Kristen Stewart Cuts Hair Really Short, Says She Feels Free: New Look Reportedly Seen as Final Goodbye to Robert Pattinson
By nidhi tewari | July 10, 2014 8:29 AM EST
Orange highlights and a really short hair falling on one side of her face. That's how "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart looks like now. Yes, the 24-year-old has chopped off her long hair and debuted the new look at the Chanel's Haute Couture show on Tuesday in Paris. The actress retained the orange colour for most of her hair but darkened her roots a bit for the dramatic look. Kristen made her presence felt by wearing a white crop top and sheer pants which showed off her shapely legs beneath.
Cast member Kristen Stewart poses on the red carpet as she leaves after the screening of the film "Sils Maria" (Clouds of Sils Maria) in competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 23,
Truth Behind Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson 'Imaginative' Reunion: RPatz and KStew Really Over?
Kristen Stewart Bares Bum in Tiny Thong in 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Trailer: Fans Hopeful for Movie [SEE VIDEOS]
The media is quick to link Kristen Stewart's short hair as a final step to end her relationship with her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
"Kristen Stewart has said she finally feels free after her new short haircut. Free from Robert Pattinson? Is it a final message to former Twilight boyfriend Robert Pattinson?" writes Amy Lewis from Hand Bag.
"I feel free!," the actress reportedly revealed to her friends sitting in the front row, reports Harpers Bazaar adding that she made the decision to cut her hair just one hour prior to the Chanel show. Check out Kristen's picture with a dramatic short pixie haircut here on Twitter by Pretareporter.
The actress accessorised her look by wearing stylish silver jewelry around her neck, arms and ears. The actress was all smiles as she sat in the front row with Isabelle Huppert to watch the show. She also took out time to pose with "Fifty Shades of Grey" actress Dakota Johnson who was seen in an all black ensemble. Check out the picture of the two actresses here on Twitter by Fifty Shades Updates.
The Chanel show had a list of celebrities in attendence including Jennifer Lawrence who played pranks with Emma Watson, Charlize Theron, Marion Cotillard, Vogue America editor Anna Wintour, Lily Collins and even Jared Leto. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star Kendall Jenner walked the ramp as she made her Haute Couture debut.
Kristen is not the first actress to chop off her long hair. The list of celebrities who have decided to take the plunge and wear their hair short include Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Kaley Cucuo, Jennifer Lawrence, Pamela Anderson and even Beyonce, just to name a few.
The actress is currently looking forward to the release of her new movie "Clouds of Sils Maria" which was premiered at the recent Cannes Film Festival. The new trailer shows Kristen wearing a black thong as she shows off her bum. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate