Paul Walker’s Daughter Posts Bikini Pic, Meadow Walker Breaks Silence after Father’s Death
By Riza Ornos | July 8, 2014 8:25 AM EST
After seven months of her father's tragic death, Paul Walker's daughter Meadow is now ready to face the world as she posts a bikini pic on her Instagram account on Sunday to let everyone know that she's doing ok. Slowly but surely, Meadow Walker is putting her life back together as she reached out via her online account and captioned her photo: "Glad to be back."
The 15-year-old blue-eyed teen shared three images on her page featuring an image of her with the calm sea on the background. Meadow reportedly opened up a series of social media account in April due to a lot imposter profiles. She posted a black-and-white picture of herself and her "Fast and Furious" star dad on her Facebook account, and tweeted just three lines on Twitter.
Fans on her page also noted how close her similarity with her father as she inherited Paul's striking blue eyes, while other wishing her a full recovery from her loss. "Aww you have @paulwalker's eyes', while oceanbliss68 added: 'Omg, you got your Dad's blue eyes! Awesome! @meadowwalker," Sbknows wrote on her Instragram page posted on Daily Mail.
Some of her followers gave her some words of encouragement as she tries to heal from her heartbreaking loss.
Instagram user eenamarie114 commented: 'Take your time. You are a beautiful young lady with a precious guardian angel watching over you.'
User moviedudeinla said: '@meadowwalker Hang in there Princess. It's all gonna be ok. Baby steps.'
Known for his role as Brian O'Connor in the car race flick, the late Paul Walker died in tragic car accident on Nov. 30 with his friend Roger Rodas after the Porsche Carrera GT they were riding burst into flames. The fiery car crash killed both of its passengers following Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide event that took place in Santa Clarita, California.
Before his tragic death, Walker was gushing about his daughter and revealed in an interview how happy he was that Meadow was moving from Hawaii to California to live with him. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet. It's just working," he told Us Weekly.
"It's perfect," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’