Marriage Without Regrets: Khloe Kardashian Still Appreciates Lessons Learned From Relationship With Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were once a picture of a happy marriage. Unfortunately, like some couples who weren't blessed to become successful in married life, Khloe and Lamar ended up parting ways. Despite what Khloe has been through with Lamar, she has no regrets having had married the basketball athlete.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In her recent 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Khloe freely spoke about her failed marriage with Lamar. Khloe told US Weekly that no matter where she has been in the past, she was thankful and never felt sorry about anything she has experienced.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," said Khloe. "I don't regret anything."
According to Khloe, she was "appreciative" of all the experience she has been through in the past. "You just have to deal with what life throws at you," Khloe added.
"Everything makes me better."
Khloe said that that "unexpected" changes in her life has made her stronger. Even though Khloe seemed to have moved on with her new found love French Montana, she reflects on her past but instead of living with regrets about what happened with her previous relationship, the 30-year-old reality TV star remains optimistic in her life.
Khloe has certainly evidenced to everyone that her marriage with Lamar will soon just be something that she did once, but Lamar reportedly is still hoping that he gets a second chance with her. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is planning on approaching Khloe to tell that he's ready to "commit to her." The source alleged that Lamar is trying to sort out his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before he even attempts to speak to Khloe to ensure that he will make a good impression.
"He wants her but before he can really come correct and approach her to move forward in their marriage, which he plans to, he wants to wait and make the squad and show her he's ready to commit to her and to basketball."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery