Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted at Scooter Braun's Wedding - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might not have celebrated the Fourth of July together but that certainly didn't stop them from meeting up after. Reports claim that the "Jelena" love birds attended Scooter Braun's wedding. Does this mean Selena and Justin are back together once again?
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
On July 6 at British Columbia, Canada, Scooter Braun tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Yael Cohen. In attendance were a few renowned musicians, who also happened to be the wedding singers, namely Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri.
Aside from Sheeran and Perri, reports claim Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were also present. However, that might not be the case. While Justin was indeed present at Braun's wedding, Gomez was elsewhere.
The Latina songstress was at the Mastro's Beach Club in Malibu hanging out with a few hunks. Yet, the photo she shared on Instagram wasn't one of the Malibu beach but of a lake with the caption: "Always said I was going to end up there, but I guess that's where it was meant to end."
As for Bieber, the Canadian crooner shared a number of photos of his suited-up look on his Instagram account. Once again, "Jelena" fans are thrown into confusion as to whether or not their beloved couple is together or not.
In other "Jelena" related news, Selena Gomez has another film to promote by the title of "Behaving Badly." Gomez stars opposite Nat Wolff of "The Fault in Our Stars." On the other hand, Justin Bieber shared an emotional tribute for his fan Alicia Tamboia. Alicia was only 24 years old when she died in a tragic car accident on July 4.
"I heard about Alicia's passing this weekend. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones. I remember meeting Alicia a few times at my M&G's. She did so much for the Belieber family and I will always love her for that. God is great and I know he will take Alicia into his arms and make sure she is happy so she can also watch over us. I love you Alicia," stated Bieber on his Instagram post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China