Justin Bieber Begs Selena Gomez Not to Judge Him: Singer Wants Things to Stay Beautiful -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 8, 2014 3:26 PM EST
It seems this time Justin Bieber is quite serious about his ladylove. Proving his love for the "Come And Get It" singer, Justin recently posted a message on Instagram suggesting that he does not want things to go wrong between them.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
"Please don't judge me and I won't judge you, cuz things could get ugly before they get beautiful," Justin captioned an Instagram pic where he was seen all dressed up for Scooter's wedding on July 6.
It is being understood that this is a response to fight, which Bieber and Gomez had over Scooter Bruan's wedding. Braun asked Bieber not to bring Gomez as he did not want the focus to be shift from his wedding.
"Scooter made it clear that he just wanted Justin as that would allow the focus to be on their special day and not what Justin and Selena were doing," an insider revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "Justin obeyed Scooter's wishes which in turn got Selena upset and then got the ball rolling for them to fight and break up and not hang out during the 4th. It all spiraled from there."
Though there is no confirmation to the speculation that Bieber wrote this message for Gomez, but it is understood that the "Baby" singer is putting all the efforts to make things work for Gomez.
However, there is another school of thought, which believes that Bieber needs open relationship with Gomez. It has been reported that Bieber wants to hang out with other pretty girls but also wants to be with Gomez.
"He still wants to be with Selena too," a source told the Web site, adding, "He wants to have his cake and eat it too."
"He wants an open relationship with Selena, and he actually thinks he can make it happen. A lot of the guys he hangs out with now get away with that kind of thing, they talk about it all the time and that's got in Justin's head," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage