Selena Gomez Responds to Hater on Instagram: 'Know there are less fortunate people in the world'
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:07 AM EST
Selena Gomez isn't one to start a fight especially one online. However, that doesn't mean the "Come & Get It" singer isn't one to defend herself from online haters. In fact, one hate account on Instagram happened to be on the receiving side of Selena's sassy comments.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Disney Darlings Gone Delinquent, Jail and Rehab Plus More: From Shia LaBeouf to Billy Unger, Selena Gomez to Demi Lovato [PHOTOS]
While Gomez has a handful of loving fans, the Latina songstress also has her fair share of haters. A few of these haters have the gall to create accounts that would bash the former Disney star. One such user created an Instagram account that went ahead and dissed the songstress.
By the username of homezslutena, the Instagram user posted a photo collage about how society sees beauty and talent. Ironically, Selena's photo was placed beside Justin. In addition to the photo, a number of hash tags were included namely #untalented, #slutenahomez #ugly and #fat. Check out the photo here.
Of course, this post did not go unnoticed by Selena Gomez. The Texan beauty went on ahead and commented on the post.
"Aww god bless. You sweet child. Know there are less fortunate people in the world. And now that you'll make your account prohibited in 5 min," stated Gomez along with a smiley emoji.
Certainly, Gomez isn't one to be messed around with. This isn't the first time Gomez has reacted to an Instagram post. Back in June, Selena replied to a comment made by a user on her bikini photo saying "@justinbieber: oooo you better get her back boy," to which Selena replied with: "No. He'd rather models."
In other Selena Gomez related news, the trailer for her latest film "Behaving Badly" had premiered yesterday. From getting handcuffed by the cops to doing a strip tease, "Selenators" are in for another ride with Selena's bad girl antics in the film where she plays Nina Pennington.
The former Disney star is joined by Nat Wolff who plays Rick Stevens, Ashley Rickards who plays Kristen Stevens, Mary-Louise Parker who plays Lucy Stevens, Dylan McDermott who plays Jimmy Leach and Elisabeth Shue who plays Pamela Blender. "Behaving Badly" is a film adopted from the Ric Browde's 2000 novel and written by Tim Garrick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar