Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram, Message Allegedly from Justin Bieber - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 9, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Selena Gomez recently posted a number of photos on her Instagram account. One particular photo captured the attention of her followers - a loving message that the "Come & Get It" singer woke up to. Now, reports claim that the message came from none other than Justin Bieber. Are the "Jelena" couple back together?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Despite officially getting back together early in May, countless reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits once again. During the Fourth of July weekend, Justin Bieber was spotted with a bevy of girls while Gomez enjoyed the presence of her own circle of friends.
At Scooter Braun's wedding, Justin Bieber was all suited up and fans had expected Gomez to be dolled up beside him. However, Gomez was nowhere to be found. This again had prompted reports that Selena called it off with Justin mainly due to the fact that he hung out with another model, Chantel Jeffries while Gomez was away.
Yet, it looks like they aren't "officially over" following the recent post by Gomez on her Instagram account. On Monday, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a number of cryptic messages which "Selenators" believe hinted at the status of her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The most talked about photo would be of a screen capture of a message which says: "I just wanna give you a hug and remind you how special you are." The caption of the photo stated: "That's who you wanna wake up to. #promise." Speculations arose claiming the message was from none other than Justin Bieber. Check out the said photo here.
Obviously, Gomez is still head over heels for the Canadian crooner despite their toxic relationship.
"She still loves him. It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there," states an insider to E! Online.
Fans of the couple will just have to wait until July 22, Selena's 22nd birthday party, and see if Justin does show up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports