WWE News: 6 Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Should Be Plan B Instead of Seth Rollins
By Tanya Diente | July 8, 2014 11:57 AM EST
Latest WWE reports are pointing at the possibility that Brock Lesner will be Hunter's Plan B instead of Seth Rollins. Although Seth Rollins is close to The Authority, reports have it that Lesner is actually the Plan B since he is due to face Plan A fighter John Cena at SummerSlam. Below are six reasons why Brock Lesner should be Plan B.
Jul 5, 2014: Las Vegas, NV, USA; Lyoto Machida (blue gloves) lands a blow to Chris Weidman (red gloves) during a middleweight title fight at Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Inquisitr stated six reasons why Brock Lesner should be considered as Hunter's Plan B.
1) John Cena has a tense history with Brock Lesnar in WWE programming. Putting Lesnar up against Cena will make the former UFC Heavyweight Champion as the underdog.
2) Brock Lesnar as Plan B will create tension between The Authority and Seth Rollins.
3) There's a possibility that Brock Lesnar would fight against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31. Lesner possesses an intimidating frame that even Reigns would fear.
4) Brock Lesnar as Plan B gives Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose a chance to showcase their skills. Instead of the two fighters breathing down each other's neck, their storyline would further be developed if they are isolated. This way Rollins can finally cash in on his contract. This also gives the two fighters the respect they deserve instead of hiding behind the Lesnar-Cena business.
5) If Brock Lesnar is Plan B, then this will bring Cesaro back to the ring. It will create a fight between him and Lesnar that's worth watching.
6) With Brock Lesnar as Plan B, WWE fans are likely to see Kane start to separate himself from Orton and The Authority. It would be a captivating scene to watch Randy Orton, John Cena and Kane in a triple match.
Sportskeeda recently took a look at the possibility of Brock Lesner as Plan B in their "Top 5 WWE Rumors of the Week and Analysis" post.
In case John Cena comes out champion of the Battleground, which Hunter termed as Plan A, the Authority has Seth Rollins in mind as Plan B to fight Cena. However, latest rumours are suggesting that Hunter's Plan B is actually Brock Lesner.
Brock Lesner is scheduled to fight John Cena at SummerSlam. According to the site," Lesnar aligning with the Authority should give him more heat than he already has."
Source:YouTube/ Jk Fan
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch