Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
There is no official announcement yet on the accessories of the Nokia Lumia 930 but a protective flip cover case for the Windows Phone handset has surfaced. The colourful Nokia smartphone accessory has a flip cover flap that will protect the screen when the owner is not using the device.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case made an appearance in Italy. The images of the phone accessory leaked online show that the case has cutouts that allows the users to still have easy access when it comes to the Windows Phone handset's ports, buttons and the 20 MP PureView camera at the back.
The report further claimed that the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case should work on the Nokia Lumia Icon exclusively available at Verizon Wireless in the U.S. In the leaked images of the case accessory, the vibrant colour options of the Nokia Lumia 930 such as bright green and bright orange has been carried on so the device owners can have matching case and smartphone colours. Click HERE to see photos.
The Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case was assembled close to the idea of the Nokia Lumia 1520 cover. However, the flip cover of the Nokia Lumia 930 does not fold so it will not create a stand for the Windows Phone handset. At the moment, the precise details on pricing and availability for the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case are still unknown.
The Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone is getting ready to be put up for sale in Europe with a number of retailers listing the device and a couple starting to accept pre-orders. The Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 handset sports a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the 20 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 1.2 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, 32 GB internal storage capacity with no card slot available for memory expansion and the 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Minecraft: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang Makers of Minecraft Today
- iPhone 6 Released: The 5 Biggest and Best Smartphones Of 2014: Their Best Features And Price Comparisons
- Xbox One News: Playable Games In Browser And Possible ‘Gears of War’ Exclusivity Reported
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Smart Pen Revealed As Gear Blink Gets Possible March 2015 Launch Date
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica