Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted at Scooter Braun's Wedding - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might not have celebrated the Fourth of July together but that certainly didn't stop them from meeting up after. Reports claim that the "Jelena" love birds attended Scooter Braun's wedding. Does this mean Selena and Justin are back together once again?
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
On July 6 at British Columbia, Canada, Scooter Braun tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Yael Cohen. In attendance were a few renowned musicians, who also happened to be the wedding singers, namely Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri.
Aside from Sheeran and Perri, reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were also present. However, that might not be the case. While Justin was indeed present at Braun's wedding, Gomez was elsewhere.
The Latina songstress was at the Mastro's Beach Club in Malibu hanging out with a few hunks. Yet, the photo she shared on Instagram wasn't one of the Malibu beach but of a lake with the caption: "Always said I was going to end up there, but I guess that's where it was meant to end."
As for Bieber, the Canadian crooner shared a number of photos of his suited-up look on his Instagram account. Once again, "Jelena" fans are thrown into confusion as to whether or not their beloved couple is together or not.
In other "Jelena" related news, Selena Gomez has another film to promote by the title of "Behaving Badly." Gomez stars opposite Nat Wolff of "The Fault in Our Stars." On the other hand, Justin Bieber shared an emotional tribute for his fan Alicia Tamboia. Alicia was only 24 years old when she died in a tragic car accident on July 4.
"I heard about Alicia's passing this weekend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones. I remember meeting Alicia a few times at my M&G's. She did so much for the Belieber family and I will always love her for that. God is great and I know he will take Alicia into his arms and make sure she is happy so she can also watch over us. I love you Alicia," stated Bieber on his Instagram post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal