Canada Beat Kuwait, 91-0 in U19 American Football Tilt
By James Patrick Quizon | July 8, 2014 3:21 PM EST
Canada beat Kuwait, 91-0 in an Under-19 American Football game on Tuesday.
“Beat” is actually an understatement (and generally being nice) so here are other 45 synonymous words that better describe the result: demolished, devastated, shattered, smashed, wrecked, annihilated, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, tore down, wiped out, shellacked, executed, massacred, trounced, slaughtered, crucified, erased, dumped, dispatched, eradicated, exterminated, finished, guillotined, hang, snuffed, strangled, suffocated, wasted, zapped, rubbed out, devoured, disintegrated, vanquished, repulsed, overpowered, blew away, swamped and buried.
(Note: in spirit of generally being nice, we just searched and featured words half the total score of the unmerciful Canadian team.)
The game was the second scheduled match on opening day of the 2014 International Federation of American Footbal (IFAF) U-19 World Championship in where else, Kuwait.
As expected all the stats leaned heavily towards the team from Canada; The Canadians had 17 first downs while the Kuwaitis had 1; 132 rushing yards vs. -66 rushing yards; and 235 passing yards vs. 4 passing yards.
Canada led 50-0 at halftime so maybe the Canadians were a bit merciful on this one as their scoring faltered a bit in the second half.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet