Avengers: Age of Ultron Spoilers, Update: Mark Ruffalo Reveals What to Expect; Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
By jaskiran kaur | July 9, 2014 1:15 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is almost a year away. Until then, spoilers and speculations are keeping fans excited and updated. According to the latest update, 'Avengers 2" actress Elizabeth Olsen and actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson have revealed some significant details about Scarlet Witch, her powers and her relationship with her twin brother, Quicksilver. Furthermore, actor Mark Ruffalo, who portrays superhero Hulk, has dished out some more information on the movie. Read on to find out what's in store for fans, according to these actors. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Read at your own risk.
Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's Relationship Dynamics
In an interview for the latest issue of Total Film, Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson talked about their highly anticipated movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Speaking to the magazine (via Comicbook), Olsen revealed that Scarlet Witch "is a messed up lady." The actress portraying the superheroine elaborated on her character's superpowers. She revealed that Scarlet Witch can "tell you where an object has been." She can even predict the future and can "connect with the dead" and with people from outer world. She revealed that she "loves" her character.
Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson spoke about his character's relationship with his twin sister. "His sister really is his guidance," revealed the actor. He says that Quicksilver is "over protective of her physically, but emotionally she's the one who looks after him."
Fans got their first glimpse of the superhero duo in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." It is presumed that they will have relatively bigger role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
Mark Ruffalo on What to Expect in Avengers: Age of Ultron
Total Film managed to extract more information from "Avengers 2" actor Mark Ruffalo in a four minute interview centred on his career. While summarising his 26 years of career in four minutes, Ruffalo talked about his films from 2003's "In the Cut" to unreleased "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
According to Mark Ruffalo, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is "much bigger" than its sequel. The second installment of the franchise is reportedly "little bit darker."
"It's...we get a lot deeper into the character now, since we established them in the first one, so we get to cover a lot more ground," explains Ruffalo.
What more to expect from the movie? "Incredible Ultron" and more of "Science Bros" stuff specific to Bruce Banner (Hulk) and Tony Stark (Iron Man), according to the actor.
He describes the movie to be "pretty sweeping" and "pretty epic."
What do you think?
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will feature Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron-Taylor Johnson and James Spader. The film is scheduled to release on May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown