Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers: Acid Rain Threatens Everyone’s Life, Who Killed Angie
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 7:09 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 is titled "Force Majeure." For the residents of Chester's Mill, it is going to get more difficult living under the dome. In addition to the fast dwindling resources, the acid rain is going to add to the dire situation.
The previous episode of "Under the Dome" saw the population explosion of caterpillars, which was threatening to destroy the crop fields. At the end of the episode, Rebecca warned Big Jim that the resources have become limited and there are too many people, survival will become difficult.
The synopsis of the upcoming episode hints at possible tension because of the disappearing resource. Seeing the dire conditions, Big Jim, who has started to take his role of being the leader too seriously, will be seen holding a census to find out till what time the residents of the town can survive. The rainstorm turning into acid rain will add to the woes of Chester's Mill, threatening the life of everyone.
The premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed two characters, Linda and Angie. At the end of episode 2, Junior told Sam that he thinks he killed Angie. Britt Robertson, who played Angie, has said that it is unlikely that Junior killed her character in the show. She also ruled out the possibility of Melanie killing Angie.
When Entertainment Weekly asked Britt who killed her character, the actress said, "I don't know. I know it's not Junior. There's no way he killed me unless the alien was controlling him. I don't think it was Melanie. She was the last person you saw but how could it be her? I think it has to be something someone we don't expect and just don't know."
Official Synopsis of "Under the Dome" Season 2 Episode 3, "Force Majeure":
"When tensions in Chester's Mill continue to rise as resources dwindle, Big Jim holds a census in order to forecast how long the town can continue to exist under the dire conditions. Meanwhile, a rainstorm brings much-needed water until it changes to acid rain, threatening the lives of everyone it touches. Also, Rebecca and Lyle butt heads over the reasons for the dome's existence."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft