Kate Middleton Counseling Cressida Bonas on Getting Back Prince Harry: Duchess, Cressida, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie Together Devised a Plan-Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 9, 2014 9:50 AM EST
Kate Middleton is reportedly "advising" Cressida Bonas on getting her man, Prince Harry, back. Cressida Bonas and Prince Harry left everyone shocked when the couple broke up earlier this year in April. Two of them called it quits after dating each other for two years.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches riders at the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate, July 5, 2014.
According to the latest update, Cressida Bonas now wants Prince Harry back and she befriended Duchess of Cambridge to help her win him all over again. Citing the claims of Brtain's Now Magazine, Independent.ie is reporting that Kate Middleton "had taken Cress (Cressida Bonas) under her wing and showed her royal ropes."
The report suggests that Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas have "bonded" well. However, Kate was reportedly "upset" at the news of Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas split. It is noted that their break up reminded the Duchess of the time "when she separated from William in 2007."
A royal insider told the magazine that when Kate Middleton wanted Prince William back, she "slipped into her slinkiest outfits, went to William's favourite night spots, got seen with other guys- and did everything she could to make her ex realize what he was missing."
Cressida Bonas is reportedly using the "same tactic."
After the break up, Cressida Bonas was often spotted on night outs crying, according to the report. However, she has reportedly "now turned that behaviour around."
Cressida Bonas seems to be following Kate Middleton's advce seriously. It is reported that Cressida Bonas is now looking elegant instead of melancholic.
The source reveals that Cressida looks "stunning and sexy and it's not by accident." Change in her appearance and other things are reportedly the part of plan. Helping Cressida Bonas in winning over Prince Harry yet again are Kate Middleton, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie.
Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas was recently spotted at the Glastonbury festival in outfit that made her look chic and stylish. Mirror reports that she was partying until wee hours with actor Will Poulter. Earlier in June, Cressida was also spotted at Justin Timberlake's show at a nightclub. According to Entertainmentwise, she was joined by Princess Eugenie at the event where she wore a "very revealing black halter-neck top."
According to Now, Kate Middleton, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie have suggested her to be "very visible" to Prince Harry so that he misses her too.
Kate Middleton has advised Cressida Bonas to "really plan" how she looks each time she moves out of her home, the royal insider revealed. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James