Pamela Anderson Wants Split from Rick Salomon Again, Despite Being a 'Big Help' to Her Sobriety
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Pamela Anderson is divorcing her husband, for the second time around.
According to TMZ, the "Baywatch" star filed for divorce from husband Rick Salomon on Thursday, July 3, after they just revealed they got married the second time in January.
Actress Pamela Anderson smiles as she talks on the phone with France's Actress Brigitte Bardot (not pictured) during a visit to Bardot's foundation for animals rights in Paris, February 14, 2008.
They first married in October 2007, but after 2 months only. However, speaking earlier this year, Pam revealed she was "very happy" that they reunited. "We're very happy," Pamela told E! at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles.
"Our families are very happy and that's all that matters," the former "Baywatch" star added.
Salomon is not the first man that Anderson divorced. Anderson was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both rockers.
Back in May, RadarOnline reports how Pamela Anderson is bravely dealing with her alcohol addiction. Included in her recovery is her unveiling of her dark and hard past. In a speech at the Cannes Film Festival, Anderson opened up about the abuse she received when she was younger. This drove her to abuse cocaine and alcohol so that the pain can be numbed for many years.
"I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter," she shared to 200 guests who turned up at the launch party for her animal rights charity, the Pamela Anderson Foundation, RadarOnline reports.
"I went to a friend's boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into a back massage, which led into rape. My first heterosexual experience. He was 25 years old and I was 12," Anderson continued.
Aside from the help she's getting from addiction specialist, RadarOnline reports her husband (then) Rick Salomon is of big help.
"Pam's doing amazing with her recovery. She's dropped all of her hard-partying friends and only surrounds herself with family and Rick Soloman," a source told the site.
"She is closer than ever to her two kids and her life has transformed completely," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet