Marriage Without Regrets: Khloe Kardashian Still Appreciates Lessons Learned From Relationship With Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were once a picture of a happy marriage. Unfortunately, like some couples who weren't blessed to become successful in married life, Khloe and Lamar ended up parting ways. Despite what Khloe has been through with Lamar, she has no regrets having had married the basketball athlete.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In her recent 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Khloe freely spoke about her failed marriage with Lamar. Khloe told US Weekly that no matter where she has been in the past, she was thankful and never felt sorry about anything she has experienced.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," said Khloe. "I don't regret anything."
According to Khloe, she was "appreciative" of all the experience she has been through in the past. "You just have to deal with what life throws at you," Khloe added.
"Everything makes me better."
Khloe said that that "unexpected" changes in her life has made her stronger. Even though Khloe seemed to have moved on with her new found love French Montana, she reflects on her past but instead of living with regrets about what happened with her previous relationship, the 30-year-old reality TV star remains optimistic in her life.
Khloe has certainly evidenced to everyone that her marriage with Lamar will soon just be something that she did once, but Lamar reportedly is still hoping that he gets a second chance with her. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is planning on approaching Khloe to tell that he's ready to "commit to her." The source alleged that Lamar is trying to sort out his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before he even attempts to speak to Khloe to ensure that he will make a good impression.
"He wants her but before he can really come correct and approach her to move forward in their marriage, which he plans to, he wants to wait and make the squad and show her he's ready to commit to her and to basketball."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin on Kobe Bryant’s Text: He’s 100 Percent Accurate
- Roger Federer Brings Danger To Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal at US Open
- Serena Williams Makes History; Among Most Dominant World's No.1 in History
- Rafael Nadal Blows Out Novak Djokovic as Top Contender For US Open Series – Tennis TV Poll
- Eugenie Bouchard To Conquer Next Era After Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide