Justin Bieber Begs Selena Gomez Not to Judge Him: Singer Wants Things to Stay Beautiful -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 8, 2014 3:26 PM EST
It seems this time Justin Bieber is quite serious about his ladylove. Proving his love for the "Come And Get It" singer, Justin recently posted a message on Instagram suggesting that he does not want things to go wrong between them.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
"Please don't judge me and I won't judge you, cuz things could get ugly before they get beautiful," Justin captioned an Instagram pic where he was seen all dressed up for Scooter's wedding on July 6.
It is being understood that this is a response to fight, which Bieber and Gomez had over Scooter Bruan's wedding. Braun asked Bieber not to bring Gomez as he did not want the focus to be shift from his wedding.
"Scooter made it clear that he just wanted Justin as that would allow the focus to be on their special day and not what Justin and Selena were doing," an insider revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "Justin obeyed Scooter's wishes which in turn got Selena upset and then got the ball rolling for them to fight and break up and not hang out during the 4th. It all spiraled from there."
Though there is no confirmation to the speculation that Bieber wrote this message for Gomez, but it is understood that the "Baby" singer is putting all the efforts to make things work for Gomez.
However, there is another school of thought, which believes that Bieber needs open relationship with Gomez. It has been reported that Bieber wants to hang out with other pretty girls but also wants to be with Gomez.
"He still wants to be with Selena too," a source told the Web site, adding, "He wants to have his cake and eat it too."
"He wants an open relationship with Selena, and he actually thinks he can make it happen. A lot of the guys he hangs out with now get away with that kind of thing, they talk about it all the time and that's got in Justin's head," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped