From Hosting to Acting: Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Sci-Fi Novel to be Turned into a Movie Where They Could Act—Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book "Rebels: City of Indra" might soon turn into a Hollywood movie. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on a deal to turn her daughters' sci-fi novel into a movie.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Poses Topless in Most Daring Photo Shoot Ever, Talks About Childhood Crush and Dreams
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Novel Ghostwriter Reveals Details of the Sister's Efforts on 'Rebels: City of Indra'
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider revealed to The Sun. Their mother is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal. The novel has been written by Maya Sloan whose name is not included on the cover of the book.
The novel tells the story of two modern girls named Lex and Livia who have superpowers. The Jenner sisters revealed in one of their interviews that Lex is more like Kylie while Livia is similar to Kendall.
"The fans seem to love it. That's why we did it. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters," Kylie revealed to The Star last month.
The teenage sisters are multi-talented and have delved into the world of fashion designing, stage hosting, modeling and also star in their family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Acting in their own movie could be on cards next. However, at this stage, it is not confirmed if Kendall and Kylie Jenner will themselves play the role of Lex or Livia or will rope in some actresses to do so.
The Jenner sisters are making big name for themselves in the glamour world. The duo recently hosted the MuchMusic Awards on June 15. Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner is busy walking the ramp for various fashion designers including Marc Jacobs. She has also previously modeled for Givenchy and Chanel.
Kendall Jenner is taking her fashion career more seriously and has plans to move to New York. "Kendall is serious about her career in fashion and thinks spending more time in New York will help her, she'll also be close to Kim," a source close to Kendall revealed to Entertainment Wise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast