Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 8, 2014 2:06 PM EST
There is no official announcement yet on the accessories of the Nokia Lumia 930 but a protective flip cover case for the Windows Phone handset has surfaced. The colourful Nokia smartphone accessory has a flip cover flap that will protect the screen when the owner is not using the device.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case made an appearance in Italy. The images of the phone accessory leaked online show that the case has cutouts that allows the users to still have easy access when it comes to the Windows Phone handset's ports, buttons and the 20 MP PureView camera at the back.
The report further claimed that the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case should work on the Nokia Lumia Icon exclusively available at Verizon Wireless in the U.S. In the leaked images of the case accessory, the vibrant colour options of the Nokia Lumia 930 such as bright green and bright orange has been carried on so the device owners can have matching case and smartphone colours. Click HERE to see photos.
The Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case was assembled close to the idea of the Nokia Lumia 1520 cover. However, the flip cover of the Nokia Lumia 930 does not fold so it will not create a stand for the Windows Phone handset. At the moment, the precise details on pricing and availability for the Nokia Lumia 930 flip cover case are still unknown.
The Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone is getting ready to be put up for sale in Europe with a number of retailers listing the device and a couple starting to accept pre-orders. The Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 handset sports a 5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, ClearBlack display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the 20 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 1.2 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, 32 GB internal storage capacity with no card slot available for memory expansion and the 2420 mAh Li-Ion battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'GTA V' For PC, PS4, Xbox One: More DLC Updates And Release Confirmed This Fall
- Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire May Not Be The Only Pokemon Game With This ‘Shocking’ Project
- 'Minecraft' 1.8 Update Gets 'Minecraft' 14w34b Snapshot, 'Minecraft PS Vita' Trailer And A Possible Oculus Rift Port
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Asus Zenfone 4 Price And Specifications Comparison [WATCH VIDEOS]
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region