Kim Kardashian' s Racy Past Surfaces: Kim Allegedly Cheated on Ex-Husband Kris Humphries with his Best Friend
By nidhi tewari | July 9, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian's past is so happening that every now and then something interesting and newsworthy surfaces for the readers to dwell upon. The latest buzz is that the 33-year-old newlywed wife to Kanye West allegedly cheated on her ex-husband Kris Humphries with his best friend Andrey C Hicks, Perez Hilton is reporting. Hicks exclusively told the celebrity blogger that Kim and he had made love to each other at a time when she was upset with her relation with her then fiancé Kris in Monaco.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana Caught in Steamy Make Out Session in Van at Airport Parking- Reports [VIDEO]
Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana Allegedly Called 'Deadbeat Dad,' Doesn't Pay for His Son's School Fee - Reports
Andrey too was not in good terms with his then girlfriend Amanda and Kim confronted him on this issue too, the Web site reports adding that Kim later cribbed about his fiancé Kris with him. The reality star then told Andrey that she wants to be with someone like him and then she took the initiative to get close to him physically; Andrey reveled to the Web site.
"....After a tense pause she added that she wished she had a guy like me. I didn't really know what to say or do but before I could figure anything out she grabbed my hand and came in close. I hesitated for a minute. Everything was running through my head at a million miles an hour," Andrey revealed to Perez.
Andrey then acknowledges that he is not exactly a "good human being" and could not resist the temptation even though he was aware that Kim was his best friend's would-be-wife at that time.
"I did what any warm blooded man would do when he's got Kim Kardashian pressed up against him. I went for it. We started making out at first, made our way to a more secluded part of the villa's grounds, and then my pants were down and I was going to town," Andrey revealed further, reports the Web site.
Andrey, who has spent 40 months in jail for his involvement in a financial fraud scheme related to Kris Humphries, then revealed to Perez that he and Kim both felt "awkward" after the incident and he even received an email from Kim (the screenshot of which can be seen on Perez Hilton's Web site here) where she requested him to forget what transpired between the two and "take a few steps back" as this would be "best thing" for both of them.
Andrey also revealed his intentions to Perez about writing a book on his relationship with Kim stating that he is "broke" and wants to make some money from the entire episode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report