Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram, Message Allegedly from Justin Bieber - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 9, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Selena Gomez recently posted a number of photos on her Instagram account. One particular photo captured the attention of her followers - a loving message that the "Come & Get It" singer woke up to. Now, reports claim that the message came from none other than Justin Bieber. Are the "Jelena" couple back together?
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Despite officially getting back together early in May, countless reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have called it quits once again. During the Fourth of July weekend, Justin Bieber was spotted with a bevy of girls while Gomez enjoyed the presence of her own circle of friends.
At Scooter Braun's wedding, Justin Bieber was all suited up and fans had expected Gomez to be dolled up beside him. However, Gomez was nowhere to be found. This again had prompted reports that Selena called it off with Justin mainly due to the fact that he hung out with another model, Chantel Jeffries while Gomez was away.
Yet, it looks like they aren't "officially over" following the recent post by Gomez on her Instagram account. On Monday, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a number of cryptic messages which "Selenators" believe hinted at the status of her relationship with Justin Bieber.
The most talked about photo would be of a screen capture of a message which says: "I just wanna give you a hug and remind you how special you are." The caption of the photo stated: "That's who you wanna wake up to. #promise." Speculations arose claiming the message was from none other than Justin Bieber. Check out the said photo here.
Obviously, Gomez is still head over heels for the Canadian crooner despite their toxic relationship.
"She still loves him. It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there," states an insider to E! Online.
Fans of the couple will just have to wait until July 22, Selena's 22nd birthday party, and see if Justin does show up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report