From Hosting to Acting: Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Sci-Fi Novel to be Turned into a Movie Where They Could Act—Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book "Rebels: City of Indra" might soon turn into a Hollywood movie. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on a deal to turn her daughters' sci-fi novel into a movie.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Poses Topless in Most Daring Photo Shoot Ever, Talks About Childhood Crush and Dreams
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Novel Ghostwriter Reveals Details of the Sister's Efforts on 'Rebels: City of Indra'
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider revealed to The Sun. Their mother is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal. The novel has been written by Maya Sloan whose name is not included on the cover of the book.
The novel tells the story of two modern girls named Lex and Livia who have superpowers. The Jenner sisters revealed in one of their interviews that Lex is more like Kylie while Livia is similar to Kendall.
"The fans seem to love it. That's why we did it. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters," Kylie revealed to The Star last month.
The teenage sisters are multi-talented and have delved into the world of fashion designing, stage hosting, modeling and also star in their family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Acting in their own movie could be on cards next. However, at this stage, it is not confirmed if Kendall and Kylie Jenner will themselves play the role of Lex or Livia or will rope in some actresses to do so.
The Jenner sisters are making big name for themselves in the glamour world. The duo recently hosted the MuchMusic Awards on June 15. Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner is busy walking the ramp for various fashion designers including Marc Jacobs. She has also previously modeled for Givenchy and Chanel.
Kendall Jenner is taking her fashion career more seriously and has plans to move to New York. "Kendall is serious about her career in fashion and thinks spending more time in New York will help her, she'll also be close to Kim," a source close to Kendall revealed to Entertainment Wise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’