WWE News: 6 Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Should Be Plan B Instead of Seth Rollins
By Tanya Diente | July 8, 2014 11:57 AM EST
Latest WWE reports are pointing at the possibility that Brock Lesner will be Hunter's Plan B instead of Seth Rollins. Although Seth Rollins is close to The Authority, reports have it that Lesner is actually the Plan B since he is due to face Plan A fighter John Cena at SummerSlam. Below are six reasons why Brock Lesner should be Plan B.
Jul 5, 2014: Las Vegas, NV, USA; Lyoto Machida (blue gloves) lands a blow to Chris Weidman (red gloves) during a middleweight title fight at Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Inquisitr stated six reasons why Brock Lesner should be considered as Hunter's Plan B.
1) John Cena has a tense history with Brock Lesnar in WWE programming. Putting Lesnar up against Cena will make the former UFC Heavyweight Champion as the underdog.
2) Brock Lesnar as Plan B will create tension between The Authority and Seth Rollins.
3) There's a possibility that Brock Lesnar would fight against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31. Lesner possesses an intimidating frame that even Reigns would fear.
4) Brock Lesnar as Plan B gives Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose a chance to showcase their skills. Instead of the two fighters breathing down each other's neck, their storyline would further be developed if they are isolated. This way Rollins can finally cash in on his contract. This also gives the two fighters the respect they deserve instead of hiding behind the Lesnar-Cena business.
5) If Brock Lesnar is Plan B, then this will bring Cesaro back to the ring. It will create a fight between him and Lesnar that's worth watching.
6) With Brock Lesnar as Plan B, WWE fans are likely to see Kane start to separate himself from Orton and The Authority. It would be a captivating scene to watch Randy Orton, John Cena and Kane in a triple match.
Sportskeeda recently took a look at the possibility of Brock Lesner as Plan B in their "Top 5 WWE Rumors of the Week and Analysis" post.
In case John Cena comes out champion of the Battleground, which Hunter termed as Plan A, the Authority has Seth Rollins in mind as Plan B to fight Cena. However, latest rumours are suggesting that Hunter's Plan B is actually Brock Lesner.
Brock Lesner is scheduled to fight John Cena at SummerSlam. According to the site," Lesnar aligning with the Authority should give him more heat than he already has."
Source:YouTube/ Jk Fan
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen