Irina Shayk Shares Cute Selfie With BF Cristiano Ronaldo; Covers Maxim Topless
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation from the collection of Desigual during 080 Barcelona Fashion in the Born Cultural Centre in Barcelona, January 28, 2014. Spanish fashion label Desigual is accelerating its expansion in Europe and emerging markets, seeking to ride predictions of fast growth in women's apparel while also taking the colourful brand into new areas like perfume and shoes. The Barcelona-based company is targeting sales of 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) this year, up from about 820 million in 2013 and 440 million four years ago. It is all part of managing director Manel Jadraque's masterplan to build a powerhouse brand to rival those produced by the likes of French luxury group LVMH, where he worked for a decade before joining Desigual as director of operations in 2004. REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
Irina wasn't in attendance to watch Cristiano's 2014 World Cup matches because she has been busy with her work schedules, but now that Portugal has been eliminated in the group stages, she took the opportunity to spend time with her good-looking boyfriend. She didn't reveal where the photo was taken but it sure looked like the duo just took a dip in the pool or swam in the ocean.
Meanwhile, Irina landed the cover of Maxim men's magazine for its July-August issue. The 28-year old supermodel also ranked in the fourth place of its Hot 100 of 2014, just behind Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, and Candice Swanepoel, who snagged the top spot. She posed topless, with only her arms covering her bosom, in shallow water. She also wore a sultry one-piece swimsuit, also baring an ample amount of cleavage.
Maxim described Irina as "one of the most successful supermodels on earth." She has also appeared on the cover of Vogue Spain not long ago. She posed with Cristiano in a photo shoot done by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Apart from Irina's stints with various fashion and men's magazines, she has also been busy strutting her stuff in the catwalk. She headlined the 18th Dosso Dossi Fashion Show held at Antalya Expo Center in Turkey in June. The Dosso Dossi Fashion Show is known as the biggest fashion organisation in Turkey.
Just recently, Irina has walked the runway for Givenchy Men's Wear Collection. She was joined by fellow gorgeous supermodels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel.
In addition to modelling, Irina has also leaped on to the entertainment industry. She made her acting debut as the wife of Hercules, played by Dwayne Johnson, in the upcoming adventure and fantasy-filled action flick "Hercules: The Thracian Wars". The movie is set for release in the U.S. on July 25.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date