Justin Bieber Begs Selena Gomez Not to Judge Him: Singer Wants Things to Stay Beautiful -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 8, 2014 3:26 PM EST
It seems this time Justin Bieber is quite serious about his ladylove. Proving his love for the "Come And Get It" singer, Justin recently posted a message on Instagram suggesting that he does not want things to go wrong between them.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
"Please don't judge me and I won't judge you, cuz things could get ugly before they get beautiful," Justin captioned an Instagram pic where he was seen all dressed up for Scooter's wedding on July 6.
It is being understood that this is a response to fight, which Bieber and Gomez had over Scooter Bruan's wedding. Braun asked Bieber not to bring Gomez as he did not want the focus to be shift from his wedding.
"Scooter made it clear that he just wanted Justin as that would allow the focus to be on their special day and not what Justin and Selena were doing," an insider revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "Justin obeyed Scooter's wishes which in turn got Selena upset and then got the ball rolling for them to fight and break up and not hang out during the 4th. It all spiraled from there."
Though there is no confirmation to the speculation that Bieber wrote this message for Gomez, but it is understood that the "Baby" singer is putting all the efforts to make things work for Gomez.
However, there is another school of thought, which believes that Bieber needs open relationship with Gomez. It has been reported that Bieber wants to hang out with other pretty girls but also wants to be with Gomez.
"He still wants to be with Selena too," a source told the Web site, adding, "He wants to have his cake and eat it too."
"He wants an open relationship with Selena, and he actually thinks he can make it happen. A lot of the guys he hangs out with now get away with that kind of thing, they talk about it all the time and that's got in Justin's head," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness