Kim Kardashian Tells Khloe about Her Second Pregnancy on Keeping Up with The Kardashians Plus More from the Latest Episode
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 8, 2014 1:35 PM EST
This week's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" shows Kim Kardashian West revealing to her sister Khloe and brother Rob that she will have a second baby soon and Khloe will get a sperm donor to conceive a child. All this information she gathered from her visit to a psychic. The psychic also apparently told her that Rob isn't bipolar. She told her siblings all of this while trying to keep a straight face as they went on a small warm-up hike in preparation for a mud run the two girls signed up for.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim and Khloe have decided to sign up for a mud run or a 5 kilometre race that's built through an obstacle course. Kim has become competitive about it and Khloe was feeling the pressure because Kim kept asking about her preparation routine. Kim takes pride in her fitness and exercises regularly but Khloe thinks her more intense workouts give her an advantage. As the run looms nearer, Khloe starts to doubt herself and decides to take Kourtney out for a session of aerial yoga which she feels might help her through the obstacles. It turns out that Kourtney is a natural being so petite and she out performs Khloe.
The day of the run arrives and both girls engage in a little pre-race trash talking. Once the race begins, it becomes evident that Kim has no chance against Khloe who is not only a lot taller but is also more used to intense workouts. The sisters end up pushing each other into the mud and Kim concedes that she can't beat Khloe. It all ends in some fun and getting down and dirty in the course with both sisters ending up covered in mud.
Meanwhile, back in Scott and Kourtney's new dream home, Scott has developed the idea that a helipad would look great in their new backyard. Bruce is thrilled with the idea being a pilot himself and a collector of remote control choppers.
Kourtney is skeptical and Kris is outraged by the possibility of a helipad and a new helicopter. She decides to talk to Kourtney about it and to her surprise, the typically level-headed and practical Kourtney does not agree with her.
Kourtney agrees that it's an outrageous idea but she tells Kris that she doesn't want to tell Scott what to do and end up permanently damaging their relationship like what happened between Kris and Bruce.
Kris is taken aback by Kourtney's words and asks Kendall if she thinks the same way. Kendall tells her that they know she's got good intentions but she can be controlling and overwhelming due to her strong personality.
Scott and Bruce meanwhile, continue to pursue the project. Bruce says that he's willing to support Scott especially after what he's just been through losing both his parents last year. Bruce is a big fan of flying and toys for the big boys which means he's completely on board with Scott.
After a consultation with a helipad provider and a helicopter sales company, Scott decides for himself that the idea is impractical and potentially dangerous for his children. He decides to get a water slide instead. The decision prompts Kris to see that sometimes her methods were not always the best. She goes ahead and talks to Bruce and apologizes for the way she had been controlling him since they got married. Bruce acknowledges that Kris always has good intentions and says that he did get overwhelmed. The two resolve the issue and decide that there is always room for improvement and all is forgiven.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe