Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Stun at Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show
By Janis Reyes | July 10, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Stunning? Check. Enviable? Definitely.
Charlize Theron attended the Dior Fashion Show with her beau Sean Penn, and they looked absolutely stunning! Theron was a stunning sight with her Dior sparkly-gold-backless mini dress, minimal but classy makeup, and nude strappy flat sandals. Sean Penn also looked dashing with his Dior black suit sans tie and dark shades. The power-couple arrived holding hands and posed for pictures. They sat in the front row. The Academy-award winning couple looked cozy during the whole event, with Penn casually touching Theron's leg. The two were also reported to be whispering sweet nothings in the event. The power-couple looked happy together.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn sat in front row at Dior Haute Courier Fashion Show.
Earlier this year, Theron and Penn made headlines when they came out as a couple. Penn is infamous for his entanglement with other Hollywood actresses and Theron had a relationship with actor Stuart Townsend for almost nine years before they broke up in 2010. There had been buzzes that the two are engaged and set to marry before the year ends, but Theron denied this speculation.
Recently, 38-year-old Theron opened up about her relationship with 54-year-old Penn in the June Vogue interview where she was also the cover. In the said interview, the stunning actress gushed about her beau and their common stand about marriage.
Theron is not the only Dior image model who attended the event. Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cottilard, and Emma Watson were also in attendance and they also wowed the crowd, but they got nothing on Theron who still looked like her georgeous evil queen role in "Snow White and the Huntsman"-wickedly sexy and otherworldly.
The "A Million Ways to Die in the West" actress had been Dior's face since 2004 and she had been involved in different well-known organizations, most notably, in women's rights organizations.
Theron will be back in the big screen in September as the lead character in the film adaptation of Gillian Flynn "Dark Places," a mysterious thriller with other powerhouse casts like Christina Hendricks, Nicholas Hoult, and Chlöe Grace Moretz. As for her beau, Sean Penn was set to star in a thriller "The Gunman" in September next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports