shirt in the photos posted on the Canadian crooner's Shots page.
Of course, this has prompted a flurry of reports claiming that Selena Gomez is furious with Bieber. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. The lovely Latina was last spotted in NYC in a figure hugging blue dress for an alleged business dinner. The "Come & Get It" singer has also been active on her Instagram account posting a number of cryptic messages through the week.
Yet, the latest activity on her Instagram account that has caused a bout of excitement involves Nat Wolff. Selena "liked" two photos on Instagram that showed her and Nat Wolff's kissing scenes in their film, "Behaving Badly."
While the photos are enough to capture anyone's attention, it would be the captions that would certainly make fans raise an eyebrow. "he'd treat you so right, baby," reads the caption of the first photo while the other photo's caption reads: "someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
Reports by Hollywood Life now claim that Gomez had not only "liked" the photos because it involved her and Nat Wolff but due to the captions calling out to her. Gomez could certainly hit up a romance with Wolff given their intense chemistry onscreen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid