From Hosting to Acting: Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Sci-Fi Novel to be Turned into a Movie Where They Could Act—Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book "Rebels: City of Indra" might soon turn into a Hollywood movie. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on a deal to turn her daughters' sci-fi novel into a movie.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Poses Topless in Most Daring Photo Shoot Ever, Talks About Childhood Crush and Dreams
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Novel Ghostwriter Reveals Details of the Sister's Efforts on 'Rebels: City of Indra'
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider revealed to The Sun. Their mother is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal. The novel has been written by Maya Sloan whose name is not included on the cover of the book.
The novel tells the story of two modern girls named Lex and Livia who have superpowers. The Jenner sisters revealed in one of their interviews that Lex is more like Kylie while Livia is similar to Kendall.
"The fans seem to love it. That's why we did it. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters," Kylie revealed to The Star last month.
The teenage sisters are multi-talented and have delved into the world of fashion designing, stage hosting, modeling and also star in their family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Acting in their own movie could be on cards next. However, at this stage, it is not confirmed if Kendall and Kylie Jenner will themselves play the role of Lex or Livia or will rope in some actresses to do so.
The Jenner sisters are making big name for themselves in the glamour world. The duo recently hosted the MuchMusic Awards on June 15. Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner is busy walking the ramp for various fashion designers including Marc Jacobs. She has also previously modeled for Givenchy and Chanel.
Kendall Jenner is taking her fashion career more seriously and has plans to move to New York. "Kendall is serious about her career in fashion and thinks spending more time in New York will help her, she'll also be close to Kim," a source close to Kendall revealed to Entertainment Wise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’