Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted at Scooter Braun's Wedding - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might not have celebrated the Fourth of July together but that certainly didn't stop them from meeting up after. Reports claim that the "Jelena" love birds attended Scooter Braun's wedding. Does this mean Selena and Justin are back together once again?
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
On July 6 at British Columbia, Canada, Scooter Braun tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Yael Cohen. In attendance were a few renowned musicians, who also happened to be the wedding singers, namely Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri.
Aside from Sheeran and Perri, reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were also present. However, that might not be the case. While Justin was indeed present at Braun's wedding, Gomez was elsewhere.
The Latina songstress was at the Mastro's Beach Club in Malibu hanging out with a few hunks. Yet, the photo she shared on Instagram wasn't one of the Malibu beach but of a lake with the caption: "Always said I was going to end up there, but I guess that's where it was meant to end."
As for Bieber, the Canadian crooner shared a number of photos of his suited-up look on his Instagram account. Once again, "Jelena" fans are thrown into confusion as to whether or not their beloved couple is together or not.
In other "Jelena" related news, Selena Gomez has another film to promote by the title of "Behaving Badly." Gomez stars opposite Nat Wolff of "The Fault in Our Stars." On the other hand, Justin Bieber shared an emotional tribute for his fan Alicia Tamboia. Alicia was only 24 years old when she died in a tragic car accident on July 4.
"I heard about Alicia's passing this weekend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones. I remember meeting Alicia a few times at my M&G's. She did so much for the Belieber family and I will always love her for that. God is great and I know he will take Alicia into his arms and make sure she is happy so she can also watch over us. I love you Alicia," stated Bieber on his Instagram post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6