From Photo Bombing to Stealing Awards: Jennifer Lawrence Now Playfully Slaps Emma Watson's Face at Dior Fashion Week
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Actress Jennifer Lawrence grabbed the face of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and pushed her away when the two were posing for pictures backstage at the Tuesday's Dior's Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show. Before Emma's fans start to criticize the "Hunger Games" actress the readers should know that Jennifer Lawrence did all this playfully with a smile on her face. Was she furious at Emma?
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
No, the truth is that JLaw was bored of posing in a normal way and thought of playing this antic with Emma, who was standing right next to her. The 24-year-old "Noah" star did not seem to mind Jennifer's prank and playfully participated in it by smiling though it. The picture was captured by one of the Twitter user and can be seen here.
Jennifer Lawrence is previously famous for photo bombing Taylor Swift and Sarah Jessica Parker at various award shows including Golden Globes. Lawrence also famously stole Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar after she lost out to the "12 Years A Slave" star at the recent Academy Awards.
JLaw looked quite tanned as she came to attend the fashion Week wearing a grey and white Christian Dior backless dress. The actress, who is busy shooting for the last installment of "Hunger Games" later wore a short black leather shiny jacket with her dress. The grey-eyed actress looked great in her short tousled hair. She accessorized her look with shiny pink earrings and a white huge clutch.
Meanwhile, Emma, who looked "slightly worried," according to Daily Mail showed up in a black off shoulder ruffled top and a see through mini skirt. The actress looked stunning in her sleek black hair as she posed with Jennifer. The actress has recently been announced as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations' gender equality arm, UN Women. Emma expressed her excitement about the new role on her Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier