Justin Bieber Pleads Paparazzi to Move Back at Yacht Party Arrival in Miami
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 8, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
In a video from TMZ, the superstar was seen pleading to a female photographer from the backseat of his SUV limo.
"I just wanna tell you like, this is so ridiculous. Look at what happened to my life. All I ask is for the people to move back at least 10 feet," he pleaded.
The 20-year old actor's gesture effectively calmed the heated situation after one of his bodyguards got physical by throwing a hard forearm into the chest of a photographer running up into the car.
The "Never Say Never" star then proceeded into the yacht where he spent the holiday weekend lounging shirtless on the vessel as he was surrounded by a group of friends and scantily dressed women.
Pictures of the Canadian singer holding what appeared to be a corona beer at the yacht party immediately hit the internet. The actor's photos suggested that did not seem to care that the legal age for drinking alcohol is 21 and he is still under aged. The Guardian Liberty Voice mentioned that two "heavily muscled men" were spotted maneuvering cases of Corona to the yacht where the superstar's party was held.
But the actor's girlfriend Selena Gomez was not seen at the Miami yacht party even though the pair had been spotted together on several occasions the week earlier. Instead Hollywood Life reported that the actress spent the 4th of July with her friends in a beachfront party at Mastro's Ocean Club in Malibu.
The 21-year old actress was spotted flaunting her stomach in a sexy midriff and black leather jacket. At the nighttime party, the magazine reported that Selena was in bright spirits and was happy to be near the beach. The actress and her friend were reportedly checking all the cute guys in attendance at the Malibu party.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez' on and off love affair reportedly hit another bumpy road. The actress reportedly rejected the superstar's holiday weekend invitation and told him to "get lost" on the 4th of July.
To see the video of Justin Bieber pleading to the paparazzi at the yacht party arrival in Miami, please click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools