Marriage Without Regrets: Khloe Kardashian Still Appreciates Lessons Learned From Relationship With Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were once a picture of a happy marriage. Unfortunately, like some couples who weren't blessed to become successful in married life, Khloe and Lamar ended up parting ways. Despite what Khloe has been through with Lamar, she has no regrets having had married the basketball athlete.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In her recent 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Khloe freely spoke about her failed marriage with Lamar. Khloe told US Weekly that no matter where she has been in the past, she was thankful and never felt sorry about anything she has experienced.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," said Khloe. "I don't regret anything."
According to Khloe, she was "appreciative" of all the experience she has been through in the past. "You just have to deal with what life throws at you," Khloe added.
"Everything makes me better."
Khloe said that that "unexpected" changes in her life has made her stronger. Even though Khloe seemed to have moved on with her new found love French Montana, she reflects on her past but instead of living with regrets about what happened with her previous relationship, the 30-year-old reality TV star remains optimistic in her life.
Khloe has certainly evidenced to everyone that her marriage with Lamar will soon just be something that she did once, but Lamar reportedly is still hoping that he gets a second chance with her. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is planning on approaching Khloe to tell that he's ready to "commit to her." The source alleged that Lamar is trying to sort out his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before he even attempts to speak to Khloe to ensure that he will make a good impression.
"He wants her but before he can really come correct and approach her to move forward in their marriage, which he plans to, he wants to wait and make the squad and show her he's ready to commit to her and to basketball."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Brings Danger To Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal at US Open
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- Serena Williams Makes History; Among Most Dominant World's No.1 in History
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]