From Photo Bombing to Stealing Awards: Jennifer Lawrence Now Playfully Slaps Emma Watson's Face at Dior Fashion Week
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Actress Jennifer Lawrence grabbed the face of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and pushed her away when the two were posing for pictures backstage at the Tuesday's Dior's Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show. Before Emma's fans start to criticize the "Hunger Games" actress the readers should know that Jennifer Lawrence did all this playfully with a smile on her face. Was she furious at Emma?
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
No, the truth is that JLaw was bored of posing in a normal way and thought of playing this antic with Emma, who was standing right next to her. The 24-year-old "Noah" star did not seem to mind Jennifer's prank and playfully participated in it by smiling though it. The picture was captured by one of the Twitter user and can be seen here.
Jennifer Lawrence is previously famous for photo bombing Taylor Swift and Sarah Jessica Parker at various award shows including Golden Globes. Lawrence also famously stole Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar after she lost out to the "12 Years A Slave" star at the recent Academy Awards.
JLaw looked quite tanned as she came to attend the fashion Week wearing a grey and white Christian Dior backless dress. The actress, who is busy shooting for the last installment of "Hunger Games" later wore a short black leather shiny jacket with her dress. The grey-eyed actress looked great in her short tousled hair. She accessorized her look with shiny pink earrings and a white huge clutch.
Meanwhile, Emma, who looked "slightly worried," according to Daily Mail showed up in a black off shoulder ruffled top and a see through mini skirt. The actress looked stunning in her sleek black hair as she posed with Jennifer. The actress has recently been announced as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations' gender equality arm, UN Women. Emma expressed her excitement about the new role on her Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?