Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F Spotted in Black: New Details and Release Date for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
By Gel Galang | July 8, 2014 11:18 AM EST
A couple of leaks for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F have been coming out apart from the rumours of its production. Previous reports have pointed to two renderings of the device in two colours.
An employee of Samsung Electronics walks past the company main office in Seoul in this April 6, 2010 file photo. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is emerging as a major player in its local debt market, buying more South Korean-issued bonds as it juggles a $60 billion cash pile. Samsung's push into private bank debt and government bonds underscores the challenges faced by the electronics giant in managing its massive cash holdings, with local banks reluctant to overload on short-term deposits from Samsung.
More recently, a live image leak of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F has been spotted in an up-close shot of the device, which showed a metal frame alongside a possible removable plastic back.
This time, a new image has been sighted featuring the full-body shot of the alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F. Phone Arena reports that @Evleaks is once again responsible for the new image.
Compared to the earlier live leak, this image makes it impossible to confirm whether the bezel is indeed slimmer when compared to the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is because the phone is shown in front view, but the actual device is shut off.
The source does provide a few more images that were previously leaked, including one image that shows off the device with the "Samsung Galaxy F" flashed onscreen.
As far as the specs are concerned, the metal body is still up for debate, as some are viewing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F as the device that would boost the South Korean company's lineup of devices to a more premium level.
Other specs include a quad HD display, a 16-megapixel front camera and the Snapdragon 805 chip with LTE-A speeds boosting it to 225Mbps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4's Possible Release Date and Features
Beyond the specs and expected features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, one other aspect that has kept fans is the anticipated release date for the device.
But so far, the closest that has been seen for the release date is a possible event at the IFA trade fair, according to Know Your Mobile. The report takes its clues from the Korea Times, but even the basis of this is on Samsung's own consideration of whether or not they should hold a launch event at the event.
Another interesting point tagged to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that it may be one of the thinner devices made. The source states that a possible shift in design for the device may be slated this year, as leaked images appear to be slimmer and blockier in appearance compared to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
In addition to this, some of the features coming with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 includes the 20.7-megapixel camera, a possible 64-bit processor (though the specifics of which are not yet revealed), the 5.6-inch Super AMOLED HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 2.5 GHz quad-core processor and what could be the Android L OS.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell