Canada Beat Kuwait, 91-0 in U19 American Football Tilt
By James Patrick Quizon | July 8, 2014 3:21 PM EST
Canada beat Kuwait, 91-0 in an Under-19 American Football game on Tuesday.
“Beat” is actually an understatement (and generally being nice) so here are other 45 synonymous words that better describe the result: demolished, devastated, shattered, smashed, wrecked, annihilated, incinerated, killed, obliterated, overwhelmed, razed, sacked, totaled, wasted, gutted, tore down, wiped out, shellacked, executed, massacred, trounced, slaughtered, crucified, erased, dumped, dispatched, eradicated, exterminated, finished, guillotined, hang, snuffed, strangled, suffocated, wasted, zapped, rubbed out, devoured, disintegrated, vanquished, repulsed, overpowered, blew away, swamped and buried.
(Note: in spirit of generally being nice, we just searched and featured words half the total score of the unmerciful Canadian team.)
The game was the second scheduled match on opening day of the 2014 International Federation of American Footbal (IFAF) U-19 World Championship in where else, Kuwait.
As expected all the stats leaned heavily towards the team from Canada; The Canadians had 17 first downs while the Kuwaitis had 1; 132 rushing yards vs. -66 rushing yards; and 235 passing yards vs. 4 passing yards.
Canada led 50-0 at halftime so maybe the Canadians were a bit merciful on this one as their scoring faltered a bit in the second half.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, And Other Tennis Stars Arrive In Manila For The IPTL; Murray Meets Manny Pacquiao
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones