Nexus 6 Updates: HTC One M8 Design Factor, 1.5 GHz 64-Bit Processor, QHD 5.5 Display Screen
By Ryan Inoyori | July 8, 2014 3:39 PM EST
New design concept of Nexus 6 based on the creation of Dmitry Stvolov has been attributed to HTC. It features the design factor of HTC One Series combined with Nexus 5 back cover running the upcoming Android L OS version.
HTC Nexus 6
Nexus 6 remains a mystery and Google did not announce the device at the recent Google I/O event. But it did not stop Dmitry Stvolov on envisioning a design concept based on HTC One Series for the next generation Nexus smartphone.
Based on the images at Concept Phones, Dmitry's imagined version of Nexus 6 features the top and bottom design factors on the front part of HTC One smartphone. At the back cover, HTC Nexus 6 boasts dual tone LED flash found HTC One M8, similar rear camera lens from One M8 and the two appropriate trademark logos.
Moreover, the design sports wide angle front camera lens, a rounded body with a soft touch texture and Android L user interface. However, it cannot be determined if the design concept by Dmitry tells about a polycarbonate or metallic materials which can affect official price of a Nexus device if used for real.
Other factors from Dmitry's design include 5.2 inches of QHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor and edge to edge display.
Yes Nexus or No Nexus This Year
Since Google did not confirm the Nexus 6 smartphone last month, rumours are simply piling up that it may be released sometime between October and November during the official release of Android L.
Last year, Nexus 5 carried the flagship of Android KitKat around the same time right after the statue of the new Android appears at Google HQ in the U.S. Later, the firmware was released on several other Nexus devices such as Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 then followed through on Google Play Edition devices.
According to the reports from BreatheCast, Google executive Sundar Pichai said to the media that the company has no plans of releasing any new Nexus device for the first half of 2014 which may suggest production of any possible new Google devices during the months of July and August. However, Google has yet to confirm any developments regarding Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Nexus 10.
For the alleged specifications, rumours suggest that Nexus 6 will sport similar QHD display from LG G3 with 5.5 inches screen size and 64-bit quad-core processor MT6732 clocked at 1.5 GHz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- ‘Minecraft’ Buyout By Microsoft Complete as Mojang's Notch Says His Farewell
- How to Check Pre-Order Status of Your Apple iPhone 6 Models: Check Order Status Here
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect