Khloe Kardashian Slams False Baby Rumours; but Reveals Having a Baby is Something That the Reality TV Star Still Hopes For
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 9, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has been a favourite celebrity who was always bombarded with false baby rumours. She has been rumoured pregnant for as long as people can remember. In a recent interview, Khloe revealed that she used to get hurt and insulted by such rumours but has learned to shrug it off eventually. In fact, she was even hoping that all the pregnancy rumours involving her will soon be in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It seems like the pesky pregnancy rumours will always be a part of Khloe's life, regardless of who she is seeing romantically or dating. She was trying to get pregnant for years when she was still in a relationship with Lamar Odom. During the time that she was having marital problems and divorce with Lamar, she was believed to be carrying the basketball player's child. The rumour died down at the end of the day.
Now that she is seeing French Montana, even though she has not publicly announced and confirmed her relationship with him, Khloe has yet again been barraged with pregnancy reports. The latest issue of OK Magazine (July 7 edition) reports that Khloe's pregnant with the singer-rapper's baby.
Khloe isn't surprised to hear stories that she's seemingly cruising towards the family way. Once again, Khloe has downplayed and clarified all the baby rumours.
Khloe said that the pregnancy rumours somehow arise when people think she has gained weight or packed on a few pounds. She said it was "offensive" but she has learned to deal with it. She said she wants to get pregnant but the decision to try to have a baby is something that cannot be done overnight. Khloe is optimistic that she will have her chance of getting pregnant in due time.
"I mean, one day the rumour will be true, I hope, but who knows, until then, it is what it is."
Khloe once said in an interview with Cosmopolitan that she wants to have kids when the time is right.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery