Irina Shayk Shares Cute Selfie With BF Cristiano Ronaldo; Covers Maxim Topless
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Russian model Irina Shayk presents a creation from the collection of Desigual during 080 Barcelona Fashion in the Born Cultural Centre in Barcelona, January 28, 2014. Spanish fashion label Desigual is accelerating its expansion in Europe and emerging markets, seeking to ride predictions of fast growth in women's apparel while also taking the colourful brand into new areas like perfume and shoes. The Barcelona-based company is targeting sales of 1 billion euros ($1.4 billion) this year, up from about 820 million in 2013 and 440 million four years ago. It is all part of managing director Manel Jadraque's masterplan to build a powerhouse brand to rival those produced by the likes of French luxury group LVMH, where he worked for a decade before joining Desigual as director of operations in 2004. REUTERS/Gustau Nacarino
Irina wasn't in attendance to watch Cristiano's 2014 World Cup matches because she has been busy with her work schedules, but now that Portugal has been eliminated in the group stages, she took the opportunity to spend time with her good-looking boyfriend. She didn't reveal where the photo was taken but it sure looked like the duo just took a dip in the pool or swam in the ocean.
Meanwhile, Irina landed the cover of Maxim men's magazine for its July-August issue. The 28-year old supermodel also ranked in the fourth place of its Hot 100 of 2014, just behind Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, and Candice Swanepoel, who snagged the top spot. She posed topless, with only her arms covering her bosom, in shallow water. She also wore a sultry one-piece swimsuit, also baring an ample amount of cleavage.
Maxim described Irina as "one of the most successful supermodels on earth." She has also appeared on the cover of Vogue Spain not long ago. She posed with Cristiano in a photo shoot done by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Apart from Irina's stints with various fashion and men's magazines, she has also been busy strutting her stuff in the catwalk. She headlined the 18th Dosso Dossi Fashion Show held at Antalya Expo Center in Turkey in June. The Dosso Dossi Fashion Show is known as the biggest fashion organisation in Turkey.
Just recently, Irina has walked the runway for Givenchy Men's Wear Collection. She was joined by fellow gorgeous supermodels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel.
In addition to modelling, Irina has also leaped on to the entertainment industry. She made her acting debut as the wife of Hercules, played by Dwayne Johnson, in the upcoming adventure and fantasy-filled action flick "Hercules: The Thracian Wars". The movie is set for release in the U.S. on July 25.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports