Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers: Acid Rain Threatens Everyone’s Life, Who Killed Angie
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 7:09 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 is titled "Force Majeure." For the residents of Chester's Mill, it is going to get more difficult living under the dome. In addition to the fast dwindling resources, the acid rain is going to add to the dire situation.
The previous episode of "Under the Dome" saw the population explosion of caterpillars, which was threatening to destroy the crop fields. At the end of the episode, Rebecca warned Big Jim that the resources have become limited and there are too many people, survival will become difficult.
The synopsis of the upcoming episode hints at possible tension because of the disappearing resource. Seeing the dire conditions, Big Jim, who has started to take his role of being the leader too seriously, will be seen holding a census to find out till what time the residents of the town can survive. The rainstorm turning into acid rain will add to the woes of Chester's Mill, threatening the life of everyone.
The premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed two characters, Linda and Angie. At the end of episode 2, Junior told Sam that he thinks he killed Angie. Britt Robertson, who played Angie, has said that it is unlikely that Junior killed her character in the show. She also ruled out the possibility of Melanie killing Angie.
When Entertainment Weekly asked Britt who killed her character, the actress said, "I don't know. I know it's not Junior. There's no way he killed me unless the alien was controlling him. I don't think it was Melanie. She was the last person you saw but how could it be her? I think it has to be something someone we don't expect and just don't know."
Official Synopsis of "Under the Dome" Season 2 Episode 3, "Force Majeure":
"When tensions in Chester's Mill continue to rise as resources dwindle, Big Jim holds a census in order to forecast how long the town can continue to exist under the dire conditions. Meanwhile, a rainstorm brings much-needed water until it changes to acid rain, threatening the lives of everyone it touches. Also, Rebecca and Lyle butt heads over the reasons for the dome's existence."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’