Fast & Furious 7 Speculations: Seventh Movie Featuring Paul Walker and Company Possibly the Last in the Franchise [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 11:18 PM EST
In the latest "Fast & Furious 7" speculations, it has been said that the seventh movie featuring Paul Walker and company including Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham could possibly be the last in the franchise!
Tyrese Gibson poses backstage at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
According to Air Herald, "Fast & Furious 7" just might be the last time we get to see Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto's (Vin Diesel) crew.
The "Fast & Furious" film franchise suffered a huge blow when its lead star Paul Walker died in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 in Valencia, California. Despite this unfortunate incident, the people behind "Fast & Furious 7" decided to continue with its filming after stopping it for a while due to Walker's untimely death. Paul's brothers Cody and Caleb both stood in as Brian O'Conner in some scenes that Paul didn't get to shoot anymore.
In the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) page for the "Fast & Furious 7" film, the release date in U.S. theatres is indicated as April 3, 2015. This was confirmed by a post on the Facebook page of the movie.
As of this writing, there are no official announcements that the "Fast & Furious 7" could possibly be the last film in the franchise. But, if it's true that "Fast & Furious 7" is the final installment, fans need not worry because it will surely be something to look forward to. The cast and crew of the movie will definitely give it their all and pull out all the stops to make sure that it ends well.
"Fast & Furious" is directed by James Wan. Aside from the aforementioned stars, it will also feature Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Djimon Hounsou (Slim), Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa (Louie Tran).
Wan posted a picture of a car speeding sequence on July 7, 2014 under the Instagram user name creepypuppet. The said photo was taken while filming "Fast & Furious 7" in the California desert. Click HERE to see it. Wan also tweeted about wrapping up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Tony Jaa's scenes in the film. Click HERE and HERE to see the photos from Wan's official Twitter page.
That's the latest update about the "Fast & Furious 7" speculations. For more updates about this movie franchise that has made Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez household names, keep reading the International Business Times (IBT).
Watch the "Fast & Furious 6" - Final Trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate