Paris Hilton Releases New Single 'Come Alive,' Provides Details to Magic-Themed Music Video
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Paris Hilton is back with a new, upbeat dance single, "Come Alive."
On Tuesday, the heiress, now 33-year-old DJ and singer came out with her second single under her new contract with Universal Music, Mail Online UK reports.
Paris Hilton arrives at the opening ceremony of a shopping centre in Katowice, southern Poland October 12, 2011.
The singer DJ also provided Mail Online UK with the chance to exclusively look at the video shoot of this new single. Mail Online UK reports that the former "Simple Life" Star is simply ecstatic about the new single and the video shoot. She could not be more excited, especially since she was the one who wrote the song. The same goes for this video shoot. "It was a magical experience," Paris Hilton told MailOnline. "I put together all of my favorite ethereal images and we just went from there. It was like a fantasy come true."
She discussed the video in detail too, making sure her fans will be excited with the shoot as much as she was. She said it was like playing dress up.
'"I did a shoot that made me feel alive to match the song," Hilton shared to MailOnline. "I had fun with the costumes. It was like playing dress up."
Interestingly, she got the whole theme pegged down. She was the one who came up with the idea and it was executed wonderfully, according to her. The cover girl said it was not even that hard to come up with the theme because everything just came to her "naturally."
"I wrote the song myself while I was in Miami a few months ago," revealed Paris to MailOnline. "The lyrics come from my heart. I love writing love songs, they make me happy, they make me feel good, so I tend to focus on that."
If Paris gave Mail Online UK exclusive look on her music video, she took E! behind the scenes of the video. In this exclusive clip, she provided the details to the magical theme for hew latest video.
"It's all about love and how it makes you feel alive. So when I was coming up with the concept for the music video, I wanted it to be something that was very magical, ethereal, just very fantasy like, that's why I wanted to have a unicorn in it because I just think they're such beautiful, magical creatures. It's very colorful, fun, free and I'm having a great day," explained Hilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales