Pamela Anderson Wants Split from Rick Salomon Again, Despite Being a 'Big Help' to Her Sobriety
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Pamela Anderson is divorcing her husband, for the second time around.
According to TMZ, the "Baywatch" star filed for divorce from husband Rick Salomon on Thursday, July 3, after they just revealed they got married the second time in January.
Actress Pamela Anderson smiles as she talks on the phone with France's Actress Brigitte Bardot (not pictured) during a visit to Bardot's foundation for animals rights in Paris, February 14, 2008.
They first married in October 2007, but after 2 months only. However, speaking earlier this year, Pam revealed she was "very happy" that they reunited. "We're very happy," Pamela told E! at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles.
"Our families are very happy and that's all that matters," the former "Baywatch" star added.
Salomon is not the first man that Anderson divorced. Anderson was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both rockers.
Back in May, RadarOnline reports how Pamela Anderson is bravely dealing with her alcohol addiction. Included in her recovery is her unveiling of her dark and hard past. In a speech at the Cannes Film Festival, Anderson opened up about the abuse she received when she was younger. This drove her to abuse cocaine and alcohol so that the pain can be numbed for many years.
"I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter," she shared to 200 guests who turned up at the launch party for her animal rights charity, the Pamela Anderson Foundation, RadarOnline reports.
"I went to a friend's boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into a back massage, which led into rape. My first heterosexual experience. He was 25 years old and I was 12," Anderson continued.
Aside from the help she's getting from addiction specialist, RadarOnline reports her husband (then) Rick Salomon is of big help.
"Pam's doing amazing with her recovery. She's dropped all of her hard-partying friends and only surrounds herself with family and Rick Soloman," a source told the site.
"She is closer than ever to her two kids and her life has transformed completely," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage