Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports Emerge Once Again, Duchess of Cambridge Appears with Alleged Fluffy Face at Tour De France
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In the new pics from Tour De France, Kate Middleton's face looked much puffier than ever. The duchess of Cambridge was dressed in a bottle green dress and sparked pregnancy reports due to her altered physical appearance. The tour kicked off on July 5 where Middleton gave the royal send off to the cyclists at the start line.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge applaud on Centre Court after the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Prince Harry also accompanied the royal couple as Middleton cut the ribbon at the start line. This is the 101st year for Tour de France. The bicycle race passes through the United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium, and comes to a close at the historic finish line in Paris, France.
Interestingly, when the photos of Middleton sending off the cyclists surfaced, everyone was abuzz about her different look - perhaps due to her alleged pregnancy.
Furthermore, it is said that Prince William is looking to have another child before Christmas and royal couple took some time off after their Australian tour to conceive the second baby, reported Celedirty Laundry.
If the reports of Middleton being pregnant are true then there are good chances that she is in her first stages of pregnancy, further suggested the reports.
However, there are confirmation to Middleton's pregnancy as this is not the first time she is reported to be pregnant. A few months ago it was said that she was expecting twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," a royal insider had revealed to the Ok! magazine as per Hollywoodlife.
"Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," the source had further said.
That time it was also said that Middleton has gained weight and has developed a craving for sweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points