Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F Spotted in Black: New Details and Release Date for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
By Gel Galang | July 8, 2014 11:18 AM EST
A couple of leaks for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F have been coming out apart from the rumours of its production. Previous reports have pointed to two renderings of the device in two colours.
An employee of Samsung Electronics walks past the company main office in Seoul in this April 6, 2010 file photo. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is emerging as a major player in its local debt market, buying more South Korean-issued bonds as it juggles a $60 billion cash pile. Samsung's push into private bank debt and government bonds underscores the challenges faced by the electronics giant in managing its massive cash holdings, with local banks reluctant to overload on short-term deposits from Samsung.
More recently, a live image leak of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F has been spotted in an up-close shot of the device, which showed a metal frame alongside a possible removable plastic back.
This time, a new image has been sighted featuring the full-body shot of the alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F. Phone Arena reports that @Evleaks is once again responsible for the new image.
Compared to the earlier live leak, this image makes it impossible to confirm whether the bezel is indeed slimmer when compared to the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is because the phone is shown in front view, but the actual device is shut off.
The source does provide a few more images that were previously leaked, including one image that shows off the device with the "Samsung Galaxy F" flashed onscreen.
As far as the specs are concerned, the metal body is still up for debate, as some are viewing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F as the device that would boost the South Korean company's lineup of devices to a more premium level.
Other specs include a quad HD display, a 16-megapixel front camera and the Snapdragon 805 chip with LTE-A speeds boosting it to 225Mbps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4's Possible Release Date and Features
Beyond the specs and expected features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, one other aspect that has kept fans is the anticipated release date for the device.
But so far, the closest that has been seen for the release date is a possible event at the IFA trade fair, according to Know Your Mobile. The report takes its clues from the Korea Times, but even the basis of this is on Samsung's own consideration of whether or not they should hold a launch event at the event.
Another interesting point tagged to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that it may be one of the thinner devices made. The source states that a possible shift in design for the device may be slated this year, as leaked images appear to be slimmer and blockier in appearance compared to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
In addition to this, some of the features coming with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 includes the 20.7-megapixel camera, a possible 64-bit processor (though the specifics of which are not yet revealed), the 5.6-inch Super AMOLED HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 2.5 GHz quad-core processor and what could be the Android L OS.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’