Paul Walker’s Daughter Posts Bikini Pic, Meadow Walker Breaks Silence after Father’s Death
By Riza Ornos | July 8, 2014 8:25 AM EST
After seven months of her father's tragic death, Paul Walker's daughter Meadow is now ready to face the world as she posts a bikini pic on her Instagram account on Sunday to let everyone know that she's doing ok. Slowly but surely, Meadow Walker is putting her life back together as she reached out via her online account and captioned her photo: "Glad to be back."
The 15-year-old blue-eyed teen shared three images on her page featuring an image of her with the calm sea on the background. Meadow reportedly opened up a series of social media account in April due to a lot imposter profiles. She posted a black-and-white picture of herself and her "Fast and Furious" star dad on her Facebook account, and tweeted just three lines on Twitter.
Fans on her page also noted how close her similarity with her father as she inherited Paul's striking blue eyes, while other wishing her a full recovery from her loss. "Aww you have @paulwalker's eyes', while oceanbliss68 added: 'Omg, you got your Dad's blue eyes! Awesome! @meadowwalker," Sbknows wrote on her Instragram page posted on Daily Mail.
Some of her followers gave her some words of encouragement as she tries to heal from her heartbreaking loss.
Instagram user eenamarie114 commented: 'Take your time. You are a beautiful young lady with a precious guardian angel watching over you.'
User moviedudeinla said: '@meadowwalker Hang in there Princess. It's all gonna be ok. Baby steps.'
Known for his role as Brian O'Connor in the car race flick, the late Paul Walker died in tragic car accident on Nov. 30 with his friend Roger Rodas after the Porsche Carrera GT they were riding burst into flames. The fiery car crash killed both of its passengers following Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide event that took place in Santa Clarita, California.
Before his tragic death, Walker was gushing about his daughter and revealed in an interview how happy he was that Meadow was moving from Hawaii to California to live with him. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet. It's just working," he told Us Weekly.
"It's perfect," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James