Justin Bieber Begs Selena Gomez Not to Judge Him: Singer Wants Things to Stay Beautiful -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 8, 2014 3:26 PM EST
It seems this time Justin Bieber is quite serious about his ladylove. Proving his love for the "Come And Get It" singer, Justin recently posted a message on Instagram suggesting that he does not want things to go wrong between them.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
"Please don't judge me and I won't judge you, cuz things could get ugly before they get beautiful," Justin captioned an Instagram pic where he was seen all dressed up for Scooter's wedding on July 6.
It is being understood that this is a response to fight, which Bieber and Gomez had over Scooter Bruan's wedding. Braun asked Bieber not to bring Gomez as he did not want the focus to be shift from his wedding.
"Scooter made it clear that he just wanted Justin as that would allow the focus to be on their special day and not what Justin and Selena were doing," an insider revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "Justin obeyed Scooter's wishes which in turn got Selena upset and then got the ball rolling for them to fight and break up and not hang out during the 4th. It all spiraled from there."
Though there is no confirmation to the speculation that Bieber wrote this message for Gomez, but it is understood that the "Baby" singer is putting all the efforts to make things work for Gomez.
However, there is another school of thought, which believes that Bieber needs open relationship with Gomez. It has been reported that Bieber wants to hang out with other pretty girls but also wants to be with Gomez.
"He still wants to be with Selena too," a source told the Web site, adding, "He wants to have his cake and eat it too."
"He wants an open relationship with Selena, and he actually thinks he can make it happen. A lot of the guys he hangs out with now get away with that kind of thing, they talk about it all the time and that's got in Justin's head," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market