Arsenal FC Transfer News: Newcastle Defender to Head to the Emirates in the Next Two Days for £10million
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 9, 2014 11:25 PM EST
Newcastle United defender Mathieu Debuchy will be headed to Arsenal in the next two days as Arsene Wenger looks to fill-up the vacancy left by Bacary Sagna, according to Sky Sports.
The 28-year-old right-back, who was favoured over Sagna at the World Cup by France's manager Didier Deschamps, started four of Les Bleus' fixtures, with a 77.6 per cent pass succes rate in an average of 35.8 passes per game.
Newcastle United's Mathieu Debuchy is reported to make a move to Arsenal in the next two days
He spent his youth days in Lille, while serving the Ligue 1 outfit as a first-team player for ten years before moving to St. James' Park in January 2013, wherein he made a total of 46 appearances, tallying a goal and five assists.
The Gunners are suggested to be handing out £10million to secure the services of the Frenchman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match