The Night Shift Season 1 Finale Episode 8 Save Me Spoilers [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 4:41 PM EST
NBC's "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" airs on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 on NBC at 10/9c. If you want to find out what will happen in this episode, read on for "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" spoilers.
The doctors and nurses at the San Antonio Memorial Hospital's emergency room (ER) who are scheduled to work on the night shift just had a terrifying Code Silver hostage situation which was seen in "The Night Shift" Season 1 Episode 7 "Blood Brothers."
In "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" which was directed by Vincent Misiano and written by Gabe Fonseca, the medical drama continues for Dr. TC Callahan (Eoin Macken), Dr. Topher Zia (Ken Leung), Dr. Jordan Alexander (Jill Flint), Dr. Landry De La Cruz (Daniella Alonso), Dr. Paul Cummings (Robert Bailey Jr.). It also affects Drew (Brendan Fehr), Michael Ragosa (Freddy Rodriguez), JR Lemon (Kenny) and Krista (Jeananne Goossen).
Zap2it reported that in "Save Me," TC will get several flashbacks and he will try to keep it under wraps so that it won't be obvious to the others. Meanwhile, Topher will be involved in a shootout with Milo where he will get injured along the way.
According to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), "Save Me" also features David Barrera (Detective), Alma Sisneros (Nurse Diaz), Robb Moon (ER Orderly) and Jennifer Cortese (Patrice ).
Check out some tweets about "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me."
You thought this week was intense, East Coast? Just wait until The #NightShift season finale next Tuesday at 10/9c! Stay tuned, West Coast!
— The Night Shift (@NBCNightShift) July 9, 2014
This Season Finale next week is going to be insane!!! @NBCNightShift — MiA (@aftoN3Nicole) July 9, 2014
"The Night Shift" is a surprise hit among TV viewers who are used to seeing similar medical dramas on air like "ER," "Grey's Anatomy" and "Chicago Hope." In fact, the Nielsen Media Research listed the show in the ninth place of their Top 10 list for the Prime Broadcast Network TV in the U.S. For the week of June 16, 2014, "The Night Shift" had 6,250 viewers and the show received a 4.1 rating. It is just below "Blue Bloods" which got a 4.2 rating and 6,193 viewers in the same week.
And that's it for "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" spoilers. Don't miss "The Night Shift" every Tuesday nights on NBC. "The Night Shift" has been renewed for Season 2 and it will have 14 episodes, which is twice as many as the first season. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "The Night Shift" as well as other entertainment, sports, health, technology and business news.
Watch "The Night Shift" videos from YouTube below:
"The Night Shift" - Official Trailer:
The Night Shift - Anatomy of a Night Shift Scene (Behind-The-Scenes):
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown