Justin Bieber Begs Selena Gomez Not to Judge Him: Singer Wants Things to Stay Beautiful -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 8, 2014 3:26 PM EST
It seems this time Justin Bieber is quite serious about his ladylove. Proving his love for the "Come And Get It" singer, Justin recently posted a message on Instagram suggesting that he does not want things to go wrong between them.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
"Please don't judge me and I won't judge you, cuz things could get ugly before they get beautiful," Justin captioned an Instagram pic where he was seen all dressed up for Scooter's wedding on July 6.
It is being understood that this is a response to fight, which Bieber and Gomez had over Scooter Bruan's wedding. Braun asked Bieber not to bring Gomez as he did not want the focus to be shift from his wedding.
"Scooter made it clear that he just wanted Justin as that would allow the focus to be on their special day and not what Justin and Selena were doing," an insider revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "Justin obeyed Scooter's wishes which in turn got Selena upset and then got the ball rolling for them to fight and break up and not hang out during the 4th. It all spiraled from there."
Though there is no confirmation to the speculation that Bieber wrote this message for Gomez, but it is understood that the "Baby" singer is putting all the efforts to make things work for Gomez.
However, there is another school of thought, which believes that Bieber needs open relationship with Gomez. It has been reported that Bieber wants to hang out with other pretty girls but also wants to be with Gomez.
"He still wants to be with Selena too," a source told the Web site, adding, "He wants to have his cake and eat it too."
"He wants an open relationship with Selena, and he actually thinks he can make it happen. A lot of the guys he hangs out with now get away with that kind of thing, they talk about it all the time and that's got in Justin's head," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown