The Night Shift Season 1 Finale Episode 8 Save Me Spoilers [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | July 9, 2014 4:41 PM EST
NBC's "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" airs on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 on NBC at 10/9c. If you want to find out what will happen in this episode, read on for "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" spoilers.
The doctors and nurses at the San Antonio Memorial Hospital's emergency room (ER) who are scheduled to work on the night shift just had a terrifying Code Silver hostage situation which was seen in "The Night Shift" Season 1 Episode 7 "Blood Brothers."
In "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" which was directed by Vincent Misiano and written by Gabe Fonseca, the medical drama continues for Dr. TC Callahan (Eoin Macken), Dr. Topher Zia (Ken Leung), Dr. Jordan Alexander (Jill Flint), Dr. Landry De La Cruz (Daniella Alonso), Dr. Paul Cummings (Robert Bailey Jr.). It also affects Drew (Brendan Fehr), Michael Ragosa (Freddy Rodriguez), JR Lemon (Kenny) and Krista (Jeananne Goossen).
Zap2it reported that in "Save Me," TC will get several flashbacks and he will try to keep it under wraps so that it won't be obvious to the others. Meanwhile, Topher will be involved in a shootout with Milo where he will get injured along the way.
According to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), "Save Me" also features David Barrera (Detective), Alma Sisneros (Nurse Diaz), Robb Moon (ER Orderly) and Jennifer Cortese (Patrice ).
Check out some tweets about "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me."
You thought this week was intense, East Coast? Just wait until The #NightShift season finale next Tuesday at 10/9c! Stay tuned, West Coast!
— The Night Shift (@NBCNightShift) July 9, 2014
This Season Finale next week is going to be insane!!! @NBCNightShift — MiA (@aftoN3Nicole) July 9, 2014
"The Night Shift" is a surprise hit among TV viewers who are used to seeing similar medical dramas on air like "ER," "Grey's Anatomy" and "Chicago Hope." In fact, the Nielsen Media Research listed the show in the ninth place of their Top 10 list for the Prime Broadcast Network TV in the U.S. For the week of June 16, 2014, "The Night Shift" had 6,250 viewers and the show received a 4.1 rating. It is just below "Blue Bloods" which got a 4.2 rating and 6,193 viewers in the same week.
And that's it for "The Night Shift" Season 1 Finale Episode 8 "Save Me" spoilers. Don't miss "The Night Shift" every Tuesday nights on NBC. "The Night Shift" has been renewed for Season 2 and it will have 14 episodes, which is twice as many as the first season. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "The Night Shift" as well as other entertainment, sports, health, technology and business news.
Watch "The Night Shift" videos from YouTube below:
"The Night Shift" - Official Trailer:
The Night Shift - Anatomy of a Night Shift Scene (Behind-The-Scenes):
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report