Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Baby No.2 Planned This Summer According To Friends
By Tanya Diente | July 9, 2014 10:30 AM EST
Kate Middleton's pregnancy has been the common ground for rumours surrounding the royal couple lately. While other sites have reported that the Duchess of Cambridge is concealing a baby bump, other reports have claimed Kate and Prince William already have plans for a second royal baby this summer.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrives at Bletchley Park near Milton Keynes in southern England June 18, 2014. The Duchess of Cambridge visited the recently restored site where British codebreakers worked during World War II to decipher encrypted messages sent by the Germans.
Katie Nicholl is known for being well-connected with the British royal family, according to Inquisitr. For the "Vanity Fair" issue, Nicholl spoke with a number of palace insiders to learn about Prince George's upbringing and rise to stardom. Among those questioned was the speculation on when Kate Middleton and Prince William will have their second child.
Although Nichols didn't specify the immediate source, she claimed friends of the royal couple have reportedly said that Kate Middleton and Prince William "plan to try this summer."
This revelation may have come from a reputable palace insider but it should still be treated as a rumour. The only time it becomes official is when the palace issues a press release confirming Kate Middleton's pregnancy, similar to when they first learned of the royal couple's pregnancy with Prince George.
As in the usual press statement, supporters of the royal couple should see news similar to what BBC has provided below.
"Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby."
On a side note, Kate Middleton and Prince William's firstborn, Prince George, was the cover story of "Vanity Fair."
Although born into the royal family, Nicholl said Prince George will be given the normal upbringing as what Kate Middleton and Prince William desires.
"They take George to playdates at the homes of friends, among them Kate's old Marlborough friend Alice St. John Webster, who has a baby several months older than George," Nichol said.
Additionally, Nichol revealed that Prince George almost took his first steps while on his first royal tour with Kate and William in New Zealand and Australia.
"George learned to 'cruise' during the trip-shuffling along while holding onto furniture-and was close to walking," she said.
Source:YouTube/ ABC News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’