WWE News: 6 Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Should Be Plan B Instead of Seth Rollins
By Tanya Diente | July 8, 2014 11:57 AM EST
Latest WWE reports are pointing at the possibility that Brock Lesner will be Hunter's Plan B instead of Seth Rollins. Although Seth Rollins is close to The Authority, reports have it that Lesner is actually the Plan B since he is due to face Plan A fighter John Cena at SummerSlam. Below are six reasons why Brock Lesner should be Plan B.
Jul 5, 2014: Las Vegas, NV, USA; Lyoto Machida (blue gloves) lands a blow to Chris Weidman (red gloves) during a middleweight title fight at Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Inquisitr stated six reasons why Brock Lesner should be considered as Hunter's Plan B.
1) John Cena has a tense history with Brock Lesnar in WWE programming. Putting Lesnar up against Cena will make the former UFC Heavyweight Champion as the underdog.
2) Brock Lesnar as Plan B will create tension between The Authority and Seth Rollins.
3) There's a possibility that Brock Lesnar would fight against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31. Lesner possesses an intimidating frame that even Reigns would fear.
4) Brock Lesnar as Plan B gives Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose a chance to showcase their skills. Instead of the two fighters breathing down each other's neck, their storyline would further be developed if they are isolated. This way Rollins can finally cash in on his contract. This also gives the two fighters the respect they deserve instead of hiding behind the Lesnar-Cena business.
5) If Brock Lesnar is Plan B, then this will bring Cesaro back to the ring. It will create a fight between him and Lesnar that's worth watching.
6) With Brock Lesnar as Plan B, WWE fans are likely to see Kane start to separate himself from Orton and The Authority. It would be a captivating scene to watch Randy Orton, John Cena and Kane in a triple match.
Sportskeeda recently took a look at the possibility of Brock Lesner as Plan B in their "Top 5 WWE Rumors of the Week and Analysis" post.
In case John Cena comes out champion of the Battleground, which Hunter termed as Plan A, the Authority has Seth Rollins in mind as Plan B to fight Cena. However, latest rumours are suggesting that Hunter's Plan B is actually Brock Lesner.
Brock Lesner is scheduled to fight John Cena at SummerSlam. According to the site," Lesnar aligning with the Authority should give him more heat than he already has."
Source:YouTube/ Jk Fan
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report