Paris Hilton Releases New Single 'Come Alive,' Provides Details to Magic-Themed Music Video
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Paris Hilton is back with a new, upbeat dance single, "Come Alive."
On Tuesday, the heiress, now 33-year-old DJ and singer came out with her second single under her new contract with Universal Music, Mail Online UK reports.
Paris Hilton arrives at the opening ceremony of a shopping centre in Katowice, southern Poland October 12, 2011.
The singer DJ also provided Mail Online UK with the chance to exclusively look at the video shoot of this new single. Mail Online UK reports that the former "Simple Life" Star is simply ecstatic about the new single and the video shoot. She could not be more excited, especially since she was the one who wrote the song. The same goes for this video shoot. "It was a magical experience," Paris Hilton told MailOnline. "I put together all of my favorite ethereal images and we just went from there. It was like a fantasy come true."
She discussed the video in detail too, making sure her fans will be excited with the shoot as much as she was. She said it was like playing dress up.
'"I did a shoot that made me feel alive to match the song," Hilton shared to MailOnline. "I had fun with the costumes. It was like playing dress up."
Interestingly, she got the whole theme pegged down. She was the one who came up with the idea and it was executed wonderfully, according to her. The cover girl said it was not even that hard to come up with the theme because everything just came to her "naturally."
"I wrote the song myself while I was in Miami a few months ago," revealed Paris to MailOnline. "The lyrics come from my heart. I love writing love songs, they make me happy, they make me feel good, so I tend to focus on that."
If Paris gave Mail Online UK exclusive look on her music video, she took E! behind the scenes of the video. In this exclusive clip, she provided the details to the magical theme for hew latest video.
"It's all about love and how it makes you feel alive. So when I was coming up with the concept for the music video, I wanted it to be something that was very magical, ethereal, just very fantasy like, that's why I wanted to have a unicorn in it because I just think they're such beautiful, magical creatures. It's very colorful, fun, free and I'm having a great day," explained Hilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims