Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Relationship, Divorce Hearsays: RHOA Star’s Life After Husband's Sentencing; Kenya Moore Responds to the News
By jaskiran kaur | July 9, 2014 3:24 PM EST
Real Housewives of Atlanta' (RHOA) star Phaedra Parks and her husband Apollo Nida are in the face of serious legal troubles. Apollo Nida has reportedly sentenced to eight years of prison time on July 8 for allegedly being involved in money laundering fraud. But what about Phaedra Parks? Will there be a divorce? Keep reading to find out the details. Also, find out how Kenya Moore reacted to the news.
According to Access Atlanta report, Apollo Nida is sentenced eight years of jail time by federal court. He was reportedly involved in bank fraud, money laundering of estimated $2million, mail and wire fraud and identity theft case. The Web site notes that Nida's attorney "made it clear" that Phaedra Parks "was not involved."
It is reported that "RHOA" star remained absent from the sentencing. According to Wetpaint, her absence could be explained by two theories. The Web site speculates that either she was looking after couple's young sons or she is trying to "distance herself from her husband's criminal activities."
Meanwhile, Hollywood Life reports that despite the debacle, Phaedra Parks is "going to be just fine." According to the report, Phaedra Parks's best friend and "Real Housewives of Atlanta" co-star told the Web site that the reality star is "doing great."
She is reportedly working. At the moment, "she's promoting her book and doing the book tour," revealed Kandi Brauss to the Web site. At the same time, she is trying to keep her focus off on "what's happening."
However, future of their two sons-Ayden and Dylan- remains her concern. Another report by Hollywood Life states that an insider revealed "the only thing she's worried about is Ayden and Dylan growing up without their dad."
She realizes the importance of father-son relationship for "her children and young black boys in general," revealed the insider.
Seeing her children missing their father during their most important years has left Phaedra Parks "devastated."
Earlier, Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida were rumoured to be headed towards divorce. However, the news remains unconfirmed. But Celebrity Dirty Laundry is reporting that now RHOA starlet feels that "she is ready to close this chapter in her life."
According to the report, Phaedra Parks will "hang in there for a little while," in order to avoid angering Apollo Nida "by pulling the plug on their marriage while he may still be talking with investigators." Meanwhile, it is reported that she will "play the supportive wife, but soon enough she will do what she has wanted to do for some time now and break free"
The report reads that Phaedra Parks "feels she can do much better and doesn't want to be tied to Apollo in any way."
You can't kick someone while they are down even if they fell trying to trip you. Offer them a hand instead. #killthemwithkindness
— KENYA MOORE (@KenyaMoore) July 8, 2014
What do you think of Kenya Moore's reaction to Phaedra Parks' husband's sentencing? Do you think Apollo Nida's sentencing will affect the show, "Real Housewives of Atlanta?" Sound off your opinion in the comments section below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks