Inside Selling Houses Australia: Episode 2 Hoarder Heaven Recap
By Janice Somosot | July 8, 2014 11:59 PM EST
"Inside Selling Houses Australia" is a five-episode special series that is a spinoff from the highly rated LifeStyle Australian show "Selling Houses Australia." It is an inside look at the amazing renovations done in the show. It revisits past episodes and gives it an in-depth analysis. It still features "Selling Houses Australia" presenter and property expert Andrew Winter, landscaper Charlie Albone and interior designer Shaynna Blaze who will relive their experiences while doing the show, including their favourite and least favourite episodes. Check out the "Inside Selling Houses Australia" Episode 2 "Hoarder Heaven" recap to remember the episodes featuring various hoarders from the show's Series 1 to 7.
In "Hoarder Heaven" which aired on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 8:30 p.m. on The LifeStyle Channel, the worst hoarders encountered in the show were featured. It included the hoarders from the Granville, Chatswood, Ashbury and Oxley Park episodes.
Charlie Albone remembered the hoarders in these houses including the one in Oxley Park (House 1). This particular house had a lot of extra stuff lying around just in case it will be used. That's why the owner's unused things eventually piled up, including old sinks and broken washing machines. Its only saving grace is the beautiful veggie garden. Still, Charlie had his hands full with sprucing the area. He decided to rearrange the garden and relocate some plants to organise it. He also hired some diggers to help him clear some space. Click HERE to see some photos of the Oxley Park house (House 1) as well as the other houses featured in this episode from Charlie's point of view.
According to Shaynna Blaze, the house in Granville (House 4) was actually neat, despite being crammed full of ornaments, glassware and china. The woman who lives in the Granville house is Daphne and she loves to collect these things. Shaynna changed the dark wood paneling to a much lighter and neutral colour. This made the house airy and less stuffy. Of course she had to remove the Daphne's ornaments and replaced it with décor that is more pleasing to the eye. Click HERE to see some photos of the Granville house (House 4) as well as the other houses featured in this episode from Shaynna's point of view.
And that's the "Inside Selling Houses Australia" Episode 2 "Hoarder Heaven" recap. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "Inside Selling Houses Australia," as well as "Selling Houses Australia" and other news about entertainment, technology, health and business.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet