Paul Walker’s Daughter Posts Bikini Pic, Meadow Walker Breaks Silence after Father’s Death
By Riza Ornos | July 8, 2014 8:25 AM EST
After seven months of her father's tragic death, Paul Walker's daughter Meadow is now ready to face the world as she posts a bikini pic on her Instagram account on Sunday to let everyone know that she's doing ok. Slowly but surely, Meadow Walker is putting her life back together as she reached out via her online account and captioned her photo: "Glad to be back."
The 15-year-old blue-eyed teen shared three images on her page featuring an image of her with the calm sea on the background. Meadow reportedly opened up a series of social media account in April due to a lot imposter profiles. She posted a black-and-white picture of herself and her "Fast and Furious" star dad on her Facebook account, and tweeted just three lines on Twitter.
Fans on her page also noted how close her similarity with her father as she inherited Paul's striking blue eyes, while other wishing her a full recovery from her loss. "Aww you have @paulwalker's eyes', while oceanbliss68 added: 'Omg, you got your Dad's blue eyes! Awesome! @meadowwalker," Sbknows wrote on her Instragram page posted on Daily Mail.
Some of her followers gave her some words of encouragement as she tries to heal from her heartbreaking loss.
Instagram user eenamarie114 commented: 'Take your time. You are a beautiful young lady with a precious guardian angel watching over you.'
User moviedudeinla said: '@meadowwalker Hang in there Princess. It's all gonna be ok. Baby steps.'
Known for his role as Brian O'Connor in the car race flick, the late Paul Walker died in tragic car accident on Nov. 30 with his friend Roger Rodas after the Porsche Carrera GT they were riding burst into flames. The fiery car crash killed both of its passengers following Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide event that took place in Santa Clarita, California.
Before his tragic death, Walker was gushing about his daughter and revealed in an interview how happy he was that Meadow was moving from Hawaii to California to live with him. "I'm glad I had her at 25, because at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet. It's just working," he told Us Weekly.
"It's perfect," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists