Marriage Without Regrets: Khloe Kardashian Still Appreciates Lessons Learned From Relationship With Lamar Odom
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were once a picture of a happy marriage. Unfortunately, like some couples who weren't blessed to become successful in married life, Khloe and Lamar ended up parting ways. Despite what Khloe has been through with Lamar, she has no regrets having had married the basketball athlete.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In her recent 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, Khloe freely spoke about her failed marriage with Lamar. Khloe told US Weekly that no matter where she has been in the past, she was thankful and never felt sorry about anything she has experienced.
"I definitely learned a lot about myself and the strength I have as a person," said Khloe. "I don't regret anything."
According to Khloe, she was "appreciative" of all the experience she has been through in the past. "You just have to deal with what life throws at you," Khloe added.
"Everything makes me better."
Khloe said that that "unexpected" changes in her life has made her stronger. Even though Khloe seemed to have moved on with her new found love French Montana, she reflects on her past but instead of living with regrets about what happened with her previous relationship, the 30-year-old reality TV star remains optimistic in her life.
Khloe has certainly evidenced to everyone that her marriage with Lamar will soon just be something that she did once, but Lamar reportedly is still hoping that he gets a second chance with her. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is planning on approaching Khloe to tell that he's ready to "commit to her." The source alleged that Lamar is trying to sort out his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA) before he even attempts to speak to Khloe to ensure that he will make a good impression.
"He wants her but before he can really come correct and approach her to move forward in their marriage, which he plans to, he wants to wait and make the squad and show her he's ready to commit to her and to basketball."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28