Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 6 Spoilers, Airdate, Synopsis: Run, Ali, Run
By Tarun Mazumdar | July 9, 2014 10:21 AM EST
The special 100th episode of "Pretty Little Liars" sees the reunion of Ezra and Aria. Also, 'Haleb' reunion happens in this episode. Caleb and Hanna will be back together. Meanwhile, "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6 is going to feature major drama.
Actress Lucy Hale arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6 airdate: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 on ABC Family.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6 - "Run, Ali, Run." Read only if you want to know more
Official synopsis for the upcoming episode:
"With the town of Rosewood trying to get back to normal, the PLLs - especially Ali - are far from okay after the latest "accident." Thinking that it wasn't the right decision to come home after all, Ali starts to consider leaving for good. But Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to keep her safe in Rosewood and to figure out who and what is behind this latest incident.
Meanwhile, Caleb also starts second-guessing his return, and Ezra dives into his research to help find answers."
Showrunner Marlene King talked to E! Online and stated that the 100th episode of the show is going to be epic.
"And then something really big happens at the end," said Marlene.
"It comes out of nowhere ... I don't want to say what it is, but at the table read, everyone turned their page and they're like, 'What?!' They were a lot of WTFs."
The synopsis clearly suggests that although Rosewood is trying to get back to normal, however things are different for the Liars and Alison because of the latest accident.
"There are a lot of people coming back to town. Ali's coming back to school. It's very thematic. There's some new faces that we find out didn't know knew some old faces. Some connections are made that we didn't know about, so it's big," said Marlene about Episode 5.
Clearly, all this is going to impact the upcoming instalment.
Ezra is back in the scene. He will do his research. What is this research all about - a way to help the Liars?
Stay tuned for more "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 6 updates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports