Pamela Anderson Wants Split from Rick Salomon Again, Despite Being a 'Big Help' to Her Sobriety
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Pamela Anderson is divorcing her husband, for the second time around.
According to TMZ, the "Baywatch" star filed for divorce from husband Rick Salomon on Thursday, July 3, after they just revealed they got married the second time in January.
Actress Pamela Anderson smiles as she talks on the phone with France's Actress Brigitte Bardot (not pictured) during a visit to Bardot's foundation for animals rights in Paris, February 14, 2008.
They first married in October 2007, but after 2 months only. However, speaking earlier this year, Pam revealed she was "very happy" that they reunited. "We're very happy," Pamela told E! at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles.
"Our families are very happy and that's all that matters," the former "Baywatch" star added.
Salomon is not the first man that Anderson divorced. Anderson was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both rockers.
Back in May, RadarOnline reports how Pamela Anderson is bravely dealing with her alcohol addiction. Included in her recovery is her unveiling of her dark and hard past. In a speech at the Cannes Film Festival, Anderson opened up about the abuse she received when she was younger. This drove her to abuse cocaine and alcohol so that the pain can be numbed for many years.
"I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter," she shared to 200 guests who turned up at the launch party for her animal rights charity, the Pamela Anderson Foundation, RadarOnline reports.
"I went to a friend's boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into a back massage, which led into rape. My first heterosexual experience. He was 25 years old and I was 12," Anderson continued.
Aside from the help she's getting from addiction specialist, RadarOnline reports her husband (then) Rick Salomon is of big help.
"Pam's doing amazing with her recovery. She's dropped all of her hard-partying friends and only surrounds herself with family and Rick Soloman," a source told the site.
"She is closer than ever to her two kids and her life has transformed completely," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists