Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F Spotted in Black: New Details and Release Date for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
By Gel Galang | July 8, 2014 11:18 AM EST
A couple of leaks for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F have been coming out apart from the rumours of its production. Previous reports have pointed to two renderings of the device in two colours.
An employee of Samsung Electronics walks past the company main office in Seoul in this April 6, 2010 file photo. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is emerging as a major player in its local debt market, buying more South Korean-issued bonds as it juggles a $60 billion cash pile. Samsung's push into private bank debt and government bonds underscores the challenges faced by the electronics giant in managing its massive cash holdings, with local banks reluctant to overload on short-term deposits from Samsung.
More recently, a live image leak of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F has been spotted in an up-close shot of the device, which showed a metal frame alongside a possible removable plastic back.
This time, a new image has been sighted featuring the full-body shot of the alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F. Phone Arena reports that @Evleaks is once again responsible for the new image.
Compared to the earlier live leak, this image makes it impossible to confirm whether the bezel is indeed slimmer when compared to the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is because the phone is shown in front view, but the actual device is shut off.
The source does provide a few more images that were previously leaked, including one image that shows off the device with the "Samsung Galaxy F" flashed onscreen.
As far as the specs are concerned, the metal body is still up for debate, as some are viewing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F as the device that would boost the South Korean company's lineup of devices to a more premium level.
Other specs include a quad HD display, a 16-megapixel front camera and the Snapdragon 805 chip with LTE-A speeds boosting it to 225Mbps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4's Possible Release Date and Features
Beyond the specs and expected features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, one other aspect that has kept fans is the anticipated release date for the device.
But so far, the closest that has been seen for the release date is a possible event at the IFA trade fair, according to Know Your Mobile. The report takes its clues from the Korea Times, but even the basis of this is on Samsung's own consideration of whether or not they should hold a launch event at the event.
Another interesting point tagged to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that it may be one of the thinner devices made. The source states that a possible shift in design for the device may be slated this year, as leaked images appear to be slimmer and blockier in appearance compared to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
In addition to this, some of the features coming with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 includes the 20.7-megapixel camera, a possible 64-bit processor (though the specifics of which are not yet revealed), the 5.6-inch Super AMOLED HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 2.5 GHz quad-core processor and what could be the Android L OS.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- ‘Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney' For Nintendo 3DS Released On Aug. 29, 2014 In North America [WATCH VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares