ZTE Zubin Z7: Where Style Meets Substance
By Sovan Mandal | July 8, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Fresh rumors of the upcoming ZTE Zubin Z7 smartphone have emerged online, which does paint a picture of pure elegance along with some solid substance for the handset. The images which appeared in the Chinese site GizChina reveal a thin bezel all round along with a slim frame. A metallic design is also part of the revelation which no doubt will add to the rigidity of the overall construction. At just 8.5 mm at its thickest part, the Zubin Z7 will also be one of the slimmest around if not the slimmest.
Coming to the alleged specs, androidcentral has a lot to share. Like for instance, it's going to be a 5.5 inch full HD display making up the front of the device. On the other side of it will be a Snapdragon 801 or the latest 805 chip that will work in unison with a 2 GB RAM and a 16 GB memory. All of this no doubt will make for slick operations though it remains to be seen how the device performs in real world conditions. There is also an 8 and 2 megapixel camera along the rear and front respectively which is nice though the bar has shifted towards higher 13 megapixel camera for high end phones.
Further, with the kind of specs that has been reported along with its intended positioning as the company flagship, what is certain is that the Z7 won't be anywhere cheap. Rather, a price tag of around $560 is being held to be reasonable enough for the Z7.
However, no matter how enticing the Z7 might look right now, ZTE does not have any credible presence outside of China. This could keep the device out of reach for other elsewhere in the world unless ZTE ties up with international carriers to make it available in other regions of the world.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe