Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Stun at Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show
By Janis Reyes | July 10, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Stunning? Check. Enviable? Definitely.
Charlize Theron attended the Dior Fashion Show with her beau Sean Penn, and they looked absolutely stunning! Theron was a stunning sight with her Dior sparkly-gold-backless mini dress, minimal but classy makeup, and nude strappy flat sandals. Sean Penn also looked dashing with his Dior black suit sans tie and dark shades. The power-couple arrived holding hands and posed for pictures. They sat in the front row. The Academy-award winning couple looked cozy during the whole event, with Penn casually touching Theron's leg. The two were also reported to be whispering sweet nothings in the event. The power-couple looked happy together.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn sat in front row at Dior Haute Courier Fashion Show.
Earlier this year, Theron and Penn made headlines when they came out as a couple. Penn is infamous for his entanglement with other Hollywood actresses and Theron had a relationship with actor Stuart Townsend for almost nine years before they broke up in 2010. There had been buzzes that the two are engaged and set to marry before the year ends, but Theron denied this speculation.
Recently, 38-year-old Theron opened up about her relationship with 54-year-old Penn in the June Vogue interview where she was also the cover. In the said interview, the stunning actress gushed about her beau and their common stand about marriage.
Theron is not the only Dior image model who attended the event. Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cottilard, and Emma Watson were also in attendance and they also wowed the crowd, but they got nothing on Theron who still looked like her georgeous evil queen role in "Snow White and the Huntsman"-wickedly sexy and otherworldly.
The "A Million Ways to Die in the West" actress had been Dior's face since 2004 and she had been involved in different well-known organizations, most notably, in women's rights organizations.
Theron will be back in the big screen in September as the lead character in the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn "Dark Places," a mysterious thriller with other powerhouse casts like Christina Hendricks, Nicholas Hoult, and Chlöe Grace Moretz. As for her beau, Sean Penn was set to star in a thriller "The Gunman" in September next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected