Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted at Scooter Braun's Wedding - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might not have celebrated the Fourth of July together but that certainly didn't stop them from meeting up after. Reports claim that the "Jelena" love birds attended Scooter Braun's wedding. Does this mean Selena and Justin are back together once again?
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
On July 6 at British Columbia, Canada, Scooter Braun tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Yael Cohen. In attendance were a few renowned musicians, who also happened to be the wedding singers, namely Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri.
Aside from Sheeran and Perri, reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were also present. However, that might not be the case. While Justin was indeed present at Braun's wedding, Gomez was elsewhere.
The Latina songstress was at the Mastro's Beach Club in Malibu hanging out with a few hunks. Yet, the photo she shared on Instagram wasn't one of the Malibu beach but of a lake with the caption: "Always said I was going to end up there, but I guess that's where it was meant to end."
As for Bieber, the Canadian crooner shared a number of photos of his suited-up look on his Instagram account. Once again, "Jelena" fans are thrown into confusion as to whether or not their beloved couple is together or not.
In other "Jelena" related news, Selena Gomez has another film to promote by the title of "Behaving Badly." Gomez stars opposite Nat Wolff of "The Fault in Our Stars." On the other hand, Justin Bieber shared an emotional tribute for his fan Alicia Tamboia. Alicia was only 24 years old when she died in a tragic car accident on July 4.
"I heard about Alicia's passing this weekend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones. I remember meeting Alicia a few times at my M&G's. She did so much for the Belieber family and I will always love her for that. God is great and I know he will take Alicia into his arms and make sure she is happy so she can also watch over us. I love you Alicia," stated Bieber on his Instagram post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS