Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram, Message Allegedly from Justin Bieber - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 9, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Selena Gomez recently posted a number of photos on her Instagram account. One particular photo captured the attention of her followers - a loving message that the "Come & Get It" singer woke up to. Now, reports claim that the message came from none other than Justin Bieber. Are the "Jelena" couple back together?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Despite officially getting back together early in May, countless reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits once again. During the Fourth of July weekend, Justin Bieber was spotted with a bevy of girls while Gomez enjoyed the presence of her own circle of friends.
At Scooter Braun's wedding, Justin Bieber was all suited up and fans had expected Gomez to be dolled up beside him. However, Gomez was nowhere to be found. This again had prompted reports that Selena called it off with Justin mainly due to the fact that he hung out with another model, Chantel Jeffries while Gomez was away.
Yet, it looks like they aren't "officially over" following the recent post by Gomez on her Instagram account. On Monday, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a number of cryptic messages which "Selenators" believe hinted at the status of her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The most talked about photo would be of a screen capture of a message which says: "I just wanna give you a hug and remind you how special you are." The caption of the photo stated: "That's who you wanna wake up to. #promise." Speculations arose claiming the message was from none other than Justin Bieber. Check out the said photo here.
Obviously, Gomez is still head over heels for the Canadian crooner despite their toxic relationship.
"She still loves him. It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there," states an insider to E! Online.
Fans of the couple will just have to wait until July 22, Selena's 22nd birthday party, and see if Justin does show up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales