Irina Shayk Shares Cute Selfie With BF Cristiano Ronaldo; Covers Maxim Topless
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation from the collection of Desigual during 080 Barcelona Fashion in the Born Cultural Centre in Barcelona, January 28, 2014. Spanish fashion label Desigual is accelerating its expansion in Europe and emerging markets, seeking to ride predictions of fast growth in women's apparel while also taking the colourful brand into new areas like perfume and shoes. The Barcelona-based company is targeting sales of 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) this year, up from about 820 million in 2013 and 440 million four years ago. It is all part of managing director Manel Jadraque's masterplan to build a powerhouse brand to rival those produced by the likes of French luxury group LVMH, where he worked for a decade before joining Desigual as director of operations in 2004. REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
Irina wasn't in attendance to watch Cristiano's 2014 World Cup matches because she has been busy with her work schedules, but now that Portugal has been eliminated in the group stages, she took the opportunity to spend time with her good-looking boyfriend. She didn't reveal where the photo was taken but it sure looked like the duo just took a dip in the pool or swam in the ocean.
Meanwhile, Irina landed the cover of Maxim men's magazine for its July-August issue. The 28-year old supermodel also ranked in the fourth place of its Hot 100 of 2014, just behind Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, and Candice Swanepoel, who snagged the top spot. She posed topless, with only her arms covering her bosom, in shallow water. She also wore a sultry one-piece swimsuit, also baring an ample amount of cleavage.
Maxim described Irina as "one of the most successful supermodels on earth." She has also appeared on the cover of Vogue Spain not long ago. She posed with Cristiano in a photo shoot done by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Apart from Irina's stints with various fashion and men's magazines, she has also been busy strutting her stuff in the catwalk. She headlined the 18th Dosso Dossi Fashion Show held at Antalya Expo Center in Turkey in June. The Dosso Dossi Fashion Show is known as the biggest fashion organisation in Turkey.
Just recently, Irina has walked the runway for Givenchy Men's Wear Collection. She was joined by fellow gorgeous supermodels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel.
In addition to modelling, Irina has also leaped on to the entertainment industry. She made her acting debut as the wife of Hercules, played by Dwayne Johnson, in the upcoming adventure and fantasy-filled action flick "Hercules: The Thracian Wars". The movie is set for release in the U.S. on July 25.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects