Zac Efron Goes Topless for Michelle Rodriguez while Horseback Riding
By Annie Dee | July 10, 2014 8:36 AM EST
Zac Efron went on a horseback riding date with Michelle Rodriguez and he decided to whip his shirt off.
Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez proved they can go to an old-fashioned date, but showed they cannot lay off the physical chemistry between them, Mail Online UK reports.
Actor Zac Efron arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California on April 13, 2014.
On Monday, the newly-confirmed couple showed off their more romantic sides by going out on a date every woman who ever read a good old romance pocket book, dreamt about. The two went on horse ride in Sardinia where they are currently vacationing.
Despite the traditional setup, the two could not hide their physical chemistry towards each other, let alone their sexiness. According to Mail Online UK, there was plenty of eye candy for Michelle as the former "High School Musical" star whipped off his shirt while atop on a horse, showing off his very impressive and muscular body.
Zac looked really good and experienced as a rider on top of the horse. Michelle struggled a bit, but did not seem to mind because she looked happy. She even let out a playful yell while riding the horse.
News of them seeing each other only sparked last week. This news caught many fans by surprise, especially because Michelle only recently made the headlines when she started seeing model Cara Delevigne and then they broke up shortly. It is not known when they really started to see each other, but their Italian holiday last week was talked about widely.
Michelle had already claimed she was bisexual early on, but nobody expected the "Fast and The Furious" star to immediately see a guy after dating a girl, which was highly publicized. Michelle admitted her sexuality last year.
"I've gone both ways," Michelle said in a report by the Huffington Post. "I do as I please. I am too f***ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."
This is not the first time that she has been linked with a famous celebrity guy though. Before Zac, Michelle reportedly dated Vin Disel and Halle Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez before he tied the knot with Berry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery