Fast & Furious 7 Speculations: Seventh Movie Featuring Paul Walker and Company Possibly the Last in the Franchise [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 11:18 PM EST
In the latest "Fast & Furious 7" speculations, it has been said that the seventh movie featuring Paul Walker and company including Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham could possibly be the last in the franchise!
Tyrese Gibson poses backstage at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
According to Air Herald, "Fast & Furious 7" just might be the last time we get to see Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto's (Vin Diesel) crew.
The "Fast & Furious" film franchise suffered a huge blow when its lead star Paul Walker died in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 in Valencia, California. Despite this unfortunate incident, the people behind "Fast & Furious 7" decided to continue with its filming after stopping it for a while due to Walker's untimely death. Paul's brothers Cody and Caleb both stood in as Brian O'Conner in some scenes that Paul didn't get to shoot anymore.
In the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) page for the "Fast & Furious 7" film, the release date in U.S. theatres is indicated as April 3, 2015. This was confirmed by a post on the Facebook page of the movie.
As of this writing, there are no official announcements that the "Fast & Furious 7" could possibly be the last film in the franchise. But, if it's true that "Fast & Furious 7" is the final installment, fans need not worry because it will surely be something to look forward to. The cast and crew of the movie will definitely give it their all and pull out all the stops to make sure that it ends well.
"Fast & Furious" is directed by James Wan. Aside from the aforementioned stars, it will also feature Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Djimon Hounsou (Slim), Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa (Louie Tran).
Wan posted a picture of a car speeding sequence on July 7, 2014 under the Instagram user name creepypuppet. The said photo was taken while filming "Fast & Furious 7" in the California desert. Click HERE to see it. Wan also tweeted about wrapping up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Tony Jaa's scenes in the film. Click HERE and HERE to see the photos from Wan's official Twitter page.
That's the latest update about the "Fast & Furious 7" speculations. For more updates about this movie franchise that has made Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez household names, keep reading the International Business Times (IBT).
Watch the "Fast & Furious 6" - Final Trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS