The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21 Recap, Spoilers: Top 8 Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | July 8, 2014 8:29 AM EST
"The Voice Australia" revealed its top 8 artists on Live Shows-Part 3 Episode 21. The four coaches- Kylie Monogue, Joel Madden, Will.I.Am and Ricky Martin- bid goodbye to a team member each after the public vote out. With only eight contestants remaining, the show is now proceeding towards the star-studded finale. But before that happens, find out what happened on the latest episode of Channel Nine's reality singing competition. Here is the detailed recap of "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21. Read on to find out who got eliminated and who advanced to the next level of the competition. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21: Performance Recap and Spoilers
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21 kicked off with a performance by a coach. Madden Brothers performed their latest single "We Are Done."
The celebrity performance was followed by performances by artists from Team Ricky. First up on the stage to perform was Sabrina Batshon who shined with her performance of the song "Spectrum (Say My Name)" by Florence and the Machine. Elly Oh took over the stage next to perform "Never Be the Same" by Jessica Mauboy. Last from Team Ricky was Jackson Thomas. He sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel.
Next up were artists from Team Kylie. Kat Jade sang the cover of "Telephone" by Lady Gaga. Robbie Balmer performed "Love Lost" by Australian band The Temper Trap. He was followed by Johnny Rollins who sang "Stay With Me."
Holly Trapp from Team Joel was next performing on Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3. She sang "Lovefool" by Peter Svensson. Isaac McGovern sang "Geronimo" by Brisbane-based band Sheppard. Frank Lakoudis took over next to sing classic song "We Are the Champions" by Queen.
Team Will.I.Am took over next. ZK from the team performed "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper. Next up was Gabriel and Cecilia, who sang the cover of Nirvana's hit number "Smell Like Teen Spirit." Last to perform on "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 was Anja Nissen. She sang "Wild" by Jessie J. Scroll down to know the results.
The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21: Results Recap and Spoilers- Top 8 Revealed
On July 7, top 8 of "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) were revealed after the audiences voted for their favourite artists based on their performances. The show also featured season's second Instant Save. Following are the results of The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21.
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Top 8 Artists are:
Team Ricky: Sabrina Batshon: Saved By Public
Jackson Thomas: Instant Save
Team Kylie: Kat Jade: Saved By pUblic
Johnny Rollins: Instant Save
Team Joel: Holly Trapp: Saved by Public
Frank Lakoudis: Instant Save
Team Will.I.Am: ZK: Saved by Public
Anja Nissen: Instant Save
The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Live Shows- Part 3 Episode 21: Eliminated Artists
Team Ricky- Elly Oh
Team Kylie- Robbie Balmer
Team Joel- Isaac McGovern
Team Will.I.Am: Gabriel and Cecilia
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation