From Photo Bombing to Stealing Awards: Jennifer Lawrence Now Playfully Slaps Emma Watson's Face at Dior Fashion Week
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Actress Jennifer Lawrence grabbed the face of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and pushed her away when the two were posing for pictures backstage at the Tuesday's Dior's Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show. Before Emma's fans start to criticize the "Hunger Games" actress the readers should know that Jennifer Lawrence did all this playfully with a smile on her face. Was she furious at Emma?
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
No, the truth is that JLaw was bored of posing in a normal way and thought of playing this antic with Emma, who was standing right next to her. The 24-year-old "Noah" star did not seem to mind Jennifer's prank and playfully participated in it by smiling though it. The picture was captured by one of the Twitter user and can be seen here.
Jennifer Lawrence is previously famous for photo bombing Taylor Swift and Sarah Jessica Parker at various award shows including Golden Globes. Lawrence also famously stole Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar after she lost out to the "12 Years A Slave" star at the recent Academy Awards.
JLaw looked quite tanned as she came to attend the fashion Week wearing a grey and white Christian Dior backless dress. The actress, who is busy shooting for the last installment of "Hunger Games" later wore a short black leather shiny jacket with her dress. The grey-eyed actress looked great in her short tousled hair. She accessorized her look with shiny pink earrings and a white huge clutch.
Meanwhile, Emma, who looked "slightly worried," according to Daily Mail showed up in a black off shoulder ruffled top and a see through mini skirt. The actress looked stunning in her sleek black hair as she posed with Jennifer. The actress has recently been announced as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations' gender equality arm, UN Women. Emma expressed her excitement about the new role on her Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports