'Real Housewives of New York' LuAnn de Lesseps Fired from Show, To Work Without Pay - Rep Denies Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 9, 2014 6:59 PM EST
There is a lot of buzz surrounding LuAnn de Lesseps' firing from "Real Housewives of New York." It is also being said that LuAnn is planning to work for free on the reality show. However, her fans think that it is very unlikely of her to work for free in first place and secondly there seems to be no reason why she would be fired from the show.
Countess Luann DeLesseps is going to work for free this season and new cast member Kristen Taekman could also be let go, reported Radar Online.
"[LuAnn] had to suck it up because they wanted her back, but didn't want pay her. She just wasn't bringing it. This year she got fearful so she threw Sonja under the bus," a source told the Web site.
However, playing down the rumours LuAnn's rep suggested that the countess would not do any work for free except the charitable work.
"The only thing LuAnn does for free is her charity work," a rep for the "RHONY" star told Hollywoodlife.
The rep also said that every year there are plethora of rumours which suggest that someone is fired.
"Every year they talk about the same potential of firings," LuAnn's rep says to the Web site. "LuAnn had a great season and she is looking forward to returning, but she is also very busy with her new business ventures including her Countess LuAnn Dress Collection and she is set to follow up with jewelry and home. So whatever the future holds will be positive."
Even a source akin to Bravo has said that at present no casting for the latest season are being made. The channel is reportedly focused on the current season and the reunion after that.
LuAnn and makers of the show are yet to comment on the firing rumour.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015