Fast & Furious 7 Speculations: Seventh Movie Featuring Paul Walker and Company Possibly the Last in the Franchise [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 11:18 PM EST
In the latest "Fast & Furious 7" speculations, it has been said that the seventh movie featuring Paul Walker and company including Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham could possibly be the last in the franchise!
Tyrese Gibson poses backstage at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
According to Air Herald, "Fast & Furious 7" just might be the last time we get to see Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto's (Vin Diesel) crew.
The "Fast & Furious" film franchise suffered a huge blow when its lead star Paul Walker died in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 in Valencia, California. Despite this unfortunate incident, the people behind "Fast & Furious 7" decided to continue with its filming after stopping it for a while due to Walker's untimely death. Paul's brothers Cody and Caleb both stood in as Brian O'Conner in some scenes that Paul didn't get to shoot anymore.
In the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) page for the "Fast & Furious 7" film, the release date in U.S. theatres is indicated as April 3, 2015. This was confirmed by a post on the Facebook page of the movie.
As of this writing, there are no official announcements that the "Fast & Furious 7" could possibly be the last film in the franchise. But, if it's true that "Fast & Furious 7" is the final installment, fans need not worry because it will surely be something to look forward to. The cast and crew of the movie will definitely give it their all and pull out all the stops to make sure that it ends well.
"Fast & Furious" is directed by James Wan. Aside from the aforementioned stars, it will also feature Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Djimon Hounsou (Slim), Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa (Louie Tran).
Wan posted a picture of a car speeding sequence on July 7, 2014 under the Instagram user name creepypuppet. The said photo was taken while filming "Fast & Furious 7" in the California desert. Click HERE to see it. Wan also tweeted about wrapping up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Tony Jaa's scenes in the film. Click HERE and HERE to see the photos from Wan's official Twitter page.
That's the latest update about the "Fast & Furious 7" speculations. For more updates about this movie franchise that has made Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez household names, keep reading the International Business Times (IBT).
Watch the "Fast & Furious 6" - Final Trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery