Selena Gomez Responds to Hater on Instagram: 'Know there are less fortunate people in the world'
By Diadem Pambid | July 8, 2014 10:07 AM EST
Selena Gomez isn't one to start a fight especially one online. However, that doesn't mean the "Come & Get It" singer isn't one to defend herself from online haters. In fact, one hate account on Instagram happened to be on the receiving side of Selena's sassy comments.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Disney Darlings Gone Delinquent, Jail and Rehab Plus More: From Shia LaBeouf to Billy Unger, Selena Gomez to Demi Lovato [PHOTOS]
While Gomez has a handful of loving fans, the Latina songstress also has her fair share of haters. A few of these haters have the gall to create accounts that would bash the former Disney star. One such user created an Instagram account that went ahead and dissed the songstress.
By the username of homezslutena, the Instagram user posted a photo collage about how society sees beauty and talent. Ironically, Selena's photo was placed beside Justin. In addition to the photo, a number of hash tags were included namely #untalented, #slutenahomez #ugly and #fat. Check out the photo here.
Of course, this post did not go unnoticed by Selena Gomez. The Texan beauty went on ahead and commented on the post.
"Aww god bless. You sweet child. Know there are less fortunate people in the world. And now that you'll make your account prohibited in 5 min," stated Gomez along with a smiley emoji.
Certainly, Gomez isn't one to be messed around with. This isn't the first time Gomez has reacted to an Instagram post. Back in June, Selena replied to a comment made by a user on her bikini photo saying "@justinbieber: oooo you better get her back boy," to which Selena replied with: "No. He'd rather models."
In other Selena Gomez related news, the trailer for her latest film "Behaving Badly" had premiered yesterday. From getting handcuffed by the cops to doing a strip tease, "Selenators" are in for another ride with Selena's bad girl antics in the film where she plays Nina Pennington.
The former Disney star is joined by Nat Wolff who plays Rick Stevens, Ashley Rickards who plays Kristen Stevens, Mary-Louise Parker who plays Lucy Stevens, Dylan McDermott who plays Jimmy Leach and Elisabeth Shue who plays Pamela Blender. "Behaving Badly" is a film adopted from the Ric Browde's 2000 novel and written by Tim Garrick.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch