Arsenal FC Transfer News: Newcastle Defender to Head to the Emirates in the Next Two Days for £10million
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 9, 2014 11:25 PM EST
Newcastle United defender Mathieu Debuchy will be headed to Arsenal in the next two days as Arsene Wenger looks to fill-up the vacancy left by Bacary Sagna, according to Sky Sports.
The 28-year-old right-back, who was favoured over Sagna at the World Cup by France's manager Didier Deschamps, started four of Les Bleus' fixtures, with a 77.6 per cent pass succes rate in an average of 35.8 passes per game.
Newcastle United's Mathieu Debuchy is reported to make a move to Arsenal in the next two days
He spent his youth days in Lille, while serving the Ligue 1 outfit as a first-team player for ten years before moving to St. James' Park in January 2013, wherein he made a total of 46 appearances, tallying a goal and five assists.
The Gunners are suggested to be handing out £10million to secure the services of the Frenchman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff