Victoria Beckham Shares Rare Wedding Photos to Mark 15th Anniversary with David Beckham
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 8, 2014 6:06 PM EST
English football legend David Beckham and his wife, former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary on the 4th of July. Victoria celebrated the milestone in their marriage by posting several pictures in her social media accounts.
David (CENTRE L) and Victoria Beckham (C) and actor Samuel L Jackson (CENTRE R) sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
She started the posts with a photo on Instagram from their wedding with the caption: "15 beautiful years. We feel so blessed and thank you all for your love and support over the years. Such a special day for us all x vb."
In the photo that appears to have come from their wedding on June 4, 1999, the couple can be seen locked in an embrace with Victoria sporting a tiara.
In a follow-up post, Victoria shared a photo of herself and her soccer star hubby in matching purple outfits while cutting what appears to be their wedding cake with a long sword. She captioned this photo with more words about the anniversary:
"Thank you for your beautiful messages. It's such a special day for us both. Your love and support means so much x vb."
The Beckhams have been blessed with four children through their 15-year marriage. They have three boys, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 9 and one daughter, Harper whi is almost 3 years old.
Their eldest son, Brooklyn, was already a few months old when the wedding took place. Victoria posted a photo on her Twitter account from the wedding day with her and David wearing white and with baby Brooklyn on David's arm.
"How cute is Brooklyn! Such a special day with David today x." she tweeted.
The pair met when both were at the heights of their careers. Victoria was a world-famous pop star as part of the 90's girl group "Spice Girls" while David was a star player at legendary English football club Manchester United and also the captain of the English national team.
David's career has since brought the couple to Madrid where he played for a few years with Spanish giants Real Madrid and then to the United States where he played with the Los Angeles Galaxy. They have been to other places since then but the two seem to be able to make it work. Since retiring from her singing career, Victoria has established herself in the fashion industry and now runs her own design company and done various fashion and accessory lines.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed