Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
There is no official announcement yet on the accessories of the Nokia Lumia 930 but a protective flip cover case for the Windows Phone handset has surfaced. The colourful Nokia smartphone accessory has a flip cover flap that will protect the screen when the owner is not using the device.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case made an appearance in Italy. The images of the phone accessory leaked online show that the case has cutouts that allows the users to still have easy access when it comes to the Windows Phone handset's ports, buttons and the 20 MP PureView camera at the back.
The report further claimed that the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case should work on the Nokia Lumia Icon exclusively available at Verizon Wireless in the U.S. In the leaked images of the case accessory, the vibrant colour options of the Nokia Lumia 930 such as bright green and bright orange has been carried on so the device owners can have matching case and smartphone colours. Click HERE to see photos.
The Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case was assembled close to the idea of the Nokia Lumia 1520 cover. However, the flip cover of the Nokia Lumia 930 does not fold so it will not create a stand for the Windows Phone handset. At the moment, the precise details on pricing and availability for the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case are still unknown.
The Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone is getting ready to be put up for sale in Europe with a number of retailers listing the device and a couple starting to accept pre-orders. The Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 handset sports a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the 20 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 1.2 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, 32 GB internal storage capacity with no card slot available for memory expansion and the 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Destiny News: Burning Questions Answered, New Info for Game Spotted and New Artwork Showcased
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff