From Hosting to Acting: Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Sci-Fi Novel to be Turned into a Movie Where They Could Act—Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book "Rebels: City of Indra" might soon turn into a Hollywood movie. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on a deal to turn her daughters' sci-fi novel into a movie.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Poses Topless in Most Daring Photo Shoot Ever, Talks About Childhood Crush and Dreams
Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Novel Ghostwriter Reveals Details of the Sister's Efforts on 'Rebels: City of Indra'
"Kris hopes 'Rebels: City of Indra' could be the next 'Twilight' or 'Hunger Games' teen sensation," an insider revealed to The Sun. Their mother is said to be in the final stages of securing a deal. The novel has been written by Maya Sloan whose name is not included on the cover of the book.
The novel tells the story of two modern girls named Lex and Livia who have superpowers. The Jenner sisters revealed in one of their interviews that Lex is more like Kylie while Livia is similar to Kendall.
"The fans seem to love it. That's why we did it. I think we wanted to make Lex more like me and Livia more like Kendall, and they kind of evolved into their own characters," Kylie revealed to The Star last month.
The teenage sisters are multi-talented and have delved into the world of fashion designing, stage hosting, modeling and also star in their family's reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Acting in their own movie could be on cards next. However, at this stage, it is not confirmed if Kendall and Kylie Jenner will themselves play the role of Lex or Livia or will rope in some actresses to do so.
The Jenner sisters are making big name for themselves in the glamour world. The duo recently hosted the MuchMusic Awards on June 15. Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner is busy walking the ramp for various fashion designers including Marc Jacobs. She has also previously modeled for Givenchy and Chanel.
Kendall Jenner is taking her fashion career more seriously and has plans to move to New York. "Kendall is serious about her career in fashion and thinks spending more time in New York will help her, she'll also be close to Kim," a source close to Kendall revealed to Entertainment Wise.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports