Castle Season 7 Spoiler Update: Premiere Episode to Introduce 'Highly Intelligent' Henry
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 9, 2014 2:54 PM EST
"Castle" is expected to return with a new mythology. The Season 7 is likely to introduce new characters associated with the new story-arc as well as will be introducing guest stars for the episodic murder mysteries. As the premiere episode of "Castle" Season 7 will pick where it left off at the end of Season 6, the investigation will revolve around 'what happened to Castle' and in all likelihood new characters will appear to help solve this mystery.
The Season 6 of "Castle" wrapped-up with Castle's car in the ditch and in flames. The car accident and the missing status of Rick Castle will get Hamptons police involved, as TV Line reports that for the premiere episode, police sergeant of Hamptons is being guest-cast. In addition to the police sergeant, a doctor, a shrink and a coast guard captain will make an appearance.
The TV Line also reports about a character called Henry. This character, who reportedly has a guest-starring role, has been described as someone who is "highly intelligent" and an "unassuming gent." The report says that Henry is "deft at blending into a crowd." TV Line also hints about the possibility of Henry being a "nemesis" of 3XK who may appear with a new face thanks to Dr. Niemann.
The premiere episode is a two-parter, according to the report. David Amann, who was recently promoted as the showrunner of "Castle," is writing the premiere episode of "Castle" Season 7. The two-part episode will be directed by Rob Bowman.
It is almost confirmed that Castle is alive and Nathan Fillion has signed on to appear in the upcoming season. Andrew Marlowe, who has been the showrunner through the show's last six seasons, will continue to be associated with the show that he created.
Speaking about the upcoming season premiere episode, Marlowe said to TV Line that they would be picking up in real time, as "We feel like, given the way we left off, we have an obligation to start exactly where we ended."
"Castle" Season 7 will premiere this September. It consists of 23 episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best