Justin Bieber Pleads Paparazzi to Move Back at Yacht Party Arrival in Miami
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 8, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
In a video from TMZ, the superstar was seen pleading to a female photographer from the backseat of his SUV limo.
"I just wanna tell you like, this is so ridiculous. Look at what happened to my life. All I ask is for the people to move back at least 10 feet," he pleaded.
The 20-year old actor's gesture effectively calmed the heated situation after one of his bodyguards got physical by throwing a hard forearm into the chest of a photographer running up into the car.
The "Never Say Never" star then proceeded into the yacht where he spent the holiday weekend lounging shirtless on the vessel as he was surrounded by a group of friends and scantily dressed women.
Pictures of the Canadian singer holding what appeared to be a corona beer at the yacht party immediately hit the internet. The actor's photos suggested that did not seem to care that the legal age for drinking alcohol is 21 and he is still under aged. The Guardian Liberty Voice mentioned that two "heavily muscled men" were spotted maneuvering cases of Corona to the yacht where the superstar's party was held.
But the actor's girlfriend Selena Gomez was not seen at the Miami yacht party even though the pair had been spotted together on several occasions the week earlier. Instead Hollywood Life reported that the actress spent the 4th of July with her friends in a beachfront party at Mastro's Ocean Club in Malibu.
The 21-year old actress was spotted flaunting her stomach in a sexy midriff and black leather jacket. At the nighttime party, the magazine reported that Selena was in bright spirits and was happy to be near the beach. The actress and her friend were reportedly checking all the cute guys in attendance at the Malibu party.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez' on and off love affair reportedly hit another bumpy road. The actress reportedly rejected the superstar's holiday weekend invitation and told him to "get lost" on the 4th of July.
To see the video of Justin Bieber pleading to the paparazzi at the yacht party arrival in Miami, please click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013