‘Suits’ Season 4: Two New Characters in Leveraged as Mike Plans Hostile Takeover in Episode 4 [Spoilers]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 9:05 PM EST
"Suite" Season 4 is set to return this week with a new episode, featuring two new characters. These two characters are Sean Cahill and Charles Forstman.
Neil McDonough will be playing the character of Cahill and Eric Roberts has been roped in to play Forstman. Cahill will arrive at Pearson & Specter from SEC to investigate and uncover the wrongdoing at the firm. He is Eric Woodall's man. Woodall was introduced in Season 3 finale as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. He picked Mike for questioning and tried to cut a deal with him. Woodall's main target was Harvey. He wanted to see Harvey's downfall, as he believed that Harvey is a dirty lawyer. Harvey managed to beat Woodall and take Mike away with him. Woodall is not done with Harvey and his firm and will be sending Cahill, who has been described as "bulldog," to fight toe-to-toe with everyone at the firm.
The Season 4 of "Suits" currently has two major conflicts, one is the firm's battle with Woodall and SEC and another is Harvey and Mike's battle over Gillis' Industries. The character of Forstman is likely to play a key role in the takeover battle, as Roberts will be seen in the recurring role of a billionaire financier. Forstman has been described as someone who has everything that he wants.
"A titan of finance with a net worth in the billions and an outsized personality to match. His checkbook could swing any takeover battle, but if someone wants him on their side they'll have to figure out what to give the man who has everything. With his own ideas about how the game should be played, Forstman could knock over the whole chessboard," according to USA Network's description of the character, as quoted by Access Hollywood.
Mike is likely to approach Frostman, as Walter Gillis has shut the door on Mike after finding out about his drug dealing past. According to the synopsis of the upcoming episode, "Leveraged," Mike will be planning a hostile takeover of Gillis' industries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date