Avengers: Age of Ultron Spoilers, Update: Director Joss Whedon Teases Avengers 2; Find Out What to Expect
By jaskiran kaur | July 8, 2014 12:12 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is almost a year away. More and more details about the much-anticipated movie are already surfacing, keeping fans excited. Rumours and speculations about the movie's storyline, characters and other key elements are running rampant. But here is exactly what every fan needs to know. Joss Whedon, director of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" talked about the movie and revealed some significant details about it. Keep reading to find out what to expect from "Avengers 2."
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is currently filming in the UK. Total Film got the opportunity to speak to the director Joss Whedon about the movie for its latest issue. As revealed by Joss Whedon, fans must brace themselves for a dark, sci-fi "Avengers: Age of Ultron." In the interview, with the publication he mentioned the classic "The Godfather: Part II" again and how it serves as an inspiration to the sequel.
"The model I'm always trying to build from is 'The Godfather: Part II,' where a ton has happened in between and it's a very different movie, but you don't need any information... You're in the vernacular of the first movie and you're ready to just pick up in this new place," Joss Whedon told Total Film (via Flickering Myth).
Joss Whedon revealed that the movie has got "sci-fi element to it that's stronger than the other film." Furthermore, it is "little bit darker" disclosed the director.
Director of the sequel of superhero movie admitted that bringing the entire team together was "rousing" and keeping it together "is a completely different problem."
Dishing more details about the movie, Joss Whedon confirmed that Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will play a "huge part" in the sequel. The report also reveals that Cobie Smulders will reprise the role of Agent Maria Hill in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Also, War Machine will play a "key role" in the final war with the supervillain Ultron, notes the report. But fans will not get to see Clark Gregg's S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Phil Coulson and Tom Hiddleston's Loki.
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is superhero film that is based on Marvel Comics. The film is the sequel to 2012's blockbuster "The Avengers." Not only Joss Whedon is returning as the director of the franchise's second installment, the movie is also bringing back and together all the major actors and characters. Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth's Thor, Mark Ruffalo's The Hulk, Chris Evans' Captain America and Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will make a comeback as Avengers to fight against James Spader's Ultron. Some more superheroes that will join the ultimate superheroes' team are Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Quicksilver and Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch. "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is scheduled to release on May 1, 2015 in the U.S and on April 24, 2015 in the UK.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements