Canada Beat Kuwait, 91-0 in U19 American Football Tilt
By James Patrick Quizon | July 8, 2014 3:21 PM EST
Canada beat Kuwait, 91-0 in an Under-19 American Football game on Tuesday.
“Beat” is actually an understatement (and generally being nice) so here are other 45 synonymous words that better describe the result: demolished, devastated, shattered, smashed, wrecked, annihilated, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, tore down, wiped out, shellacked, executed, massacred, trounced, slaughtered, crucified, erased, dumped, dispatched, eradicated, exterminated, finished, guillotined, hang, snuffed, strangled, suffocated, wasted, zapped, rubbed out, devoured, disintegrated, vanquished, repulsed, overpowered, blew away, swamped and buried.
(Note: in spirit of generally being nice, we just searched and featured words half the total score of the unmerciful Canadian team.)
The game was the second scheduled match on opening day of the 2014 International Federation of American Footbal (IFAF) U-19 World Championship in where else, Kuwait.
As expected all the stats leaned heavily towards the team from Canada; The Canadians had 17 first downs while the Kuwaitis had 1; 132 rushing yards vs. -66 rushing yards; and 235 passing yards vs. 4 passing yards.
Canada led 50-0 at halftime so maybe the Canadians were a bit merciful on this one as their scoring faltered a bit in the second half.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider