Kim Kardashian Tells Khloe about Her Second Pregnancy on Keeping Up with The Kardashians Plus More from the Latest Episode
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 8, 2014 1:35 PM EST
This week's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" shows Kim Kardashian West revealing to her sister Khloe and brother Rob that she will have a second baby soon and Khloe will get a sperm donor to conceive a child. All this information she gathered from her visit to a psychic. The psychic also apparently told her that Rob isn't bipolar. She told her siblings all of this while trying to keep a straight face as they went on a small warm-up hike in preparation for a mud run the two girls signed up for.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim and Khloe have decided to sign up for a mud run or a 5 kilometre race that's built through an obstacle course. Kim has become competitive about it and Khloe was feeling the pressure because Kim kept asking about her preparation routine. Kim takes pride in her fitness and exercises regularly but Khloe thinks her more intense workouts give her an advantage. As the run looms nearer, Khloe starts to doubt herself and decides to take Kourtney out for a session of aerial yoga which she feels might help her through the obstacles. It turns out that Kourtney is a natural being so petite and she out performs Khloe.
The day of the run arrives and both girls engage in a little pre-race trash talking. Once the race begins, it becomes evident that Kim has no chance against Khloe who is not only a lot taller but is also more used to intense workouts. The sisters end up pushing each other into the mud and Kim concedes that she can't beat Khloe. It all ends in some fun and getting down and dirty in the course with both sisters ending up covered in mud.
Meanwhile, back in Scott and Kourtney's new dream home, Scott has developed the idea that a helipad would look great in their new backyard. Bruce is thrilled with the idea being a pilot himself and a collector of remote control choppers.
Kourtney is skeptical and Kris is outraged by the possibility of a helipad and a new helicopter. She decides to talk to Kourtney about it and to her surprise, the typically level-headed and practical Kourtney does not agree with her.
Kourtney agrees that it's an outrageous idea but she tells Kris that she doesn't want to tell Scott what to do and end up permanently damaging their relationship like what happened between Kris and Bruce.
Kris is taken aback by Kourtney's words and asks Kendall if she thinks the same way. Kendall tells her that they know she's got good intentions but she can be controlling and overwhelming due to her strong personality.
Scott and Bruce meanwhile, continue to pursue the project. Bruce says that he's willing to support Scott especially after what he's just been through losing both his parents last year. Bruce is a big fan of flying and toys for the big boys which means he's completely on board with Scott.
After a consultation with a helipad provider and a helicopter sales company, Scott decides for himself that the idea is impractical and potentially dangerous for his children. He decides to get a water slide instead. The decision prompts Kris to see that sometimes her methods were not always the best. She goes ahead and talks to Bruce and apologizes for the way she had been controlling him since they got married. Bruce acknowledges that Kris always has good intentions and says that he did get overwhelmed. The two resolve the issue and decide that there is always room for improvement and all is forgiven.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0