Kate Middleton and Prince William Allegedly Mad at Pippa Middleton for Disastrous Today's Show Interview - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:47 PM EST
It seems Kate Middleton and Prince William are unhappy with Pippa Middleton's recent interview at Today's show according to various reports. In the interview, Pippa discussed about being an aunt to Prince George and about her infamous dress, which she wore at Kate and William's wedding.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
"They are furious with Pippa. They wish that she would shut-up. It is obvious that she wants to define her identify and step out of her sisters shadow, however she needs to know her place," a source said about the royal couple being pissed with Middleton's interview as reported by Perez Hilton.
What could have prompted such negative reaction from the royal couple? For one, in the interview Pippa had only talked about her bridesmaid dress that catapulted her into the limelight opposite big sister, Kate Middleton.
"It was completely unexpected. You know, I think the plan was not really for it to be a significant dress. Really just to sort of blend in with the train. I suppose it's flattering," stated Pippa about her iconic bridesmaid dress, to which she added was "embarrassing, definitely" because "it wasn't planned," as reported by Telegraph.co.uk.
Pippa also spoke about the invasion of privacy and the flipside of coming under the lime light.
"It's hard sometimes, but I have felt publicly bullied a little bit just by, you know, when I read things that clearly aren't true or that, whichever way someone looks at it, it's a negative side. It is quite difficult. Because eventually I'm just paving my way and trying to live a life like any 30-year-old.I think people feel they can say something about you online or on a Web page, when they would never say it to your face. They think that's okay."
Pippa even confessed in the interview that she is expanding her career as a writer since she rocketed to popularity after the royal wedding. In addition, Pippa has plans to increase her affinity to health and sports.
Moreover, it has also been reported that Pippa hinted about Kate's second pregnancy to the crew of the show. Pippa was reportedly telling a few people behind the sets of the show that Kate is pregnant and Prince George will soon be getting a new sibling, according to Celebdirty Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter