Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Rejects $100,000 Porn Offer; Mum Seeks Public Help in Raising $900,000 Bail
By Vittorio Hernandez | July 8, 2014 8:56 AM EST
Here is bad news for the female and gay admirers of Jeremy Meeks, the Internet's latest sensation. They would not likely see the unclothed body or the private body parts of the most handsome felon.
Stockton Police Department photo shows Jeremy Meeks, 30, arrested on June 18, 2014 in a gang crackdown in a crime-ridden area of Stockton, California. The mugshot of Meeks, a convicted felon, went viral on a police Facebook page this week, making him an instant celebrity with Web users who have called him "handsome" and clicked "like" on his picture more than 64,000 times.
Meeks has rejected a $100,000 offer to star in a porn movie, reports The New York Times, quoting his agent Gina Rodriguez, a former porn actress. Dogfart, an adult entertainment producer offered the huge amount to the felon which involved acting in two adult scenes per week.
"We are by no means considering any type of porn offer. Our plan is to brand Jeremy as a high-fashion model and to get him a reality TV show to follow his foray into modelling," The Sydney Morning Herald quoted Rodriguez who also handles the showbiz careers of controversial women like Octomom Nadya Suleiman, Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham , the ex-mistress of former basketball team owner Donald Sterling, V Stiviano, and Sydney Leathers.
Leathers is the ex-girlfriend of disgraced wannabe mayor of New York Anthony Weiner. She has appeared in a porn movie after she secured the career management services of Rodriguez who was known as Demi Delia in the skinflick The Witches of Breastwick 2.
Previous reports said that Meeks inked a $30,000 modelling contract with Blaze Modelz, which is a false report, the SMH said, which added that for his modelling career and endorsements, Meeks is represented by Jim Jordan of White Cross Management.
The modelling contract, however, may not be enough to get him out of Stockton jail immediately where he is serving prison term and awaiting trial on weapons charges because bail is at $900,000. His mother, Katherine Angiers, who has appealed for support to raise more, has so far collected $5,000.
She appealed for the public's help, saying, "Please help. My son was taken into custody on his way to work. He is a working man with a son. He is being stereotyped due to old tattoos ... please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded."
If it is any consolation to Meeks's thousands of sudden fans, if his mum posts bail, there is still a chance they could see the felon's well-chiseled body since high-end modelling may include endorsements for underwear and some of the fashion spreads may include naked images of the endorsers.
Would the swooning public heed Angiers' appeal and pass the hat for the early release from jail of the young and handsome dad and father?
YouTube/The Young Turks
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Incest Charges For Georgia Siblings Who Had Sex Thrice After Watching The Notebook
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos and Fellatio Video Hacker Could Face 10 Years In Prison
- 3 Years Jail In Australian Prison For Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Over Cocaine Smugglng
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Faces Sexual Assault Charges From 21-Year-Old Virginia Man
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How