‘Suits’ Season 4: Two New Characters in Leveraged as Mike Plans Hostile Takeover in Episode 4 [Spoilers]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 9:05 PM EST
"Suite" Season 4 is set to return this week with a new episode, featuring two new characters. These two characters are Sean Cahill and Charles Forstman.
Neil McDonough will be playing the character of Cahill and Eric Roberts has been roped in to play Forstman. Cahill will arrive at Pearson & Specter from SEC to investigate and uncover the wrongdoing at the firm. He is Eric Woodall's man. Woodall was introduced in Season 3 finale as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. He picked Mike for questioning and tried to cut a deal with him. Woodall's main target was Harvey. He wanted to see Harvey's downfall, as he believed that Harvey is a dirty lawyer. Harvey managed to beat Woodall and take Mike away with him. Woodall is not done with Harvey and his firm and will be sending Cahill, who has been described as "bulldog," to fight toe-to-toe with everyone at the firm.
The Season 4 of "Suits" currently has two major conflicts, one is the firm's battle with Woodall and SEC and another is Harvey and Mike's battle over Gillis' Industries. The character of Forstman is likely to play a key role in the takeover battle, as Roberts will be seen in the recurring role of a billionaire financier. Forstman has been described as someone who has everything that he wants.
"A titan of finance with a net worth in the billions and an outsized personality to match. His checkbook could swing any takeover battle, but if someone wants him on their side they'll have to figure out what to give the man who has everything. With his own ideas about how the game should be played, Forstman could knock over the whole chessboard," according to USA Network's description of the character, as quoted by Access Hollywood.
Mike is likely to approach Frostman, as Walter Gillis has shut the door on Mike after finding out about his drug dealing past. According to the synopsis of the upcoming episode, "Leveraged," Mike will be planning a hostile takeover of Gillis' industries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate