Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
There is no official announcement yet on the accessories of the Nokia Lumia 930 but a protective flip cover case for the Windows Phone handset has surfaced. The colourful Nokia smartphone accessory has a flip cover flap that will protect the screen when the owner is not using the device.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case made an appearance in Italy. The images of the phone accessory leaked online show that the case has cutouts that allows the users to still have easy access when it comes to the Windows Phone handset's ports, buttons and the 20 MP PureView camera at the back.
The report further claimed that the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case should work on the Nokia Lumia Icon exclusively available at Verizon Wireless in the U.S. In the leaked images of the case accessory, the vibrant colour options of the Nokia Lumia 930 such as bright green and bright orange has been carried on so the device owners can have matching case and smartphone colours. Click HERE to see photos.
The Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case was assembled close to the idea of the Nokia Lumia 1520 cover. However, the flip cover of the Nokia Lumia 930 does not fold so it will not create a stand for the Windows Phone handset. At the moment, the precise details on pricing and availability for the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case are still unknown.
The Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone is getting ready to be put up for sale in Europe with a number of retailers listing the device and a couple starting to accept pre-orders. The Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 handset sports a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the 20 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 1.2 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, 32 GB internal storage capacity with no card slot available for memory expansion and the 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Useful Tips For Moto X And Moto G: Lock Screen Notifications, Quick Settings And Privacy
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Tips For LG Nexus 5: Notifications, Accessibility, Privacy And Saving Battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop List Of Bugs And Ways To Resolve On Nexus 5, Nexus 7 And Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 And Sony Xperia Z4: Top Things Unveiled So Far
- iPhone 8 Speculation: Exciting Big Leap From The iPhone 6
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots