Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports Emerge Once Again, Duchess of Cambridge Appears with Alleged Fluffy Face at Tour De France
By Sonalee singh | July 7, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In the new pics from Tour De France, Kate Middleton's face looked much puffier than ever. The duchess of Cambridge was dressed in a bottle green dress and sparked pregnancy reports due to her altered physical appearance. The tour kicked off on July 5 where Middleton gave the royal send off to the cyclists at the start line.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge applaud on Centre Court after the men's singles quarter-final tennis match between Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
Prince Harry also accompanied the royal couple as Middleton cut the ribbon at the start line. This is the 101st year for Tour de France. The bicycle race passes through the United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium, and comes to a close at the historic finish line in Paris, France.
Interestingly, when the photos of Middleton sending off the cyclists surfaced, everyone was abuzz about her different look - perhaps due to her alleged pregnancy.
Furthermore, it is said that Prince William is looking to have another child before Christmas and royal couple took some time off after their Australian tour to conceive the second baby, reported Celedirty Laundry.
If the reports of Middleton being pregnant are true then there are good chances that she is in her first stages of pregnancy, further suggested the reports.
However, there are confirmation to Middleton's pregnancy as this is not the first time she is reported to be pregnant. A few months ago it was said that she was expecting twin girls.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did, too," a royal insider had revealed to the Ok! magazine as per Hollywoodlife.
"Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," the source had further said.
That time it was also said that Middleton has gained weight and has developed a craving for sweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments