Khloe Kardashian Slams False Baby Rumours; but Reveals Having a Baby is Something That the Reality TV Star Still Hopes For
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 9, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has been a favourite celebrity who was always bombarded with false baby rumours. She has been rumoured pregnant for as long as people can remember. In a recent interview, Khloe revealed that she used to get hurt and insulted by such rumours but has learned to shrug it off eventually. In fact, she was even hoping that all the pregnancy rumours involving her will soon be in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It seems like the pesky pregnancy rumours will always be a part of Khloe's life, regardless of who she is seeing romantically or dating. She was trying to get pregnant for years when she was still in a relationship with Lamar Odom. During the time that she was having marital problems and divorce with Lamar, she was believed to be carrying the basketball player's child. The rumour died down at the end of the day.
Now that she is seeing French Montana, even though she has not publicly announced and confirmed her relationship with him, Khloe has yet again been barraged with pregnancy reports. The latest issue of OK Magazine (July 7 edition) reports that Khloe's pregnant with the singer-rapper's baby.
Khloe isn't surprised to hear stories that she's seemingly cruising towards the family way. Once again, Khloe has downplayed and clarified all the baby rumours.
Khloe said that the pregnancy rumours somehow arise when people think she has gained weight or packed on a few pounds. She said it was "offensive" but she has learned to deal with it. She said she wants to get pregnant but the decision to try to have a baby is something that cannot be done overnight. Khloe is optimistic that she will have her chance of getting pregnant in due time.
"I mean, one day the rumour will be true, I hope, but who knows, until then, it is what it is."
Khloe once said in an interview with Cosmopolitan that she wants to have kids when the time is right.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage