Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Baby No.2 Planned This Summer According To Friends
By Tanya Diente | July 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST
Kate Middleton's pregnancy has been the common ground for rumours surrounding the royal couple lately. While other sites have reported that the Duchess of Cambridge is concealing a baby bump, other reports have claimed Kate and Prince William already have plans for a second royal baby this summer.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrives at Bletchley Park near Milton Keynes in southern England June 18, 2014. The Duchess of Cambridge visited the recently restored site where British codebreakers worked during World War II to decipher encrypted messages sent by the Germans.
Katie Nicholl is known for being well-connected with the British royal family, according to Inquisitr. For the "Vanity Fair" issue, Nicholl spoke with a number of palace insiders to learn about Prince George's upbringing and rise to stardom. Among those questioned was the speculation on when Kate Middleton and Prince William will have their second child.
Although Nichols didn't specify the immediate source, she claimed friends of the royal couple have reportedly said that Kate Middleton and Prince William "plan to try this summer."
This revelation may have come from a reputable palace insider but it should still be treated as a rumour. The only time it becomes official is when the palace issues a press release confirming Kate Middleton's pregnancy, similar to when they first learned of the royal couple's pregnancy with Prince George.
As in the usual press statement, supporters of the royal couple should see news similar to what BBC has provided below.
"Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby."
On a side note, Kate Middleton and Prince William's firstborn, Prince George, was the cover story of "Vanity Fair."
Although born into the royal family, Nicholl said Prince George will be given the normal upbringing as what Kate Middleton and Prince William desires.
"They take George to playdates at the homes of friends, among them Kate's old Marlborough friend Alice St. John Webster, who has a baby several months older than George," Nichol said.
Additionally, Nichol revealed that Prince George almost took his first steps while on his first royal tour with Kate and William in New Zealand and Australia.
"George learned to 'cruise' during the trip-shuffling along while holding onto furniture-and was close to walking," she said.
Source:YouTube/ ABC News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510