Kate Middleton and Prince William Allegedly Mad at Pippa Middleton for Disastrous Today's Show Interview - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:47 PM EST
It seems Kate Middleton and Prince William are unhappy with Pippa Middleton's recent interview at Today's show according to various reports. In the interview, Pippa discussed about being an aunt to Prince George and about her infamous dress, which she wore at Kate and William's wedding.
Pippa Middleton, the sister of Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watches the women's singles tennis match between Angelique Kerber of Germany and Heather Watson of Britain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in centre court, London June 26, 2014.
"They are furious with Pippa. They wish that she would shut-up. It is obvious that she wants to define her identify and step out of her sisters shadow, however she needs to know her place," a source said about the royal couple being pissed with Middleton's interview as reported by Perez Hilton.
What could have prompted such negative reaction from the royal couple? For one, in the interview Pippa had only talked about her bridesmaid dress that catapulted her into the limelight opposite big sister, Kate Middleton.
"It was completely unexpected. You know, I think the plan was not really for it to be a significant dress. Really just to sort of blend in with the train. I suppose it's flattering," stated Pippa about her iconic bridesmaid dress, to which she added was "embarrassing, definitely" because "it wasn't planned," as reported by Telegraph.co.uk.
Pippa also spoke about the invasion of privacy and the flipside of coming under the lime light.
"It's hard sometimes, but I have felt publicly bullied a little bit just by, you know, when I read things that clearly aren't true or that, whichever way someone looks at it, it's a negative side. It is quite difficult. Because eventually I'm just paving my way and trying to live a life like any 30-year-old.I think people feel they can say something about you online or on a Web page, when they would never say it to your face. They think that's okay."
Pippa even confessed in the interview that she is expanding her career as a writer since she rocketed to popularity after the royal wedding. In addition, Pippa has plans to increase her affinity to health and sports.
Moreover, it has also been reported that Pippa hinted about Kate's second pregnancy to the crew of the show. Pippa was reportedly telling a few people behind the sets of the show that Kate is pregnant and Prince George will soon be getting a new sibling, according to Celebdirty Laundry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More