Fast & Furious 7 Speculations: Seventh Movie Featuring Paul Walker and Company Possibly the Last in the Franchise [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 11:18 PM EST
In the latest "Fast & Furious 7" speculations, it has been said that the seventh movie featuring Paul Walker and company including Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Jason Statham could possibly be the last in the franchise!
Tyrese Gibson poses backstage at the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
According to Air Herald, "Fast & Furious 7" just might be the last time we get to see Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and Dominic Toretto's (Vin Diesel) crew.
The "Fast & Furious" film franchise suffered a huge blow when its lead star Paul Walker died in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 in Valencia, California. Despite this unfortunate incident, the people behind "Fast & Furious 7" decided to continue with its filming after stopping it for a while due to Walker's untimely death. Paul's brothers Cody and Caleb both stood in as Brian O'Conner in some scenes that Paul didn't get to shoot anymore.
In the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) page for the "Fast & Furious 7" film, the release date in U.S. theatres is indicated as April 3, 2015. This was confirmed by a post on the Facebook page of the movie.
As of this writing, there are no official announcements that the "Fast & Furious 7" could possibly be the last film in the franchise. But, if it's true that "Fast & Furious 7" is the final installment, fans need not worry because it will surely be something to look forward to. The cast and crew of the movie will definitely give it their all and pull out all the stops to make sure that it ends well.
"Fast & Furious" is directed by James Wan. Aside from the aforementioned stars, it will also feature Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce), Lucas Black (Sean Boswell), Djimon Hounsou (Slim), Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa (Louie Tran).
Wan posted a picture of a car speeding sequence on July 7, 2014 under the Instagram user name creepypuppet. The said photo was taken while filming "Fast & Furious 7" in the California desert. Click HERE to see it. Wan also tweeted about wrapping up Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Tony Jaa's scenes in the film. Click HERE and HERE to see the photos from Wan's official Twitter page.
That's the latest update about the "Fast & Furious 7" speculations. For more updates about this movie franchise that has made Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez household names, keep reading the International Business Times (IBT).
Watch the "Fast & Furious 6" - Final Trailer below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar