Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Stun at Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show
By Janis Reyes | July 10, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Stunning? Check. Enviable? Definitely.
Charlize Theron attended the Dior Fashion Show with her beau Sean Penn, and they looked absolutely stunning! Theron was a stunning sight with her Dior sparkly-gold-backless mini dress, minimal but classy makeup, and nude strappy flat sandals. Sean Penn also looked dashing with his Dior black suit sans tie and dark shades. The power-couple arrived holding hands and posed for pictures. They sat in the front row. The Academy-award winning couple looked cozy during the whole event, with Penn casually touching Theron's leg. The two were also reported to be whispering sweet nothings in the event. The power-couple looked happy together.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn sat in front row at Dior Haute Courier Fashion Show.
Earlier this year, Theron and Penn made headlines when they came out as a couple. Penn is infamous for his entanglement with other Hollywood actresses and Theron had a relationship with actor Stuart Townsend for almost nine years before they broke up in 2010. There had been buzzes that the two are engaged and set to marry before the year ends, but Theron denied this speculation.
Recently, 38-year-old Theron opened up about her relationship with 54-year-old Penn in the June Vogue interview where she was also the cover. In the said interview, the stunning actress gushed about her beau and their common stand about marriage.
Theron is not the only Dior image model who attended the event. Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cottilard, and Emma Watson were also in attendance and they also wowed the crowd, but they got nothing on Theron who still looked like her georgeous evil queen role in "Snow White and the Huntsman"-wickedly sexy and otherworldly.
The "A Million Ways to Die in the West" actress had been Dior's face since 2004 and she had been involved in different well-known organizations, most notably, in women's rights organizations.
Theron will be back in the big screen in September as the lead character in the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn "Dark Places," a mysterious thriller with other powerhouse casts like Christina Hendricks, Nicholas Hoult, and Chlöe Grace Moretz. As for her beau, Sean Penn was set to star in a thriller "The Gunman" in September next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage