Kristen Stewart Cuts Hair Really Short, Says She Feels Free: New Look Reportedly Seen as Final Goodbye to Robert Pattinson
By nidhi tewari | July 10, 2014 8:29 AM EST
Orange highlights and a really short hair falling on one side of her face. That's how "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart looks like now. Yes, the 24-year-old has chopped off her long hair and debuted the new look at the Chanel's Haute Couture show on Tuesday in Paris. The actress retained the orange colour for most of her hair but darkened her roots a bit for the dramatic look. Kristen made her presence felt by wearing a white crop top and sheer pants which showed off her shapely legs beneath.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
Truth Behind Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson 'Imaginative' Reunion: RPatz and KStew Really Over?
Kristen Stewart Bares Bum in Tiny Thong in 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Trailer: Fans Hopeful for Movie [SEE VIDEOS]
The media is quick to link Kristen Stewart's short hair as a final step to end her relationship with her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
"Kristen Stewart has said she finally feels free after her new short haircut. Free from Robert Pattinson? Is it a final message to former Twilight boyfriend Robert Pattinson?" writes Amy Lewis from Hand Bag.
"I feel free!," the actress reportedly revealed to her friends sitting in the front row, reports Harpers Bazaar adding that she made the decision to cut her hair just one hour prior to the Chanel show. Check out Kristen's picture with a dramatic short pixie haircut here on Twitter by Pretareporter.
The actress accessorised her look by wearing stylish silver jewelry around her neck, arms and ears. The actress was all smiles as she sat in the front row with Isabelle Huppert to watch the show. She also took out time to pose with "Fifty Shades of Grey" actress Dakota Johnson who was seen in an all black ensemble. Check out the picture of the two actresses here on Twitter by Fifty Shades Updates.
The Chanel show had a list of celebrities in attendence including Jennifer Lawrence who played pranks with Emma Watson, Charlize Theron, Marion Cotillard, Vogue America editor Anna Wintour, Lily Collins and even Jared Leto. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner walked the ramp as she made her Haute Couture debut.
Kristen is not the first actress to chop off her long hair. The list of celebrities who have decided to take the plunge and wear their hair short include Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Kaley Cucuo, Jennifer Lawrence, Pamela Anderson and even Beyonce, just to name a few.
The actress is currently looking forward to the release of her new movie "Clouds of Sils Maria" which was premiered at the recent Cannes Film Festival. The new trailer shows Kristen wearing a black thong as she shows off her bum. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced