Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
There is no official announcement yet on the accessories of the Nokia Lumia 930 but a protective flip cover case for the Windows Phone handset has surfaced. The colourful Nokia smartphone accessory has a flip cover flap that will protect the screen when the owner is not using the device.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case made an appearance in Italy. The images of the phone accessory leaked online show that the case has cutouts that allows the users to still have easy access when it comes to the Windows Phone handset's ports, buttons and the 20 MP PureView camera at the back.
The report further claimed that the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case should work on the Nokia Lumia Icon exclusively available at Verizon Wireless in the U.S. In the leaked images of the case accessory, the vibrant colour options of the Nokia Lumia 930 such as bright green and bright orange has been carried on so the device owners can have matching case and smartphone colours. Click HERE to see photos.
The Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case was assembled close to the idea of the Nokia Lumia 1520 cover. However, the flip cover of the Nokia Lumia 930 does not fold so it will not create a stand for the Windows Phone handset. At the moment, the precise details on pricing and availability for the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case are still unknown.
The Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone is getting ready to be put up for sale in Europe with a number of retailers listing the device and a couple starting to accept pre-orders. The Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 handset sports a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the 20 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 1.2 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, 32 GB internal storage capacity with no card slot available for memory expansion and the 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories