Paul Walker’s Daughter Posts Bikini Pic, Meadow Walker Breaks Silence after Father’s Death
By Riza Ornos | July 8, 2014 8:25 AM EST
After seven months of her father's tragic death, Paul Walker's daughter Meadow is now ready to face the world as she posts a bikini pic on her Instagram account on Sunday to let everyone know that she's doing ok. Slowly but surely, Meadow Walker is putting her life back together as she reached out via her online account and captioned her photo: "Glad to be back."
The 15-year-old blue-eyed teen shared three images on her page featuring an image of her with the calm sea on the background. Meadow reportedly opened up a series of social media account in April due to a lot imposter profiles. She posted a black-and-white picture of herself and her "Fast and Furious" star dad on her Facebook account, and tweeted just three lines on Twitter.
Fans on her page also noted how close her similarity with her father as she inherited Paul's striking blue eyes, while other wishing her a full recovery from her loss. "Aww you have @paulwalker's eyes', while oceanbliss68 added: 'Omg, you got your Dad's blue eyes! Awesome! @meadowwalker," Sbknows wrote on her Instragram page posted on Daily Mail.
Some of her followers gave her some words of encouragement as she tries to heal from her heartbreaking loss.
Instagram user eenamarie114 commented: 'Take your time. You are a beautiful young lady with a precious guardian angel watching over you.'
User moviedudeinla said: '@meadowwalker Hang in there Princess. It's all gonna be ok. Baby steps.'
Known for his role as Brian O'Connor in the car race flick, the late Paul Walker died in tragic car accident on Nov. 30 with his friend Roger Rodas after the Porsche Carrera GT they were riding burst into flames. The fiery car crash killed both of its passengers following Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide event that took place in Santa Clarita, California.
Before his tragic death, Walker was gushing about his daughter and revealed in an interview how happy he was that Meadow was moving from Hawaii to California to live with him. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet. It's just working," he told Us Weekly.
"It's perfect," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display