Khloe Kardashian Slams False Baby Rumours; but Reveals Having a Baby is Something That the Reality TV Star Still Hopes For
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 9, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has been a favourite celebrity who was always bombarded with false baby rumours. She has been rumoured pregnant for as long as people can remember. In a recent interview, Khloe revealed that she used to get hurt and insulted by such rumours but has learned to shrug it off eventually. In fact, she was even hoping that all the pregnancy rumours involving her will soon be in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It seems like the pesky pregnancy rumours will always be a part of Khloe's life, regardless of who she is seeing romantically or dating. She was trying to get pregnant for years when she was still in a relationship with Lamar Odom. During the time that she was having marital problems and divorce with Lamar, she was believed to be carrying the basketball player's child. The rumour died down at the end of the day.
Now that she is seeing French Montana, even though she has not publicly announced and confirmed her relationship with him, Khloe has yet again been barraged with pregnancy reports. The latest issue of OK Magazine (July 7 edition) reports that Khloe's pregnant with the singer-rapper's baby.
Khloe isn't surprised to hear stories that she's seemingly cruising towards the family way. Once again, Khloe has downplayed and clarified all the baby rumours.
Khloe said that the pregnancy rumours somehow arise when people think she has gained weight or packed on a few pounds. She said it was "offensive" but she has learned to deal with it. She said she wants to get pregnant but the decision to try to have a baby is something that cannot be done overnight. Khloe is optimistic that she will have her chance of getting pregnant in due time.
"I mean, one day the rumour will be true, I hope, but who knows, until then, it is what it is."
Khloe once said in an interview with Cosmopolitan that she wants to have kids when the time is right.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates