Justin Bieber Pleads Paparazzi to Move Back at Yacht Party Arrival in Miami
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 8, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
In a video from TMZ, the superstar was seen pleading to a female photographer from the backseat of his SUV limo.
"I just wanna tell you like, this is so ridiculous. Look at what happened to my life. All I ask is for the people to move back at least 10 feet," he pleaded.
The 20-year old actor's gesture effectively calmed the heated situation after one of his bodyguards got physical by throwing a hard forearm into the chest of a photographer running up into the car.
The "Never Say Never" star then proceeded into the yacht where he spent the holiday weekend lounging shirtless on the vessel as he was surrounded by a group of friends and scantily dressed women.
Pictures of the Canadian singer holding what appeared to be a corona beer at the yacht party immediately hit the internet. The actor's photos suggested that did not seem to care that the legal age for drinking alcohol is 21 and he is still under aged. The Guardian Liberty Voice mentioned that two "heavily muscled men" were spotted maneuvering cases of Corona to the yacht where the superstar's party was held.
But the actor's girlfriend Selena Gomez was not seen at the Miami yacht party even though the pair had been spotted together on several occasions the week earlier. Instead Hollywood Life reported that the actress spent the 4th of July with her friends in a beachfront party at Mastro's Ocean Club in Malibu.
The 21-year old actress was spotted flaunting her stomach in a sexy midriff and black leather jacket. At the nighttime party, the magazine reported that Selena was in bright spirits and was happy to be near the beach. The actress and her friend were reportedly checking all the cute guys in attendance at the Malibu party.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez' on and off love affair reportedly hit another bumpy road. The actress reportedly rejected the superstar's holiday weekend invitation and told him to "get lost" on the 4th of July.
To see the video of Justin Bieber pleading to the paparazzi at the yacht party arrival in Miami, please click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border