‘Suits’ Season 4: Two New Characters in Leveraged as Mike Plans Hostile Takeover in Episode 4 [Spoilers]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 9:05 PM EST
"Suite" Season 4 is set to return this week with a new episode, featuring two new characters. These two characters are Sean Cahill and Charles Forstman.
Neil McDonough will be playing the character of Cahill and Eric Roberts has been roped in to play Forstman. Cahill will arrive at Pearson & Specter from SEC to investigate and uncover the wrongdoing at the firm. He is Eric Woodall's man. Woodall was introduced in Season 3 finale as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. He picked Mike for questioning and tried to cut a deal with him. Woodall's main target was Harvey. He wanted to see Harvey's downfall, as he believed that Harvey is a dirty lawyer. Harvey managed to beat Woodall and take Mike away with him. Woodall is not done with Harvey and his firm and will be sending Cahill, who has been described as "bulldog," to fight toe-to-toe with everyone at the firm.
The Season 4 of "Suits" currently has two major conflicts, one is the firm's battle with Woodall and SEC and another is Harvey and Mike's battle over Gillis' Industries. The character of Forstman is likely to play a key role in the takeover battle, as Roberts will be seen in the recurring role of a billionaire financier. Forstman has been described as someone who has everything that he wants.
"A titan of finance with a net worth in the billions and an outsized personality to match. His checkbook could swing any takeover battle, but if someone wants him on their side they'll have to figure out what to give the man who has everything. With his own ideas about how the game should be played, Forstman could knock over the whole chessboard," according to USA Network's description of the character, as quoted by Access Hollywood.
Mike is likely to approach Frostman, as Walter Gillis has shut the door on Mike after finding out about his drug dealing past. According to the synopsis of the upcoming episode, "Leveraged," Mike will be planning a hostile takeover of Gillis' industries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga