Avengers: Age of Ultron Spoilers, Update: Mark Ruffalo Reveals What to Expect; Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
By jaskiran kaur | July 9, 2014 1:15 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is almost a year away. Until then, spoilers and speculations are keeping fans excited and updated. According to the latest update, 'Avengers 2" actress Elizabeth Olsen and actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson have revealed some significant details about Scarlet Witch, her powers and her relationship with her twin brother, Quicksilver. Furthermore, actor Mark Ruffalo, who portrays superhero Hulk, has dished out some more information on the movie. Read on to find out what's in store for fans, according to these actors. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Read at your own risk.
Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's Relationship Dynamics
In an interview for the latest issue of Total Film, Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson talked about their highly anticipated movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Speaking to the magazine (via Comicbook), Olsen revealed that Scarlet Witch "is a messed up lady." The actress portraying the superheroine elaborated on her character's superpowers. She revealed that Scarlet Witch can "tell you where an object has been." She can even predict the future and can "connect with the dead" and with people from outer world. She revealed that she "loves" her character.
Actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson spoke about his character's relationship with his twin sister. "His sister really is his guidance," revealed the actor. He says that Quicksilver is "over protective of her physically, but emotionally she's the one who looks after him."
Fans got their first glimpse of the superhero duo in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." It is presumed that they will have relatively bigger role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
Mark Ruffalo on What to Expect in Avengers: Age of Ultron
Total Film managed to extract more information from "Avengers 2" actor Mark Ruffalo in a four minute interview centred on his career. While summarising his 26 years of career in four minutes, Ruffalo talked about his films from 2003's "In the Cut" to unreleased "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
According to Mark Ruffalo, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is "much bigger" than its sequel. The second installment of the franchise is reportedly "little bit darker."
"It's...we get a lot deeper into the character now, since we established them in the first one, so we get to cover a lot more ground," explains Ruffalo.
What more to expect from the movie? "Incredible Ultron" and more of "Science Bros" stuff specific to Bruce Banner (Hulk) and Tony Stark (Iron Man), according to the actor.
He describes the movie to be "pretty sweeping" and "pretty epic."
What do you think?
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will feature Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron-Taylor Johnson and James Spader. The film is scheduled to release on May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display