Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram, Message Allegedly from Justin Bieber - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 9, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Selena Gomez recently posted a number of photos on her Instagram account. One particular photo captured the attention of her followers - a loving message that the "Come & Get It" singer woke up to. Now, reports claim that the message came from none other than Justin Bieber. Are the "Jelena" couple back together?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Despite officially getting back together early in May, countless reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits once again. During the Fourth of July weekend, Justin Bieber was spotted with a bevy of girls while Gomez enjoyed the presence of her own circle of friends.
At Scooter Braun's wedding, Justin Bieber was all suited up and fans had expected Gomez to be dolled up beside him. However, Gomez was nowhere to be found. This again had prompted reports that Selena called it off with Justin mainly due to the fact that he hung out with another model, Chantel Jeffries while Gomez was away.
Yet, it looks like they aren't "officially over" following the recent post by Gomez on her Instagram account. On Monday, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a number of cryptic messages which "Selenators" believe hinted at the status of her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The most talked about photo would be of a screen capture of a message which says: "I just wanna give you a hug and remind you how special you are." The caption of the photo stated: "That's who you wanna wake up to. #promise." Speculations arose claiming the message was from none other than Justin Bieber. Check out the said photo here.
Obviously, Gomez is still head over heels for the Canadian crooner despite their toxic relationship.
"She still loves him. It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there," states an insider to E! Online.
Fans of the couple will just have to wait until July 22, Selena's 22nd birthday party, and see if Justin does show up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family