PS4 Games, Screens and Bundles Feature Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Last of Us and Driveclub
By Gel Galang | July 9, 2014 10:47 AM EST
The developers over at 2K Australia and Gearbox Software are busy with "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel,--but it may be for one good reason.
People walk past the Playstation and Xbox booths at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
The crazy pre-sequel has just been announced for last-gen consoles PS3 and Xbox 360 and the PC, but it seems that they have not forgotten those who have shifted to the PS4 and Xbox One just yet.
Quoting an interview with 2K Australia's Tony Lawrence, CVG reports that while the developers are sticking to the consoles and platforms that they've already developed "Borderlands" games for, they are also keeping a close watch on the next-gen trends.
"As we said, one day maybe. I don't know. We'll think about that, see how people react to the game, how much fun they have and whether or not everyone moves on to the next gen fully next year," he said in the interview.
"Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel" is coming on October 17, but it's still a long way for fans to prove and clamor for the next-gen version of the game if they want one.
'The Last of Us Remastered' Gets New Screenshots
With "The Last of Us Remastered" now at a good pace in the production and development, as the developers assure fans that it's already in the final quality check stage, it's no surprise to start seeing a number of teases from the game.
VG 24/7 manage dot grab a few new screenshots, which were supposedly headed for a Japanese publication, you can see the detail and intricacy of each shot. It's also good to know that the expansion packs are already ready, as one of the screenshots feature Riley and Ellie in a shot.
Hit the link to check out the screens.
'Driveclub' Joins the Club for Bundled PS4 Games
Sony has announced yet another game bundled with its next-gen console PS4. Just recently, the bundled box art for the new "Driveclub" PS4 bundle has been revealed for Europe distribution.
The new bundle is priced at €439.99, and according to IGN, there are still no confirmations about a North American release.
And just as teasers are coming out for "The Last of Us Remastered," "Driveclub" is also enjoying its own promotions care of Sony. Trusted Reviews has spotted a string of short Instagram videos that show off gameplay footages of the game.
"Sports of rain can become torrential downpours or transition into blizzards, quickly or slowly, and when the clouds clear up, the tracks will dry out too," said 'Driveclub' art director Alex Perkins to Trusted Reviews. "Deafening thunderstorms with flashes of fork lightning are what we're aiming for. Our intention is to make this as immersive and exciting as we can."
See the short gameplay videos in PlayStation's Instagram here.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia