Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram, Message Allegedly from Justin Bieber - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 9, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Selena Gomez recently posted a number of photos on her Instagram account. One particular photo captured the attention of her followers - a loving message that the "Come & Get It" singer woke up to. Now, reports claim that the message came from none other than Justin Bieber. Are the "Jelena" couple back together?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Despite officially getting back together early in May, countless reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits once again. During the Fourth of July weekend, Justin Bieber was spotted with a bevy of girls while Gomez enjoyed the presence of her own circle of friends.
At Scooter Braun's wedding, Justin Bieber was all suited up and fans had expected Gomez to be dolled up beside him. However, Gomez was nowhere to be found. This again had prompted reports that Selena called it off with Justin mainly due to the fact that he hung out with another model, Chantel Jeffries while Gomez was away.
Yet, it looks like they aren't "officially over" following the recent post by Gomez on her Instagram account. On Monday, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a number of cryptic messages which "Selenators" believe hinted at the status of her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The most talked about photo would be of a screen capture of a message which says: "I just wanna give you a hug and remind you how special you are." The caption of the photo stated: "That's who you wanna wake up to. #promise." Speculations arose claiming the message was from none other than Justin Bieber. Check out the said photo here.
Obviously, Gomez is still head over heels for the Canadian crooner despite their toxic relationship.
"She still loves him. It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there," states an insider to E! Online.
Fans of the couple will just have to wait until July 22, Selena's 22nd birthday party, and see if Justin does show up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools