Pamela Anderson Wants Split from Rick Salomon Again, Despite Being a 'Big Help' to Her Sobriety
By Annie Dee | July 9, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Pamela Anderson is divorcing her husband, for the second time around.
According to TMZ, the "Baywatch" star filed for divorce from husband Rick Salomon on Thursday, July 3, after they just revealed they got married the second time in January.
Actress Pamela Anderson smiles as she talks on the phone with France's Actress Brigitte Bardot (not pictured) during a visit to Bardot's foundation for animals rights in Paris, February 14, 2008.
They first married in October 2007, but after 2 months only. However, speaking earlier this year, Pam revealed she was "very happy" that they reunited. "We're very happy," Pamela told E! at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles.
"Our families are very happy and that's all that matters," the former "Baywatch" star added.
Salomon is not the first man that Anderson divorced. Anderson was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both rockers.
Back in May, RadarOnline reports how Pamela Anderson is bravely dealing with her alcohol addiction. Included in her recovery is her unveiling of her dark and hard past. In a speech at the Cannes Film Festival, Anderson opened up about the abuse she received when she was younger. This drove her to abuse cocaine and alcohol so that the pain can be numbed for many years.
"I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter," she shared to 200 guests who turned up at the launch party for her animal rights charity, the Pamela Anderson Foundation, RadarOnline reports.
"I went to a friend's boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into a back massage, which led into rape. My first heterosexual experience. He was 25 years old and I was 12," Anderson continued.
Aside from the help she's getting from addiction specialist, RadarOnline reports her husband (then) Rick Salomon is of big help.
"Pam's doing amazing with her recovery. She's dropped all of her hard-partying friends and only surrounds herself with family and Rick Soloman," a source told the site.
"She is closer than ever to her two kids and her life has transformed completely," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'