Avengers: Age of Ultron Spoilers, Update: Mark Ruffalo Reveals What to Expect; Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
By jaskiran kaur | July 9, 2014 1:15 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is almost a year away. Until then, spoilers and speculations are keeping fans excited and updated. According to the latest update, 'Avengers 2" actress Elizabeth Olsen and actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson have revealed some significant details about Scarlet Witch, her powers and her relationship with her twin brother, Quicksilver. Furthermore, actor Mark Ruffalo, who portrays superhero Hulk, has dished out some more information on the movie. Read on to find out what's in store for fans, according to these actors. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Read at your own risk.
Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's Relationship Dynamics
In an interview for the latest issue of Total Film, Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson talked about their highly anticipated movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Speaking to the magazine (via Comicbook), Olsen revealed that Scarlet Witch "is a messed up lady." The actress portraying the superheroine elaborated on her character's superpowers. She revealed that Scarlet Witch can "tell you where an object has been." She can even predict the future and can "connect with the dead" and with people from outer world. She revealed that she "loves" her character.
Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson spoke about his character's relationship with his twin sister. "His sister really is his guidance," revealed the actor. He says that Quicksilver is "over protective of her physically, but emotionally she's the one who looks after him."
Fans got their first glimpse of the superhero duo in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." It is presumed that they will have relatively bigger role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
Mark Ruffalo on What to Expect in Avengers: Age of Ultron
Total Film managed to extract more information from "Avengers 2" actor Mark Ruffalo in a four minute interview centred on his career. While summarising his 26 years of career in four minutes, Ruffalo talked about his films from 2003's "In the Cut" to unreleased "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
According to Mark Ruffalo, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is "much bigger" than its sequel. The second installment of the franchise is reportedly "little bit darker."
"It's...we get a lot deeper into the character now, since we established them in the first one, so we get to cover a lot more ground," explains Ruffalo.
What more to expect from the movie? "Incredible Ultron" and more of "Science Bros" stuff specific to Bruce Banner (Hulk) and Tony Stark (Iron Man), according to the actor.
He describes the movie to be "pretty sweeping" and "pretty epic."
What do you think?
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will feature Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron-Taylor Johnson and James Spader. The film is scheduled to release on May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People