Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports Emerge Once Again, Duchess of Cambridge Appears with Alleged Fluffy Face at Tour De France
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In the new pics from Tour De France, Kate Middleton's face looked much puffier than ever. The duchess of Cambridge was dressed in a bottle green dress and sparked pregnancy reports due to her altered physical appearance. The tour kicked off on July 5 where Middleton gave the royal send off to the cyclists at the start line.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge applaud on Centre Court after the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Prince Harry also accompanied the royal couple as Middleton cut the ribbon at the start line. This is the 101st year for Tour de France. The bicycle race passes through the United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium, and comes to a close at the historic finish line in Paris, France.
Interestingly, when the photos of Middleton sending off the cyclists surfaced, everyone was abuzz about her different look - perhaps due to her alleged pregnancy.
Furthermore, it is said that Prince William is looking to have another child before Christmas and royal couple took some time off after their Australian tour to conceive the second baby, reported Celedirty Laundry.
If the reports of Middleton being pregnant are true then there are good chances that she is in her first stages of pregnancy, further suggested the reports.
However, there are confirmation to Middleton's pregnancy as this is not the first time she is reported to be pregnant. A few months ago it was said that she was expecting twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," a royal insider had revealed to the Ok! magazine as per Hollywoodlife.
"Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," the source had further said.
That time it was also said that Middleton has gained weight and has developed a craving for sweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar