Paris Hilton Releases New Single 'Come Alive,' Provides Details to Magic-Themed Music Video
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Paris Hilton is back with a new, upbeat dance single, "Come Alive."
On Tuesday, the heiress, now 33-year-old DJ and singer came out with her second single under her new contract with Universal Music, Mail Online UK reports.
Paris Hilton arrives at the opening ceremony of a shopping centre in Katowice, southern Poland October 12, 2011.
The singer DJ also provided Mail Online UK with the chance to exclusively look at the video shoot of this new single. Mail Online UK reports that the former "Simple Life" Star is simply ecstatic about the new single and the video shoot. She could not be more excited, especially since she was the one who wrote the song. The same goes for this video shoot. "It was a magical experience," Paris Hilton told MailOnline. "I put together all of my favorite ethereal images and we just went from there. It was like a fantasy come true."
She discussed the video in detail too, making sure her fans will be excited with the shoot as much as she was. She said it was like playing dress up.
'"I did a shoot that made me feel alive to match the song," Hilton shared to MailOnline. "I had fun with the costumes. It was like playing dress up."
Interestingly, she got the whole theme pegged down. She was the one who came up with the idea and it was executed wonderfully, according to her. The cover girl said it was not even that hard to come up with the theme because everything just came to her "naturally."
"I wrote the song myself while I was in Miami a few months ago," revealed Paris to MailOnline. "The lyrics come from my heart. I love writing love songs, they make me happy, they make me feel good, so I tend to focus on that."
If Paris gave Mail Online UK exclusive look on her music video, she took E! behind the scenes of the video. In this exclusive clip, she provided the details to the magical theme for hew latest video.
"It's all about love and how it makes you feel alive. So when I was coming up with the concept for the music video, I wanted it to be something that was very magical, ethereal, just very fantasy like, that's why I wanted to have a unicorn in it because I just think they're such beautiful, magical creatures. It's very colorful, fun, free and I'm having a great day," explained Hilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools