From Photo Bombing to Stealing Awards: Jennifer Lawrence Now Playfully Slaps Emma Watson's Face at Dior Fashion Week
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Actress Jennifer Lawrence grabbed the face of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and pushed her away when the two were posing for pictures backstage at the Tuesday's Dior's Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show. Before Emma's fans start to criticize the "Hunger Games" actress the readers should know that Jennifer Lawrence did all this playfully with a smile on her face. Was she furious at Emma?
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
No, the truth is that JLaw was bored of posing in a normal way and thought of playing this antic with Emma, who was standing right next to her. The 24-year-old "Noah" star did not seem to mind Jennifer's prank and playfully participated in it by smiling though it. The picture was captured by one of the Twitter user and can be seen here.
Jennifer Lawrence is previously famous for photo bombing Taylor Swift and Sarah Jessica Parker at various award shows including Golden Globes. Lawrence also famously stole Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar after she lost out to the "12 Years A Slave" star at the recent Academy Awards.
JLaw looked quite tanned as she came to attend the fashion Week wearing a grey and white Christian Dior backless dress. The actress, who is busy shooting for the last installment of "Hunger Games" later wore a short black leather shiny jacket with her dress. The grey-eyed actress looked great in her short tousled hair. She accessorized her look with shiny pink earrings and a white huge clutch.
Meanwhile, Emma, who looked "slightly worried," according to Daily Mail showed up in a black off shoulder ruffled top and a see through mini skirt. The actress looked stunning in her sleek black hair as she posed with Jennifer. The actress has recently been announced as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations' gender equality arm, UN Women. Emma expressed her excitement about the new role on her Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga