Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Baby No.2 Planned This Summer According To Friends
By Tanya Diente | July 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST
Kate Middleton's pregnancy has been the common ground for rumours surrounding the royal couple lately. While other sites have reported that the Duchess of Cambridge is concealing a baby bump, other reports have claimed Kate and Prince William already have plans for a second royal baby this summer.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrives at Bletchley Park near Milton Keynes in southern England June 18, 2014. The Duchess of Cambridge visited the recently restored site where British codebreakers worked during World War II to decipher encrypted messages sent by the Germans.
Katie Nicholl is known for being well-connected with the British royal family, according to Inquisitr. For the "Vanity Fair" issue, Nicholl spoke with a number of palace insiders to learn about Prince George's upbringing and rise to stardom. Among those questioned was the speculation on when Kate Middleton and Prince William will have their second child.
Although Nichols didn't specify the immediate source, she claimed friends of the royal couple have reportedly said that Kate Middleton and Prince William "plan to try this summer."
This revelation may have come from a reputable palace insider but it should still be treated as a rumour. The only time it becomes official is when the palace issues a press release confirming Kate Middleton's pregnancy, similar to when they first learned of the royal couple's pregnancy with Prince George.
As in the usual press statement, supporters of the royal couple should see news similar to what BBC has provided below.
"Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby."
On a side note, Kate Middleton and Prince William's firstborn, Prince George, was the cover story of "Vanity Fair."
Although born into the royal family, Nicholl said Prince George will be given the normal upbringing as what Kate Middleton and Prince William desires.
"They take George to playdates at the homes of friends, among them Kate's old Marlborough friend Alice St. John Webster, who has a baby several months older than George," Nichol said.
Additionally, Nichol revealed that Prince George almost took his first steps while on his first royal tour with Kate and William in New Zealand and Australia.
"George learned to 'cruise' during the trip-shuffling along while holding onto furniture-and was close to walking," she said.
Source:YouTube/ ABC News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air