Zac Efron Goes Topless for Michelle Rodriguez while Horseback Riding
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 8:36 AM EST
Zac Efron went on a horseback riding date with Michelle Rodriguez and he decided to whip his shirt off.
Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez proved they can go to an old-fashioned date, but showed they cannot lay off the physical chemistry between them, Mail Online UK reports.
Actor Zac Efron arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California on April 13, 2014.
On Monday, the newly-confirmed couple showed off their more romantic sides by going out on a date every woman who ever read a good old romance pocket book, dreamt about. The two went on horse ride in Sardinia where they are currently vacationing.
Despite the traditional setup, the two could not hide their physical chemistry towards each other, let alone their sexiness. According to Mail Online UK, there was plenty of eye candy for Michelle as the former "High School Musical" star whipped off his shirt while atop on a horse, showing off his very impressive and muscular body.
Zac looked really good and experienced as a rider on top of the horse. Michelle struggled a bit, but did not seem to mind because she looked happy. She even let out a playful yell while riding the horse.
News of them seeing each other only sparked last week. This news caught many fans by surprise, especially because Michelle only recently made the headlines when she started seeing model Cara Delevigne and then they broke up shortly. It is not known when they really started to see each other, but their Italian holiday last week was talked about widely.
Michelle had already claimed she was bisexual early on, but nobody expected the "Fast and The Furious" star to immediately see a guy after dating a girl, which was highly publicized. Michelle admitted her sexuality last year.
"I've gone both ways," Michelle said in a report by the Huffington Post. "I do as I please. I am too f***ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."
This is not the first time that she has been linked with a famous celebrity guy though. Before Zac, Michelle reportedly dated Vin Disel and Halle Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez before he tied the knot with Berry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date