Khloe Kardashian Slams False Baby Rumours; but Reveals Having a Baby is Something That the Reality TV Star Still Hopes For
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 9, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian has been a favourite celebrity who was always bombarded with false baby rumours. She has been rumoured pregnant for as long as people can remember. In a recent interview, Khloe revealed that she used to get hurt and insulted by such rumours but has learned to shrug it off eventually. In fact, she was even hoping that all the pregnancy rumours involving her will soon be in the near future.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
It seems like the pesky pregnancy rumours will always be a part of Khloe's life, regardless of who she is seeing romantically or dating. She was trying to get pregnant for years when she was still in a relationship with Lamar Odom. During the time that she was having marital problems and divorce with Lamar, she was believed to be carrying the basketball player's child. The rumour died down at the end of the day.
Now that she is seeing French Montana, even though she has not publicly announced and confirmed her relationship with him, Khloe has yet again been barraged with pregnancy reports. The latest issue of OK Magazine (July 7 edition) reports that Khloe's pregnant with the singer-rapper's baby.
Khloe isn't surprised to hear stories that she's seemingly cruising towards the family way. Once again, Khloe has downplayed and clarified all the baby rumours.
Khloe said that the pregnancy rumours somehow arise when people think she has gained weight or packed on a few pounds. She said it was "offensive" but she has learned to deal with it. She said she wants to get pregnant but the decision to try to have a baby is something that cannot be done overnight. Khloe is optimistic that she will have her chance of getting pregnant in due time.
"I mean, one day the rumour will be true, I hope, but who knows, until then, it is what it is."
Khloe once said in an interview with Cosmopolitan that she wants to have kids when the time is right.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge