From Photo Bombing to Stealing Awards: Jennifer Lawrence Now Playfully Slaps Emma Watson's Face at Dior Fashion Week
By nidhi tewari | July 8, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Actress Jennifer Lawrence grabbed the face of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson and pushed her away when the two were posing for pictures backstage at the Tuesday's Dior's Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show. Before Emma's fans start to criticize the "Hunger Games" actress the readers should know that Jennifer Lawrence did all this playfully with a smile on her face. Was she furious at Emma?
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
No, the truth is that JLaw was bored of posing in a normal way and thought of playing this antic with Emma, who was standing right next to her. The 24-year-old "Noah" star did not seem to mind Jennifer's prank and playfully participated in it by smiling though it. The picture was captured by one of the Twitter user and can be seen here.
Jennifer Lawrence is previously famous for photo bombing Taylor Swift and Sarah Jessica Parker at various award shows including Golden Globes. Lawrence also famously stole Lupita Nyong'o's Best Supporting Actress Oscar after she lost out to the "12 Years A Slave" star at the recent Academy Awards.
JLaw looked quite tanned as she came to attend the fashion Week wearing a grey and white Christian Dior backless dress. The actress, who is busy shooting for the last installment of "Hunger Games" later wore a short black leather shiny jacket with her dress. The grey-eyed actress looked great in her short tousled hair. She accessorized her look with shiny pink earrings and a white huge clutch.
Meanwhile, Emma, who looked "slightly worried," according to Daily Mail showed up in a black off shoulder ruffled top and a see through mini skirt. The actress looked stunning in her sleek black hair as she posed with Jennifer. The actress has recently been announced as the new Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations' gender equality arm, UN Women. Emma expressed her excitement about the new role on her Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales