Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Stun at Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show
By Janis Reyes | July 10, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Stunning? Check. Enviable? Definitely.
Charlize Theron attended the Dior Fashion Show with her beau Sean Penn, and they looked absolutely stunning! Theron was a stunning sight with her Dior sparkly-gold-backless mini dress, minimal but classy makeup, and nude strappy flat sandals. Sean Penn also looked dashing with his Dior black suit sans tie and dark shades. The power-couple arrived holding hands and posed for pictures. They sat in the front row. The Academy-award winning couple looked cozy during the whole event, with Penn casually touching Theron's leg. The two were also reported to be whispering sweet nothings in the event. The power-couple looked happy together.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn sat in front row at Dior Haute Courier Fashion Show.
Earlier this year, Theron and Penn made headlines when they came out as a couple. Penn is infamous for his entanglement with other Hollywood actresses and Theron had a relationship with actor Stuart Townsend for almost nine years before they broke up in 2010. There had been buzzes that the two are engaged and set to marry before the year ends, but Theron denied this speculation.
Recently, 38-year-old Theron opened up about her relationship with 54-year-old Penn in the June Vogue interview where she was also the cover. In the said interview, the stunning actress gushed about her beau and their common stand about marriage.
Theron is not the only Dior image model who attended the event. Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cottilard, and Emma Watson were also in attendance and they also wowed the crowd, but they got nothing on Theron who still looked like her georgeous evil queen role in "Snow White and the Huntsman"-wickedly sexy and otherworldly.
The "A Million Ways to Die in the West" actress had been Dior's face since 2004 and she had been involved in different well-known organizations, most notably, in women's rights organizations.
Theron will be back in the big screen in September as the lead character in the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn "Dark Places," a mysterious thriller with other powerhouse casts like Christina Hendricks, Nicholas Hoult, and Chlöe Grace Moretz. As for her beau, Sean Penn was set to star in a thriller "The Gunman" in September next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best