Under the Dome Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers: Acid Rain Threatens Everyone’s Life, Who Killed Angie
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 8, 2014 7:09 PM EST
The episode 3 of "Under the Dome" Season 2 is titled "Force Majeure." For the residents of Chester's Mill, it is going to get more difficult living under the dome. In addition to the fast dwindling resources, the acid rain is going to add to the dire situation.
The previous episode of "Under the Dome" saw the population explosion of caterpillars, which was threatening to destroy the crop fields. At the end of the episode, Rebecca warned Big Jim that the resources have become limited and there are too many people, survival will become difficult.
The synopsis of the upcoming episode hints at possible tension because of the disappearing resource. Seeing the dire conditions, Big Jim, who has started to take his role of being the leader too seriously, will be seen holding a census to find out till what time the residents of the town can survive. The rainstorm turning into acid rain will add to the woes of Chester's Mill, threatening the life of everyone.
The premiere episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed two characters, Linda and Angie. At the end of episode 2, Junior told Sam that he thinks he killed Angie. Britt Robertson, who played Angie, has said that it is unlikely that Junior killed her character in the show. She also ruled out the possibility of Melanie killing Angie.
When Entertainment Weekly asked Britt who killed her character, the actress said, "I don't know. I know it's not Junior. There's no way he killed me unless the alien was controlling him. I don't think it was Melanie. She was the last person you saw but how could it be her? I think it has to be something someone we don't expect and just don't know."
Official Synopsis of "Under the Dome" Season 2 Episode 3, "Force Majeure":
"When tensions in Chester's Mill continue to rise as resources dwindle, Big Jim holds a census in order to forecast how long the town can continue to exist under the dire conditions. Meanwhile, a rainstorm brings much-needed water until it changes to acid rain, threatening the lives of everyone it touches. Also, Rebecca and Lyle butt heads over the reasons for the dome's existence."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity