PS4 Games, Screens and Bundles Feature Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Last of Us and Driveclub
By Gel Galang | July 9, 2014 10:47 AM EST
The developers over at 2K Australia and Gearbox Software are busy with "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel,--but it may be for one good reason.
People walk past the Playstation and Xbox booths at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
The crazy pre-sequel has just been announced for last-gen consoles PS3 and Xbox 360 and the PC, but it seems that they have not forgotten those who have shifted to the PS4 and Xbox One just yet.
Quoting an interview with 2K Australia's Tony Lawrence, CVG reports that while the developers are sticking to the consoles and platforms that they've already developed "Borderlands" games for, they are also keeping a close watch on the next-gen trends.
"As we said, one day maybe. I don't know. We'll think about that, see how people react to the game, how much fun they have and whether or not everyone moves on to the next gen fully next year," he said in the interview.
"Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel" is coming on October 17, but it's still a long way for fans to prove and clamor for the next-gen version of the game if they want one.
'The Last of Us Remastered' Gets New Screenshots
With "The Last of Us Remastered" now at a good pace in the production and development, as the developers assure fans that it's already in the final quality check stage, it's no surprise to start seeing a number of teases from the game.
VG 24/7 manage dot grab a few new screenshots, which were supposedly headed for a Japanese publication, you can see the detail and intricacy of each shot. It's also good to know that the expansion packs are already ready, as one of the screenshots feature Riley and Ellie in a shot.
Hit the link to check out the screens.
'Driveclub' Joins the Club for Bundled PS4 Games
Sony has announced yet another game bundled with its next-gen console PS4. Just recently, the bundled box art for the new "Driveclub" PS4 bundle has been revealed for Europe distribution.
The new bundle is priced at €439.99, and according to IGN, there are still no confirmations about a North American release.
And just as teasers are coming out for "The Last of Us Remastered," "Driveclub" is also enjoying its own promotions care of Sony. Trusted Reviews has spotted a string of short Instagram videos that show off gameplay footages of the game.
"Sports of rain can become torrential downpours or transition into blizzards, quickly or slowly, and when the clouds clear up, the tracks will dry out too," said 'Driveclub' art director Alex Perkins to Trusted Reviews. "Deafening thunderstorms with flashes of fork lightning are what we're aiming for. Our intention is to make this as immersive and exciting as we can."
See the short gameplay videos in PlayStation's Instagram here.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Resolve Battery Drain, Random Reboot, Wake Lag and Slow Performance
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More