Victoria Beckham Shares Rare Wedding Photos to Mark 15th Anniversary with David Beckham
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 8, 2014 6:06 PM EST
English football legend David Beckham and his wife, former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary on the 4th of July. Victoria celebrated the milestone in their marriage by posting several pictures in her social media accounts.
David (CENTRE L) and Victoria Beckham (C) and actor Samuel L Jackson (CENTRE R) sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
She started the posts with a photo on Instagram from their wedding with the caption: "15 beautiful years. We feel so blessed and thank you all for your love and support over the years. Such a special day for us all x vb."
In the photo that appears to have come from their wedding on June 4, 1999, the couple can be seen locked in an embrace with Victoria sporting a tiara.
In a follow-up post, Victoria shared a photo of herself and her soccer star hubby in matching purple outfits while cutting what appears to be their wedding cake with a long sword. She captioned this photo with more words about the anniversary:
"Thank you for your beautiful messages. It's such a special day for us both. Your love and support means so much x vb."
The Beckhams have been blessed with four children through their 15-year marriage. They have three boys, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 9 and one daughter, Harper whi is almost 3 years old.
Their eldest son, Brooklyn, was already a few months old when the wedding took place. Victoria posted a photo on her Twitter account from the wedding day with her and David wearing white and with baby Brooklyn on David's arm.
"How cute is Brooklyn! Such a special day with David today x." she tweeted.
The pair met when both were at the heights of their careers. Victoria was a world-famous pop star as part of the 90's girl group "Spice Girls" while David was a star player at legendary English football club Manchester United and also the captain of the English national team.
David's career has since brought the couple to Madrid where he played for a few years with Spanish giants Real Madrid and then to the United States where he played with the Los Angeles Galaxy. They have been to other places since then but the two seem to be able to make it work. Since retiring from her singing career, Victoria has established herself in the fashion industry and now runs her own design company and done various fashion and accessory lines.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff