Beyonce and Jay Z Relationship Speculations: Jay Z and Rihanna's Love Affair, Suggests Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 8, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with divorce and cheating rumours. Several media reports claim that the couple is facing marital problems after six years of marriage and could possibly be at the brink of divorce. Recently, Beyonce fuelled these cheating rumours when she changed the lyrics of her song "Resentment" during a concert of her "On the Run" tour with Jay Z. The latest update suggests that the song's release in 2008 could be related to "relationship allegations" between Rihanna and Jay Z.
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award from actor Kevin Hart at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California, June 7, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
When Beyonce changed the lyrics of the song, several media outlets speculated that "Crazy in Love" singer perhaps sounded like she was hinting at Jay Z cheating on her. According to New York Daily News, during "On the Run" concert, Beyonce wore a wedding dress and sang "been riding with you for 12 years" instead of the original words "been riding with you for six years."
Urban Islandz delved further into the controversy. The Web site notes that reports have emerged claiming Jay Z's involvement with "Monster" singer Rihanna. In the wake of such reports, the Web site reportedly "reached out" to a source close to RiRi to find out the truth.
It is reported that the "folks inside her (Rihanna) circle thought Beyonce released the single because of the relationship allegations" between Rihanna and Jay Z.
"A lot of us did thought it add Bey released that single around the time of the cheating allegations between RiRi and Hov(Jay Z)," the source told the Web site.
However, the source clarifies that these are "mere allegations because HOV and RiRi are very close." Also, "people are always wondering what type of relationship they have," disclosed the source.
"At the end of the day folks are going to draw RiRi back into this hot mess," the "close source" added.
The song was reportedly released six years ago in 2008.
Jay Z and Rihanna's friendship dates back to the year 2005 when he got her a deal with Def Jam Records. But later rumours about their "intimate relationship" started to catch fire around 2006-2007, as noted by the Web site. This was followed by the release of Beyonce's song "Resentment." Jay Z and Rihanna's rumoured relationship reportedly caused a tiff between Beyonce and Jay Z. It is reported that Jay Z's lengthy phone conversations with Rihanna infuriated Beyonce. However, Jay Z and Beyonce got married in 2008.
Several tinsel town beauties have been romantically associated with Jay Z. After the elevator fight with Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles, reports have claimed Jay Z has been cheating on Beyonce with multiple women. Besides Rihanna, name of actress Rita Ora, singer Mya and reality star Casey Cohen were linked with Jay Z. However, these reports remain unconfirmed. Meanwhile, the couple is on a joint tour "On the Run" that kicked off on June 25 and will end on Sept 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills