Kate Middleton and Prince William Allegedly Mad at Pippa Middleton for Disastrous Today's Show Interview - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:47 PM EST
It seems Kate Middleton and Prince William are unhappy with Pippa Middleton's recent interview at Today's show according to various reports. In the interview, Pippa discussed about being an aunt to Prince George and about her infamous dress, which she wore at Kate and William's wedding.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
"They are furious with Pippa. They wish that she would shut-up. It is obvious that she wants to define her identify and step out of her sisters shadow, however she needs to know her place," a source said about the royal couple being pissed with Middleton's interview as reported by Perez Hilton.
What could have prompted such negative reaction from the royal couple? For one, in the interview Pippa had only talked about her bridesmaid dress that catapulted her into the limelight opposite big sister, Kate Middleton.
"It was completely unexpected. You know, I think the plan was not really for it to be a significant dress. Really just to sort of blend in with the train. I suppose it's flattering," stated Pippa about her iconic bridesmaid dress, to which she added was "embarrassing, definitely" because "it wasn't planned," as reported by Telegraph.co.uk.
Pippa also spoke about the invasion of privacy and the flipside of coming under the lime light.
"It's hard sometimes, but I have felt publicly bullied a little bit just by, you know, when I read things that clearly aren't true or that, whichever way someone looks at it, it's a negative side. It is quite difficult. Because eventually I'm just paving my way and trying to live a life like any 30-year-old.I think people feel they can say something about you online or on a Web page, when they would never say it to your face. They think that's okay."
Pippa even confessed in the interview that she is expanding her career as a writer since she rocketed to popularity after the royal wedding. In addition, Pippa has plans to increase her affinity to health and sports.
Moreover, it has also been reported that Pippa hinted about Kate's second pregnancy to the crew of the show. Pippa was reportedly telling a few people behind the sets of the show that Kate is pregnant and Prince George will soon be getting a new sibling, according to Celebdirty Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown