Victoria Beckham Shares Rare Wedding Photos to Mark 15th Anniversary with David Beckham
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 8, 2014 6:06 PM EST
English football legend David Beckham and his wife, former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary on the 4th of July. Victoria celebrated the milestone in their marriage by posting several pictures in her social media accounts.
David (CENTRE L) and Victoria Beckham (C) and actor Samuel L Jackson (CENTRE R) sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
She started the posts with a photo on Instagram from their wedding with the caption: "15 beautiful years. We feel so blessed and thank you all for your love and support over the years. Such a special day for us all x vb."
In the photo that appears to have come from their wedding on June 4, 1999, the couple can be seen locked in an embrace with Victoria sporting a tiara.
In a follow-up post, Victoria shared a photo of herself and her soccer star hubby in matching purple outfits while cutting what appears to be their wedding cake with a long sword. She captioned this photo with more words about the anniversary:
"Thank you for your beautiful messages. It's such a special day for us both. Your love and support means so much x vb."
The Beckhams have been blessed with four children through their 15-year marriage. They have three boys, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 9 and one daughter, Harper whi is almost 3 years old.
Their eldest son, Brooklyn, was already a few months old when the wedding took place. Victoria posted a photo on her Twitter account from the wedding day with her and David wearing white and with baby Brooklyn on David's arm.
"How cute is Brooklyn! Such a special day with David today x." she tweeted.
The pair met when both were at the heights of their careers. Victoria was a world-famous pop star as part of the 90's girl group "Spice Girls" while David was a star player at legendary English football club Manchester United and also the captain of the English national team.
David's career has since brought the couple to Madrid where he played for a few years with Spanish giants Real Madrid and then to the United States where he played with the Los Angeles Galaxy. They have been to other places since then but the two seem to be able to make it work. Since retiring from her singing career, Victoria has established herself in the fashion industry and now runs her own design company and done various fashion and accessory lines.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Mehdi Benatia and Alex Song in the Mix as Wenger Looks to 'Strengthen Defensive Department'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015