Mel B. Engages In Steamy Lesbian Encounter With Playboy Model Luann Lee, Luann Spills Details
By Tanya Diente | July 8, 2014 11:00 AM EST
Former Playboy model Luann Lee revealed the steamy details of her lesbian encounter with "Spice Girls" member Mel B. in a bathroom stall while her husband was outside waiting for her.
A reveler has the word "Gay" painted on the stomach during the" WorldPride" gay pride Parade in Toronto, June 29, 2014. Toronto is hosting WorldPride, a week-long event that celebrates the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
According to Mirror UK, Mel B. met Luann Lee at a bar where she starred in the "Peep Show" at the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Last Vegas, NV.
During a recent interview with The Sun, Lee recalled her lesbian encounter with Me B. in explicit detail.
Lee said Mel B. followed her into a bathroom stall and that's where things took a heated turn. Lee said that Mel began to kiss her and take off her clothes.
"It was very passionate and sensual. She's like a man in that way - very assertive, very determined and very wanting. I can see why they call her Scary Spice," Lee said.
According to Inquisitr, citing The Sun, Lee "went into the handicapped stall because it's bigger." She also "wanted to put her purse down" however Mel B. "just popped in" the stall with Luann.
"She said, 'Do you mind?' and came right in. Then she just threw me up against the wall and started kissing me," Luann Lee added.
The pair reportedly spent more than an hour inside the bathroom stall. Lee said Mel B's husband, Stephan Belafonte, was said to have been outside waiting the entire time. However, their lesbian encounter was put to an end when a security guard came in to intervene, to make sure everything was okay.
Luann Lee shared more details of their lesbian encounter, saying Mel B "was a good kisser with her full and very soft lips.
"She has a tender touch. It was maybe a five-minute kiss and after that she started going for other areas," she said.
Mel B. and Luann Lee allegedly decided that they'd like to continue seeing each other. However, Lee felt they shouldn't because Mel B. is already married to Stephen.
This is not the first time Mel B. has been linked with another woman. According to MirrorUK, the "X-Factor" judge admitted to TV host Howard Stern that she had a five-year relationship with her friend Christa Parker.
"People call me lesbian, bisexual or heterosexual, but I know who's in my bed and that's it," she told the TV host.
Mel B. is yet to comment on Luann Lee's claim of their lesbian encounter. MirrorUK has also reached out to her for comments.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools