Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers: Acid Rain Threatens Everyone’s Life, Who Killed Angie
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 7:09 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 is titled "Force Majeure." For the residents of Chester's Mill, it is going to get more difficult living under the dome. In addition to the fast dwindling resources, the acid rain is going to add to the dire situation.
The previous episode of "Under the Dome" saw the population explosion of caterpillars, which was threatening to destroy the crop fields. At the end of the episode, Rebecca warned Big Jim that the resources have become limited and there are too many people, survival will become difficult.
The synopsis of the upcoming episode hints at possible tension because of the disappearing resource. Seeing the dire conditions, Big Jim, who has started to take his role of being the leader too seriously, will be seen holding a census to find out till what time the residents of the town can survive. The rainstorm turning into acid rain will add to the woes of Chester's Mill, threatening the life of everyone.
The premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed two characters, Linda and Angie. At the end of episode 2, Junior told Sam that he thinks he killed Angie. Britt Robertson, who played Angie, has said that it is unlikely that Junior killed her character in the show. She also ruled out the possibility of Melanie killing Angie.
When Entertainment Weekly asked Britt who killed her character, the actress said, "I don't know. I know it's not Junior. There's no way he killed me unless the alien was controlling him. I don't think it was Melanie. She was the last person you saw but how could it be her? I think it has to be something someone we don't expect and just don't know."
Official Synopsis of "Under the Dome" Season 2 Episode 3, "Force Majeure":
"When tensions in Chester's Mill continue to rise as resources dwindle, Big Jim holds a census in order to forecast how long the town can continue to exist under the dire conditions. Meanwhile, a rainstorm brings much-needed water until it changes to acid rain, threatening the lives of everyone it touches. Also, Rebecca and Lyle butt heads over the reasons for the dome's existence."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch