Paul Walker’s Daughter Posts Bikini Pic, Meadow Walker Breaks Silence after Father’s Death
By Riza Ornos | July 8, 2014 8:25 AM EST
After seven months of her father's tragic death, Paul Walker's daughter Meadow is now ready to face the world as she posts a bikini pic on her Instagram account on Sunday to let everyone know that she's doing ok. Slowly but surely, Meadow Walker is putting her life back together as she reached out via her online account and captioned her photo: "Glad to be back."
The 15-year-old blue-eyed teen shared three images on her page featuring an image of her with the calm sea on the background. Meadow reportedly opened up a series of social media account in April due to a lot imposter profiles. She posted a black-and-white picture of herself and her "Fast and Furious" star dad on her Facebook account, and tweeted just three lines on Twitter.
Fans on her page also noted how close her similarity with her father as she inherited Paul's striking blue eyes, while other wishing her a full recovery from her loss. "Aww you have @paulwalker's eyes', while oceanbliss68 added: 'Omg, you got your Dad's blue eyes! Awesome! @meadowwalker," Sbknows wrote on her Instragram page posted on Daily Mail.
Some of her followers gave her some words of encouragement as she tries to heal from her heartbreaking loss.
Instagram user eenamarie114 commented: 'Take your time. You are a beautiful young lady with a precious guardian angel watching over you.'
User moviedudeinla said: '@meadowwalker Hang in there Princess. It's all gonna be ok. Baby steps.'
Known for his role as Brian O'Connor in the car race flick, the late Paul Walker died in tragic car accident on Nov. 30 with his friend Roger Rodas after the Porsche Carrera GT they were riding burst into flames. The fiery car crash killed both of its passengers following Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide event that took place in Santa Clarita, California.
Before his tragic death, Walker was gushing about his daughter and revealed in an interview how happy he was that Meadow was moving from Hawaii to California to live with him. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet. It's just working," he told Us Weekly.
"It's perfect," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks