Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports Emerge Once Again, Duchess of Cambridge Appears with Alleged Fluffy Face at Tour De France
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In the new pics from Tour De France, Kate Middleton's face looked much puffier than ever. The duchess of Cambridge was dressed in a bottle green dress and sparked pregnancy reports due to her altered physical appearance. The tour kicked off on July 5 where Middleton gave the royal send off to the cyclists at the start line.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge applaud on Centre Court after the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Prince Harry also accompanied the royal couple as Middleton cut the ribbon at the start line. This is the 101st year for Tour de France. The bicycle race passes through the United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium, and comes to a close at the historic finish line in Paris, France.
Interestingly, when the photos of Middleton sending off the cyclists surfaced, everyone was abuzz about her different look - perhaps due to her alleged pregnancy.
Furthermore, it is said that Prince William is looking to have another child before Christmas and royal couple took some time off after their Australian tour to conceive the second baby, reported Celedirty Laundry.
If the reports of Middleton being pregnant are true then there are good chances that she is in her first stages of pregnancy, further suggested the reports.
However, there are confirmation to Middleton's pregnancy as this is not the first time she is reported to be pregnant. A few months ago it was said that she was expecting twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," a royal insider had revealed to the Ok! magazine as per Hollywoodlife.
"Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," the source had further said.
That time it was also said that Middleton has gained weight and has developed a craving for sweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements