Kate Middleton and Prince William Allegedly Mad at Pippa Middleton for Disastrous Today's Show Interview - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:47 PM EST
It seems Kate Middleton and Prince William are unhappy with Pippa Middleton's recent interview at Today's show according to various reports. In the interview, Pippa discussed about being an aunt to Prince George and about her infamous dress, which she wore at Kate and William's wedding.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
"They are furious with Pippa. They wish that she would shut-up. It is obvious that she wants to define her identify and step out of her sisters shadow, however she needs to know her place," a source said about the royal couple being pissed with Middleton's interview as reported by Perez Hilton.
What could have prompted such negative reaction from the royal couple? For one, in the interview Pippa had only talked about her bridesmaid dress that catapulted her into the limelight opposite big sister, Kate Middleton.
"It was completely unexpected. You know, I think the plan was not really for it to be a significant dress. Really just to sort of blend in with the train. I suppose it's flattering," stated Pippa about her iconic bridesmaid dress, to which she added was "embarrassing, definitely" because "it wasn't planned," as reported by Telegraph.co.uk.
Pippa also spoke about the invasion of privacy and the flipside of coming under the lime light.
"It's hard sometimes, but I have felt publicly bullied a little bit just by, you know, when I read things that clearly aren't true or that, whichever way someone looks at it, it's a negative side. It is quite difficult. Because eventually I'm just paving my way and trying to live a life like any 30-year-old.I think people feel they can say something about you online or on a Web page, when they would never say it to your face. They think that's okay."
Pippa even confessed in the interview that she is expanding her career as a writer since she rocketed to popularity after the royal wedding. In addition, Pippa has plans to increase her affinity to health and sports.
Moreover, it has also been reported that Pippa hinted about Kate's second pregnancy to the crew of the show. Pippa was reportedly telling a few people behind the sets of the show that Kate is pregnant and Prince George will soon be getting a new sibling, according to Celebdirty Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones