Marriage Without Regrets: Khloe Kardashian Still Appreciates Lessons Learned From Relationship With Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were once a picture of a happy marriage. Unfortunately, like some couples who weren't blessed to become successful in married life, Khloe and Lamar ended up parting ways. Despite what Khloe has been through with Lamar, she has no regrets having had married the basketball athlete.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In her recent 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Khloe freely spoke about her failed marriage with Lamar. Khloe told US Weekly that no matter where she has been in the past, she was thankful and never felt sorry about anything she has experienced.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," said Khloe. "I don't regret anything."
According to Khloe, she was "appreciative" of all the experience she has been through in the past. "You just have to deal with what life throws at you," Khloe added.
"Everything makes me better."
Khloe said that that "unexpected" changes in her life has made her stronger. Even though Khloe seemed to have moved on with her new found love French Montana, she reflects on her past but instead of living with regrets about what happened with her previous relationship, the 30-year-old reality TV star remains optimistic in her life.
Khloe has certainly evidenced to everyone that her marriage with Lamar will soon just be something that she did once, but Lamar reportedly is still hoping that he gets a second chance with her. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is planning on approaching Khloe to tell that he's ready to "commit to her." The source alleged that Lamar is trying to sort out his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before he even attempts to speak to Khloe to ensure that he will make a good impression.
"He wants her but before he can really come correct and approach her to move forward in their marriage, which he plans to, he wants to wait and make the squad and show her he's ready to commit to her and to basketball."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best